Do NOT Impeach Trump

Will that be your line when Comey's backdated Memos will get released to Congress?

That's precisely what I am waiting for. FACTS.

And I strongly urge you to do the same.

The victimhood begins with Trump spending time talking about his mistreatment by the media at a commencement speech! "No president, and I say this with a lot of maturity, no president in history has been treated as unfairly!" The dude has no shame, common sense, or class! :blahblah: :9: :banana2:

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

Remember Benghazi? Who could forget...

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Remember, "Because you'd be in jail"?

Remember, "Lock her up!"?

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Trump let it go. And dammit, that shows some class.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

I am just as loyal to my friends and family.

And that, my friends, is not something you impeach someone over. Not at all.

So sit back. Relax. Have an adult beverage, if that's your thing. And wait.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't be like those guys.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

Main reason why no one on the left should want Trump impeached:

th

If someone think they can not live with the damn thought of another day of Trump, well live with the damn thought that Pence is next in line and that scare me more than Trump!
I've always said Pence was a strategic pick.
For one, it got all the religious nuts on board behind a very immoral presidential candidate.
Two, insurance that no one would want him impeached.

Personally i think pence is a TOTAL POS. But he would probably not start a nuclear war via tweets...

I believe Comey and believe his account of Trump's conversations with him to be trustworthy. Do you?
Have you found Comey's account yet?

No. You haven't.

You know why you haven't?

Because there isn't one, as you are probably discovering right now. :D

Comey is doing something very politically astute. He is speaking through proxies. This way, he can later claim they weren't speaking for him when all those "ifs" and suppositions you have bought into don't line up.

Will that be your line when Comey's backdated Memos will get released to Congress?

lol you seriously think Comey and his people lied about what is in easily obtainable memo?

What you are saying is silly.
Show me Comey's account.

Go ahead.

Show me the words coming from HIS mouth.

Good luck!

The thing that's interesting here, is much of this is simply faux outrage on the part of Dims and or libs.
Most Americans couldn't even have told you who the FBI chief even was before the Hillary email scandal, much less cared if the new administration replaced that person.
Yeah, you know why? Because it wouldn't have hinted at an obstruction of justice.

keep Trump.

I'm in total awe of his power to negotiate .

:laugh2:

really------I kinda HOPE that his skills as a negotiator will MAKE
AMERICA GREAT again------I want to wait and see

He has NO skills as a negotiator.

Look at what happened with NAFTA. He was slapping on tariffs. Congress said no. Then he was pulling out of NAFTA. Two phone calls later (Canada and Mexico) and that was a bad idea. Let's renegotiate.

No country will sign a unilateral deal with the US. Both side have to benefit. Any deal which favours the US will not be ratified by the other country's government. An agreement has to be bilateral or it won't fly.

Trump isn't dealing with small contractors he can bully into accepting his terms. He's dealing with people who are obviously a lot smarter and better informed than him.

Look at his handling of the Australia refugee deal. After the Aussie PM hung up on him, Trump said "I'm going to find out what's in that deal". Shouldn't he have known that BEFORE he spoke to the Aussies? That's just incompetence on Trump's part.

Nixon was the last President to be faced with impeachment. Now I is no longer possible.

That would be Bill Clinton, actually.

Republicans went thru the motions, but embarrassed themselves while Clinton's status flourished! They paid for their hubris with the people seeing the hypocrisy of all of Congress! Other POLS were run out of town including Livingston who had been picked to succeed Gingrich as Speaker when he was booted! These people are JOKES that aren't funny when they con the country into allowing them carte blanche to run things! You see they get little to nothing done due to their dysfunctional thinking! :cuckoo: :dunno: :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

lol you seriously think Comey and his people lied about what is in easily obtainable memo?

Show me Comey's account.

Go ahead.

Good luck!

Are you playing stupid or you actually really do think that this is getting released without Comey's direction?

The victimhood begins with Trump spending time talking about his mistreatment by the media at a commencement speech! "No president, and I say this with a lot of maturity, no president in history has been treated as unfairly!" The dude has no shame, common sense, or class! :blahblah: :9: :banana2:

Heard it wrong; Trump whined about being mistreated: "No president, and I say this with great purity, no politician has been treated as unfairly!" What a tool! I think the Presidents with assassination attempts would rate high on that scale! MOHRON! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, and there are a lot of people on this forum who would defend him to the last. They are to be discounted in any conversation about Trump.

It is no secret I am no fan of the con man Trump, so I hope those of you who also can't stand the asshole will take a minute to listen to my plea for respite from all the hyperventilation which has been going on these past couple days.

I have been caught up in the excitement surrounding these alleged Comey revelations. But folks, everything we have been told has been relayed by anonymous sources.

During the immediate aftermath of Benghazi, there was an information vacuum. Human beings hate information vacuums. The result is that many political hacks will invent stories to fill that vacuum. And since those stories are written on the brains of partisans long, long before the facts come out, those made up stories become entrenched, and no amount of truth can displace them.

We are in danger of committing the same error. We do not have very many actual facts. So it is time to be patient and wait. Just...wait.

Patience.

There is another important thing to remember, and it is going to require me to compliment Trump.

I know...I know...

Trump hasn't done that. He did the right thing. Winners of elections throwing their opponents in jail is real Third World shit. It isn't America.

Now let's think about Flynn. Why shouldn't he be given the same consideration? The man fucked up, and he got fired. That should be as far as it goes.

Trump is an incredibly vindictive asshole. But the opposite side of that coin is that he is incredibly loyal to his friends.

Trump saw Flynn as a friend, and he just wanted the guy to be able to ride off into the sunset without having to look over his shoulder.

And I get that. I totally get that. I don't just get it, I respect it a great deal.

Wait.

Patience.

The sanity and safety of our country is at stake here. And that needs to come first.

No matter how much you hate Trump, no matter how much you think he will damage the country, impeachment would do much more harm.

Much more.

Another thing to remember. The pseudocons said Obama was going to destroy the country and they spent all their days trying to find reasons to impeach him.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

What a self-indulgent load of crap. :lol:

It's what he does... especially since Hillary lost.

Show me Comey's account.

Go ahead.

Good luck!

Are you playing stupid or you actually really do think that this is getting released without Comey's direction?
Are you playing stupid and believe Comey is incapable of speaking for himself?

There's a reason he's using proxies. They are bus fodder. And you don't even have their names!

Patience.

I know...I know...

Wait.

Patience.

Much more.

Don't.

That is all. Thank you.

And you and your ilk are just like that, only you overlook anything the Dems do. So take a long walk off a short bridge.

Show me Comey's account.

Go ahead.

Good luck!

Are you playing stupid and believe Comey is incapable of speaking for himself?

There's a reason he's using proxies. They are bus fodder. And you don't even have their names!

Nonsense, it is good for him to not immediately jump into memememe spotlight.

Why does Comey have the memo in the first place? It's government property.

Who said he had them? It's part of the paper trail he left behind "just in case" Trump fk'd up! Obama did the same and it's what's fueling all these leaks! Trump doesn't make any friends with his bullying tactics and so no one's going to go easily if "thrown under the bus!" :9: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Forum List

Back