Do NOT Impeach Trump

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

Remember Benghazi? Who could forget...

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Remember, "Because you'd be in jail"?

Remember, "Lock her up!"?

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Trump let it go. And dammit, that shows some class.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

I am just as loyal to my friends and family.

And that, my friends, is not something you impeach someone over. Not at all.

So sit back. Relax. Have an adult beverage, if that's your thing. And wait.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't be like those guys.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

Main reason why no one on the left should want Trump impeached:

th

If someone think they can not live with the damn thought of another day of Trump, well live with the damn thought that Pence is next in line and that scare me more than Trump!

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

What a self-indulgent load of crap. :lol:

keep Trump.

I'm in total awe of his power to negotiate .

:laugh2:

The last thing Dims want is for either party to start holding the other accountable for corruption.

Then they might actually have to begin to drain the swamp.

Has the DNC found their next Hillary clone yet?

Impeachment is there for a reason. IMO. Us letting a dictator, or whatever brand you would like to put on said person, do what they want makes us look worse.
This is a general statement. It isn't directed at anyone

The last thing Dims want is for either party to start holding the other accountable for corruption.

Then they might actually have to begin to drain the swamp.

Has the DNC found their next Hillary clone yet?

the swamp is now a septic tank ..

Impeachment is there for a reason. IMO. Us letting a dictator, or whatever brand you would like to put on said person, do what they want makes us look worse.

Nixon was the last President to be faced with impeachment. Now I is no longer possible.

What kind of hate filled nut cases would suggest that the President of the United States of America would 'kill somebody on 5th ave"? Instead of accepting their defeat (including the loss of congress, most governors and 3,000 state and local elections) the crazy left has gotten even crazier.

Nixon was the last President to be faced with impeachment. Now I is no longer possible.
Actually, that was Bubba Clinton, and he was impeached, just not convicted and removed from office.

Don't impeach Trump ...

... just exile him to Russia with the rest of his Commie right-wing pals.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

You must be really losing it--LOL This is very typical of a right winger--you people never look beyond the tips of your nose.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

Trump right now is being accused of Obstruction of Justice--not with just the memo Comey submitted to the NYT---but Trump is on Video Recording admitting that he fired James Comey because he wanted to put an end to the Russian investigation. This by itself is an impeachable offense.

Then we have all of this:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
James Comey confirms FBI investigation into possible Trump-Russia connections

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'

So Republicans have two options:

1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond.

This country is not going to tolerate a Traitor sitting in the Oval office.

Last edited:
I, rosie, the Oracle of USMB------declare------We ain't got enuf information
yet.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

You must be really losing it--LOL This is very typical of a right winger--you people never look beyond the tips of your nose.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

Trump right now is being accused of Obstruction of Justice--not with just the memo Comey submitted to the NYT---but Trump is on Video Recording admitting that he fired James Comey because he wanted to put an end to the Russian investigation. This by itself is an impeachable offense.

Then we have all of this:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
James Comey confirms FBI investigation into possible Trump-Russia connections

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'

So Republicans have two options:

1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond.

This country is not going to tolerate a Traitor sitting in the Oval office.

we tolerated Clinton-----and even considered electing his shill----hellcat

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

Trump is the only path to a dem House and 41Plus dem senators heading into 2020. If Ginsburg can hang on ....

Forum List

Back