Do Masks Work?

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

get this shirt pronto

E9vpDPaWUAotuNJ

E9vv2BqXsAALl3J

Last edited:
Well, you are in your stupidburg
Not mine.
Your god of gods'...DuhDumbAss.
Fall on your knees before him!
King of the mandate.
Fall on your knees
Most likely because you're dying from covid.

I hear DuhDumbAss is banning masks for Halloween.

Danielpalos and his Leftist Comrades prefer fear and virtue posturing to medical science.
How many links have they been shown that the vaccines are KILLING THOUSANDS and NOT PREVENTING COVID and still they insist their nonsense posture. That is why I have him on ignore and suggest you do likewise. Brandolini's Law.
the vaccines killing thousands doesnt pass a fact check. Additionally, the vaccines have been shown to reduce infection chance by five times, and 29x reduction in hospitalization chance.
And on the subject of masks, there is the death of this anti masker, which is another case in point for masks. Brandolini wasnt able to save that guy.

BECAUSE FOOL
Even in NY morons like you refuse the vaccine.

Gawod you are stupid!
oh fk no, you don't get to blame unvaccinated for the vaccinate spreading wuhan. Nope, they were vaccinated, they have magic fking juice, they ought to be fking exempt from any exposure. To say otherwise devalues the vaccine. Are you suggesting the vaccine's are shit?

You can answer this question with another question.
If masks work, why don't they work?

prove it.
it was already proved, but apparently you cant read the links i provided, so here again

No.

Any other questions?

it was already proved, but apparently you cant read the links i provided, so here again

that's not proof. Reuters is your proof? hahahahahahahaahahahaha. The CDC says so.

How Many Have Died From COVID Vaccines?​

Between mid-December 2020, when the first COVID-19 shots were rolled out, and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination.2,
9 The Defender April 30, 2021

Research obtained by a group of scientists shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

that's not proof. Reuters is your proof? hahahahahahahaahahahaha. The CDC says so.
no need to depend on reuters, its the cdc itself:

As stated here by the CDC, “Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.”

also as pointed out by doctor Dana Mazo, the importance of distinguishing between association and causation when looking at post-vaccine death records.

“The idea is that we are vaccinating millions of people,” Mazo said, “and, unfortunately, when you look at 96 million people, some of them might die, and they would have died if they hadn’t been vaccinated.”

One of the more sophisticated masks is the KN95. It filters down to 2 microns.
The Covid virus is 0.1 micron and goes through every mask like a chain link fence.

Netherlands did a study and confirmed that there is NO DIFFERENCE in infection rates
whether people wear masks or not.

Covid is NOT a fatal disease. It is readily cured for most people with Ivermectin.

Panic and fear are widespread among the Left, who love to be afraid. First it was Global Warming which they changed to "Climate Change."

Then it was "Orange Man." Now it's Covid. Panic, fear and ignorance are a terrible combination but Leftists adore them.

Surgeons have been wearing masks for over 100 years now, what is that?
In a specific setting, with specific training on how to properly use said mask, frequently changing that mask and in a 100 percent controlled environment.

Not one single element that is present when telling the public to use a mask in relation to COVID.

Further, the effectiveness of masks themselves is not relevant to the efficacy of having the public at large do so or mandates that they do so. I see, quite literally, nothing establishing that masking has any efficacy whatsoever. To come up with a mountain of evidence should be a walk in the park - the entire 330 million Americans are conducting it at this very moment and yet none of the data even suggests that masks for the public have any efficacy.

I have posted ON THIS THREAD. Studies that show that even cloth masks protect the wearer.

That better masks protect more completely.

That they protect OTHERS very well

Do I need to post it again?

In a specific setting, with specific training on how to properly use said mask, frequently changing that mask and in a 100 percent controlled environment.

Not one single element that is present when telling the public to use a mask in relation to COVID.

Further, the effectiveness of masks themselves is not relevant to the efficacy of having the public at large do so or mandates that they do so. I see, quite literally, nothing establishing that masking has any efficacy whatsoever. To come up with a mountain of evidence should be a walk in the park - the entire 330 million Americans are conducting it at this very moment and yet none of the data even suggests that masks for the public have any efficacy.
Wearing a mask doesn't reduce my freedom why would anyone think being sensible does. BTW masks do prevent spreading and receiving water droplets so yes they are very effective in preventing the spread of covid.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

I don't care what your shitty city journal dot org says.

All you're doing, dickhead, is making the virus spread, idiot.

I don't care what your shitty city journal dot org says:

All you're doing, dickhead, is making the virus spread, idiot.
have adult wear masks but why kids? Why outside? Doesn't follow the science.

Forum List

Back