Do NOT Impeach Trump

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

Remember Benghazi? Who could forget...

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Remember, "Because you'd be in jail"?

Remember, "Lock her up!"?

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Trump let it go. And dammit, that shows some class.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

I am just as loyal to my friends and family.

And that, my friends, is not something you impeach someone over. Not at all.

So sit back. Relax. Have an adult beverage, if that's your thing. And wait.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't be like those guys.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

You must be really losing it--LOL This is very typical of a right winger--you people never look beyond the tips of your nose.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

Trump right now is being accused of Obstruction of Justice--not with just the memo Comey submitted to the NYT---but Trump is on Video Recording admitting that he fired James Comey because he wanted to put an end to the Russian investigation. This by itself is an impeachable offense.

Then we have all of this:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
James Comey confirms FBI investigation into possible Trump-Russia connections

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'

So Republicans have two options:

1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 & beyond.

This country is not going to tolerate a Traitor sitting in the Oval office.

we tolerated Clinton-----and even considered electing his shill----hellcat

Hillary Clinton is no traitor to this country. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

And we should wait until we have FACTS which prove such collusion occurred, and stop listening to made up stories that it occurred.

You know. Like Benghazi.

What kind of hate filled nut cases would suggest that the President of the United States of America would 'kill somebody on 5th ave"? Instead of accepting their defeat (including the loss of congress, most governors and 3,000 state and local elections) the crazy left has gotten even crazier.
Hey DUMMY...The Orange One himself said he was so popular that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it on Jan 23, 2016. Here's the video to prove it, shit for brains...where have you been?

it is silly to quote a person who is afflicted with hoof in mouth disease.
For the record-----our Donald has redone his hair-----a nice dignified shade
of gray

Hoof & mouth...that explains the dead critter avatar then! The Prevaricator-in-Chief may have redone his hair, but one can put lipstick on a pig, also. That pig will still be a pig, and the Orange One will always be that pig without lipstick, but Orange on top!

sheeesh-------CATTY MUCH-------are you sitting under a hair drier and
undergoing a PEDICURE----at the moment?

What is it, particularly, that is stuck in your craw of a sudden?

What kind of hate filled nut cases would suggest that the President of the United States of America would 'kill somebody on 5th ave"? Instead of accepting their defeat (including the loss of congress, most governors and 3,000 state and local elections) the crazy left has gotten even crazier.
Hey DUMMY...The Orange One himself said he was so popular that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it on Jan 23, 2016. Here's the video to prove it, shit for brains...where have you been?

of gray

Hoof & mouth...that explains the dead critter avatar then! The Prevaricator-in-Chief may have redone his hair, but one can put lipstick on a pig, also. That pig will still be a pig, and the Orange One will always be that pig without lipstick, but Orange on top!

the ongoing GOSSIPY tone-------it was reasonable when Hellcat
was in the running--------time to cut the picket fence stuff

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

You must be really losing it--LOL This is very typical of a right winger--you people never look beyond the tips of your nose.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. They are going to ride this one to hell and back.

Trump right now is being accused of Obstruction of Justice--not with just the memo Comey submitted to the NYT---but Trump is on Video Recording admitting that he fired James Comey because he wanted to put an end to the Russian investigation. This by itself is an impeachable offense.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'

Hillary Clinton is no traitor to this country. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

And we should wait until we have FACTS which prove such collusion occurred, and stop listening to made up stories that it occurred.

You know. Like Benghazi.

Well when you have the Ass Clown on video recording with lips moving in sync with what he is saying--that's a fairly good indication of what his intent was regarding the firing of Comey. This is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable office.

th

When you elect a Clown--the Circus is going to show up.

Furthermore reading hasn't KILLED anyone yet--going back to post # 14 on this thread will clearly give you an education as to what has been happening here, but you'll need reading comprehension skills and an attention span that lasts longer than a gnat.

Last edited:

of gray

the ongoing GOSSIPY tone-------it was reasonable when Hellcat
was in the running--------time to cut the picket fence stuff

Piss on your opinion of my tone! Who died and put you in charge of decorum on message boards? If you don't like the "tone" of my posts, don't respond to them with your unsolicited, sophomoric and pedantic critiques!

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

You know. Like Benghazi.

Well when you have the Ass Clown on video recording with lips moving in sync with what he is saying--that's a fairly good indication of what his intent was regarding the firing of Comey. This is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable office.

th

Furthermore reading hasn't KILLED anyone yet--going back to post # 14 on this thread will clearly give you an education as to what has been happening here, but you'll need reading comprehension skills and an attention span that lasts longer than a gnat.

And with Ringling closing we need all the entertainment we can get. Hail Orange Clown!

You know. Like Benghazi.

th

And with Ringling closing we need all the entertainment we can get. Hail Orange Clown!

HE HAD HIS HAIR REDONE <thank, "god">

If someone think they can not live with the damn thought of another day of Trump, well live with the damn thought that Pence is next in line and that scare me more than Trump!
Yes, I made this point yesterday.

Pence is a real conservative with real experience. He is the opposite of Trump, and would have much better success at getting the conservative agenda through Congress than Trump would.

That would actually please me a great deal.

However, I still believe impeaching Trump would be worse for the country. The bar for impeachment would be forever lowered.

All bars have already been lowered for Trump. Obstruction of justice isn't a low bar...it was the first article of impeachment against Nixon and on the list for Clinton. Seems like a normal bar to me.

But...having Nixon and Trump both resigning disgrace and being from the same party? That'll leave a lasting mark.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

While it's obvious that we should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to the conclusion that Trump should be impeached, Trump's behavior has made him look awfully guilty. Firing everyone that's investigating his Russia ties looks awfully bad. Getting his crony in the House to block the investigation makes him look guilty as well.

If he has done nothing wrong, why doesn't he just let the investigation go on? If he's innocent, then he has to be awfully stupid to have done the things that he's done.

It's often been said that the coverup is worse than the crime. This may be true in Trump's case, but in covering up if crimes are committed than he must be held accountable for those crimes as well.

BTW - Trump doesn't have the legal authority to put Clinton in jail. The Clinton investigation has been closed.

While I'm not looking forward to a Pence Presidency, I believe in the rule of law. IF Trump has committed 'High crimes and Misdemeanors', then he should be impeached - regardless of who will be the next President.

Judging from Trump's behavior, he's either very guilty or psychologically inept. The later is basis for removal from office as well.

He did not actually EXPLAIN the reason for firing Comey in detail. I am
waiting with bated breath

Seriously or are you just joking?

It was Trump himself that said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and his supporters would still support him.

So, the 'hate filled nut case' your asking about is: Donald Trump.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

Main reason why no one on the left should want Trump impeached:

th

If someone think they can not live with the damn thought of another day of Trump, well live with the damn thought that Pence is next in line and that scare me more than Trump!

While I loathe the thought of a President Pence, at least Pence is psychologically competent. Trump is a nut case. Both scare me.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

While it's obvious that we should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to the conclusion that Trump should be impeached, Trump's behavior has made him look awfully guilty. Firing everyone that's investigating his Russia ties looks awfully bad. Getting his crony in the House to block the investigation makes him look guilty as well.

If he has done nothing wrong, why doesn't he just let the investigation go on? If he's innocent, then he has to be awfully stupid to have done the things that he's done.

It's often been said that the coverup is worse than the crime. This may be true in Trump's case, but in covering up if crimes are committed than he must be held accountable for those crimes as well.

BTW - Trump doesn't have the legal authority to put Clinton in jail. The Clinton investigation has been closed.

While I'm not looking forward to a Pence Presidency, I believe in the rule of law. IF Trump has committed 'High crimes and Misdemeanors', then he should be impeached - regardless of who will be the next President.

Judging from Trump's behavior, he's either very guilty or psychologically inept. The later is basis for removal from office as well.

This is moving along at the speed of light--compared to Watergate which took years. Now I realise that FOX News isn't reporting on a lot of what has been happening in these Senate hearings--and it is because they OWN Donald Trump--along with all of the right wing talk show hosts you listen to. Whom gave Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION dollars in free news coverage while ignoring all other GOP Candidates. They are all responsible for Trump--and they are in panic spin mode right now.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?

foxshines.jpg

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

th

Furthermore if Hillary Clinton had done 1/10th the shit Trump has done--you same people would be out in the streets burning cross's--rioting and demanding a public hanging.

We are Americans first, and it's high time you Trump supporters and voters start acting like Americans. This is no longer about politics it's about this country. There is already enough evidence to string up Trump. The longer he stays in office, the more irreparable damage he does to the Republican party.
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-
democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html?utm_term=.002ec1b0fc51

Go back to post # 14 on this thread and learn something for a change versus these knee-jerk reactions without any knowledge to support your claims.

Last edited:
While it's obvious that we should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to the conclusion that Trump should be impeached, Trump's behavior has made him look awfully guilty.
I agree. I've been saying that for a while now. I have serious doubts Trump or his team colluded with Russia's interference in our election, but those doubts are being erased by Trump and his cronies acting like guilty people.

However, over the past 24 hours my head has cooled as far as the Flynn thing goes. I think Trump was just trying to get the harpies off a friend's back, and not trying to cover anything up.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

/---- Pres Trump will NOT be impeached:
1) No crimes.
2) Dems have no power.
3) GDP is 4.0.
4) Illegal immigration down 73%.
5) 98% base support.

There is already enough evidence to string up Trump.
No, there isn't. There is only a lot of invention by pundits. Stories. Suppositions. What ifs. Wishful thinking.

The partisan hacks have to fill 24 hours of air time, 365 days a year, most of the time without a shred of hard data to build on. That's an astronomical amount of bloviation and bullshit they are churning out.

You need to cool off, and wait for actual facts.

While it's obvious that we should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to the conclusion that Trump should be impeached, Trump's behavior has made him look awfully guilty.
I agree. I've been saying that for a while now. I have serious doubts Trump or his team colluded with Russia's interference in our election, but those doubts are being erased by Trump and his cronies acting like guilty people.

However, over the past 24 hours my head has cooled as far as the Flynn thing goes. I think Trump was just trying to get the harpies off a friend's back, and not trying to cover anything up.

Yes, I agree, but the fact that Trump didn't realize that it would be interpreted as obstruction of Justice shows that he is grossly incompetent to be President.

He doesn't realize that he is not negotiating with a bunch of drunk businessmen at some country club. If he doesn't have the brains to be VERY careful with EVERYTHING he says to the head of the FBI, he's a total idiot.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

This is moving along at the speed of light--compared to Watergate which took years. Now I realise that FOX News isn't reporting on a lot of what has been happening in these Senate hearings--and it is because they OWN Donald Trump--along with all of the right wing talk show hosts you listen to. Whom gave Trump an unprecedented 2 BILLION dollars in free news coverage while ignoring all other GOP Candidates. They are all responsible for Trump--and they are in panic spin mode right now.

foxshines.jpg

th

Furthermore if Hillary Clinton had done 1/10th the shit Trump has done--you same people would be out in the streets burning cross's--rioting and demanding a public hanging.

We are Americans first, and it's high time you Trump supporters and voters start acting like Americans. This is no longer about politics it's about this country. There is already enough evidence to string up Trump. The longer he stays in office, the more irreparable damage he does to the Republican party.
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-
democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html?utm_term=.002ec1b0fc51

Go back to post # 14 on this thread and learn something for a change versus these knee-jerk reactions without any knowledge to support your claims.

I don't watch 'Right Wing Talk Shows'. I'm more of a Rachel Maddow fan.

Just because I believe in the rule of law, doesn't make me a wingnut.

Any procedure to remove Trump from office must be done with careful adherence to the law or it will fail.

Over zelious liberalls like you are going to blow it - like you blew the Presidential election.

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

foxshines.jpg

th

I don't watch 'Right Wing Talk Shows'. I'm more of a Rachel Maddow fan.

Just because I believe in the rule of law, doesn't make me a wingnut.

Any procedure to remove Trump from office must be done with careful adherence to the law or it will fail.

Over zelious liberalls like you are going to blow it - like you blew the Presidential election.

You're a Maddow fan, but not a wingnut. Lol.

The thing that's interesting here, is much of this is simply faux outrage on the part of Dims and or libs.
Most Americans couldn't even have told you who the FBI chief even was before the Hillary email scandal, much less cared if the new administration replaced that person.

Forum List

Back