Do Nancy&Maxine Know It Takes 285 Lawmakers To Impeach Anyone?,Do Their Supporters Know?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:290968001256257790-final: :5_1_12024: Over the last 18 to 24 months, all we hear is, "Give Us The House & We Will Impeach Trump",,right?
But when all of these boneheaded liberal leaders speak to their minimal liberal loon base, they seem to forget to mention that they would need to gain a hell of a lot of seats, along with gaining the Senate to Impeach Trump, and those two evil "Conservative Judges" {or 3}.
But what if the house becomes a 50/50 split? Are Maxine/Pelosi/Al Green gonna try to impeach anyone knowing they don't have the votes?
:hyper: :poop: :oops-28:

:290968001256257790-final: :5_1_12024: Over the last 18 to 24 months, all we hear is, "Give Us The House & We Will Impeach Trump",,right?
But when all of these boneheaded liberal leaders speak to their minimal liberal loon base, they seem to forget to mention that they would need to gain a hell of a lot of seats, along with gaining the Senate to Impeach Trump, and those two evil "Conservative Judges" {or 3}.
But what if the house becomes a 50/50 split? Are Maxine/Pelosi/Al Green gonna try to impeach anyone knowing they don't have the votes?
:hyper: :poop: :oops-28:
I’m sure mueller is seeing how the midterms go. Trumps presidency is on the line

Their supporters don't know that impeachment means nothing. The President can be impeached and remains in office. Bill Clinton was impeached. It takes 66 Senators to vote for removal after impeachment by the House. Democrats are dummies and their constituents are even dumber.

does anyone know how many votes are needed to impeach Maxine Brown and her 7 stolen wigs?

does anyone know how many votes are needed to impeach Maxine Brown and her 7 stolen wigs?
I've seen better looking razorback hogs.
if we take the house and senate, then we can vote to impeach all of these boneheads
Wrong, Representatives and Senators are unimpeachable. They are however imprisonable
can we at least vote to force the dummest ones to work at McDonalds for 5 years straight?no days off?

if we take the house and senate, then we can vote to impeach all of these boneheads
Wrong, Representatives and Senators are unimpeachable. They are however imprisonable
if we can impeach elizabeth warren, will she have to go back to living with her tribe?

if we can impeach elizabeth warren, will she have to go back to living with her tribe?

The Ds are their own worst enemies. none of us are going to overtake them in that contest

Forum List

Back