Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

What will happen to me if I refuse to wear a mask?

The answer to that question tells us all we need to know.
Whine about masks while the country closes. Great move, you make China happy.
What is making China happy? They started this shit for this very reason.

What will happen if I refuse to wear a mask?

What will happen if I refuse to shut down my business?
China is gonna get out of this faster than us. They are opening up while you whine about masks. You have helped them.
What will happen if I don't wear a mask?

Not being able to wear a mask should, in a reasonable world, prevent a person from going shopping in a store, or going to a library.

It's probably a stretch to liken wearing a mask to the Mark of the Beast,but it is,on the other hand, difficult to not be reminded of Revelation 13, when one hears talk of people being denied the right to freely engage in commerce for failing to meet absurd and arbitrary demands.

1. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
  2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
  3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
  4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
  5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
  6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
  7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
  8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
  9. If any man have an ear, let him hear.
  10. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
  11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
  12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
  13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
  14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
  15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
  16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
  17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
  18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Not being able to wear a mask should, in a reasonable world, prevent a person from going shopping in a store, or going to a library.

It's probably a stretch to liken wearing a mask to the Mark of the Beast,but it is,on the other hand, difficult to not be reminded of Revelation 13, when one hears talk of people being denied the right to freely engage in commerce for failing to meet absurd and arbitrary demands.

1. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
  2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
  3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
  4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
  5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
  6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
  7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
  8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
  9. If any man have an ear, let him hear.
  10. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
  11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
  12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
  13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
  14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
  15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
  16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
  17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
  18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
They will not answer this simple question:

What will happen to me if I refuse to wear a mask?

The answer to that question is the REAL issue. I don't blame them for ignoring it.

Your side's strategy of maliciously sabotaging the economy, and trying to blame it on Trump, is going to backfire big time. The election is only a few months away, and the people know who is to blame for this shit; and which way to vote to put an end to it once and for all.

Your side's strategy of maliciously sabotaging the economy, and trying to blame it on Trump, is going to backfire big time. The election is only a few months away, and the people know who is to blame for this shit; and which way to vote to put an end to it once and for all.
I dont have a side. Trump policy hurt the economy. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. His tax cuts drastically increased debt. He is a disaster.

Would you care more if one of the 125,000 dead people was someone you loved?

Nobody is dying because they are or anyone else didn't wear a mask. Wearing the mask does not save anyone's life.

This is just bullshit, believed and spread by mindless, gullible, ignorant sheep such as yourself.

The criminals who infest government just love to rule over your kind, who believe and obey without question the lies that they tell you to believe and obey.
Tell me how people who are getting infected, some of which die, are catching COVID... do you know?

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

Yeah that policy is a real winner. We are doing great.
What? Permanent mask mandates in perpetuity?

Holy Sharia, Batman!!!

Do you really think it will stop with COVID-19?
Sure ain’t going to hurt. Now big political rally’s that will hurt. What policy.
And here you have it folks, it's all about stopping the Trump rallies.

It's like the U.S. has turned into a cartoon. Cars are burning and statues are being vandalized and people are being shot and killed by anarchists and the people who protect themselves from anarchists but Christians are prevented from congregating and ordinary Americans would be confronted by the Police for not wearing a mask. How is this insanity possible?

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.
The mask is to protect oneself, ...

That's just simple wrong! And you know it!!! This totally stupid behavior to try to find an effective way not to speak with each other has to be stopped. You waste a maximum of time and energy to help the Corona virus to become wide spreaded all over the USA. That's crazy!

Again, go hide under your bed if you are scared. Otherwise life goes on for the rest of us.

The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas and I really don't give a fuck if you die. You cuntlords have all but made war on America and you deserve every last batch of corona you get exposed to.
Another good example of why I'm so adamant about freedom of expression.

People need to know this is out there, and it's not a small group.

Spread it far and wide, I don't give a fuck. There was a time, in all honesty, that I thought the left and right could reconcile as crazy as it might sound. The past few weeks have taught me otherwise. You fuckwads are hell bent on destruction and there is no reasoning with you, so I stopped caring. To hell with you all. If the coronavirus mutated and turned your organs into liquid shit I'd personally host a goddamn parade. That's how much disdain I have for you *****. You aren't worth the dirt our flag waves over.
Haha, so since you lost hope that the left and right reconciling it’s now, fuck everybody let’s spread a deadly virus?!

That’s call True Colors right there folks!!

1) The virus is only deadly to a statistically insignificant fraction of the population. As it stands right now more people are killed by medical malpractice. So fucking spare me, tard.

2) Nobody is stopping you from hiding in your basement and hugging your binky to protect yourself from the big bad virus, you fucking pussy.
What about one of the fifty thousand that die from the flu every year? What about them? Dumbass.
Not as deadly and not as contagious
You know this personally ?? No you don't, other than what you've been told.

Well golly gee Beagle I’ve also been told that Trump won the election in 2016 but I did not count the votes myself. I’ve been told that Trump hit record employment numbers but I didn’t ask every American about their employment status. I guess we can doubt those stats too if we are going by your Idiotic system right?

My proof is in the info being reported, if you have proof to show they are a product of some vast conspiracy between all the hospitals then please provide your proof, otherwise just stop with the theatrics

Still believe Trump isn't president huh ??? TDS will have a vaccine come the end of the next 4 years. You gonna make it ??

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?

It's like the U.S. has turned into a cartoon. Cars are burning and statues are being vandalized and people are being shot and killed by anarchists and the people who protect themselves from anarchists but Christians are prevented from congregating and ordinary Americans would be confronted by the Police for not wearing a mask. How is this insanity possible?
It's possible by the inaction, and the passing the buck by politicians who have only their own bullcrap to worry about. Meanwhile the city burns hot with embers and coal.

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.
The mask is to protect oneself, ...

That's just simple wrong! And you know it!!! This totally stupid behavior to try to find an effective way not to speak with each other has to be stopped. You waste a maximum of time and energy to help the Corona virus to become wide spreaded all over the USA. That's crazy!

Again, go hide under your bed if you are scared. Otherwise life goes on for the rest of us.

The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas and I really don't give a fuck if you die. You cuntlords have all but made war on America and you deserve every last batch of corona you get exposed to.
Another good example of why I'm so adamant about freedom of expression.

People need to know this is out there, and it's not a small group.

Spread it far and wide, I don't give a fuck. There was a time, in all honesty, that I thought the left and right could reconcile as crazy as it might sound. The past few weeks have taught me otherwise. You fuckwads are hell bent on destruction and there is no reasoning with you, so I stopped caring. To hell with you all. If the coronavirus mutated and turned your organs into liquid shit I'd personally host a goddamn parade. That's how much disdain I have for you *****. You aren't worth the dirt our flag waves over.
Haha, so since you lost hope that the left and right reconciling it’s now, fuck everybody let’s spread a deadly virus?!

That’s call True Colors right there folks!!

1) The virus is only deadly to a statistically insignificant fraction of the population. As it stands right now more people are killed by medical malpractice. So fucking spare me, tard.

2) Nobody is stopping you from hiding in your basement and hugging your binky to protect yourself from the big bad virus, you fucking pussy.
What about one of the fifty thousand that die from the flu every year? What about them? Dumbass.
Not as deadly and not as contagious
You know this personally ?? No you don't, other than what you've been told.

Well golly gee Beagle I’ve also been told that Trump won the election in 2016 but I did not count the votes myself. I’ve been told that Trump hit record employment numbers but I didn’t ask every American about their employment status. I guess we can doubt those stats too if we are going by your Idiotic system right?

My proof is in the info being reported, if you have proof to show they are a product of some vast conspiracy between all the hospitals then please provide your proof, otherwise just stop with the theatrics

Still believe Trump isn't president huh ??? TDS will have a vaccine come the end of the next 4 years. You gonna make it ??

I’ve always believed he was president. I was just showing you how your idiot logic sounded from the other side.

Nobody is dying because they are or anyone else didn't wear a mask. Wearing the mask does not save anyone's life.

This is just bullshit, believed and spread by mindless, gullible, ignorant sheep such as yourself.

The criminals who infest government just love to rule over your kind, who believe and obey without question the lies that they tell you to believe and obey.
Tell me how people who are getting infected, some of which die, are catching COVID... do you know?
Thought you knew... Probably been weaponized somehow, who knows really. I wouldn't put nothing past what's behind all this bullcrap. The feds need to be endlessly investigating this thing. No stone left unturned.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189

Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.

Forum List

Back