Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
California, like the US as a whole is coasting on the advantages our ancestors gave US, despite some serious idiocy.

THe rest of this nation does not want the whackjobs that dominate California, dominating the Country.

Your personal attack is noted and held against you, ass.

Instead you'd go for a bloated fat fuck who shows about as much intelligence as an amoeba with dementia. The Orange Buffoon is a disgrace and making the US the laughing stock of the world. Trust me, we are laughing long and hard at you. Not the normal Yanks, must the Deplorables.

1. President Trump is a genius. Only a fool would deny it.

2. The rest of the world, wants the US to continue to be their bitch on Trade and Immigration. They are welcome to go fuck themselves.

3. Those you call "deplorable" are the back bone of this great nation, and you are welcome to go fuck yourself personally.

Also, fuck you some more.

Would be relevant if I had said anything like, "California is the only problem in America".

As I didn't, it is not.

My point stands.

When I look at the cess pit that you lefties have made of California?

I would rather fight than be ruled by such.[
The seventh largest economy in the world is a cess pit? Try again, ditch digger.

California, like the US as a whole is coasting on the advantages our ancestors gave US, despite some serious idiocy.

THe rest of this nation does not want the whackjobs that dominate California, dominating the Country.

The Flyover ditch diggers like you voted for the very obvious Con Man. And they will regret it for the rest of their lives. Oh it is to laugh.

They would have regretted Hillary even more
No. she would have been Bill in pink granny panties. They would have been much better off, just like they were under Bill.

not til after 2018, and ONLY if dems took congress.

Bill listened to the republicans, which is why he was able to get things done.

Hillary would be listening to the voices in her head

Sorry! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing! Johnny, tell us about our nice parting gifts for our contestants!

What legal Constitutional argument can you provide in a link, that says Sharia Law can coexist separately from our judicial rule of law under the Constitution?

Let me challenge the basis of your argument and see how well you can back it up. Links please.

You obviously do not know what Sharia Law is. I suggest educating yourself first.

On the contrary, and a great dodge of actually backing your answer by the way. Having trouble?

How can I prove something does not exist? If you think you can, you are an idiot.

Why don't you cite the part of the Constitution where it says a Muslim cannot hold office? No one has done that, except to quote the wrong parts and reveal their ignorance.

A Muslim can not hold office if Americans do not want muslims to hold office and vote against them.
I think that’s just about the best idea...second only to stopping the importation of muslims.

Bad news for you there partner! Two members of Congress are Muslims, plus who knows how many state, county, and city workers in the US.

How can that be if what you said is true?

I'll tell you why. You are simply wrong.

CA tried to ban gay marriage and just look at that now you have gay marriage thanks to, the Supreme Court.

Would be relevant if I had said anything like, "California is the only problem in America".

As I didn't, it is not.

My point stands.

The seventh largest economy in the world is a cess pit? Try again, ditch digger.

The Flyover ditch diggers like you voted for the very obvious Con Man. And they will regret it for the rest of their lives. Oh it is to laugh.

Your unsupported opinion is noted and dismissed.

It is funny that you can't help but be an arrogant ass while you are complaining that people did not vote for an arrogant ass like you, ie HIllary.

Trump spoke up for those "ditch diggers" you keep ridiculing, while HIllary called them names.

Guess which plan worked better?

I have some advice for Democrats. I think they should call Trump voters even more names. Attack their education and character. Then they should like double down and get even more Hollywood celebrities to attack Trump and maybe, just to be sure, round up a few more billionaires to try and undo our election.
That’s as sure a path to victory as it always was :)

As I didn't, it is not.

My point stands.

It is funny that you can't help but be an arrogant ass while you are complaining that people did not vote for an arrogant ass like you, ie HIllary.

Trump spoke up for those "ditch diggers" you keep ridiculing, while HIllary called them names.

Lying to the stupid worked. So glad you support such a thing.
Lying to the stupid worked.

Which is why Hillary won Miss Congenialty

As I didn't, it is not.

My point stands.

Lying to the stupid worked. So glad you support such a thing.

Calling them stupid while wondering how they could have voted against you...

HInt: Seething with contempt for someone makes it hard to credit that you are planning to look out for them and their interests.

Indeed, ironically it is stupid of you to blame those you hate for not voting for you.

Sorry! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing! Johnny, tell us about our nice parting gifts for our contestants!

What legal Constitutional argument can you provide in a link, that says Sharia Law can coexist separately from our judicial rule of law under the Constitution?

Let me challenge the basis of your argument and see how well you can back it up. Links please.

You obviously do not know what Sharia Law is. I suggest educating yourself first.

On the contrary, and a great dodge of actually backing your answer by the way. Having trouble?

The section of the Constitution that applies has been posted in this thread numerous times already. Are you incapable of reading and understanding the language?

Religious test has nothing to do with a Muslim family choosing to exercise Sharia Law over our long established judicial system of government. Again, why the need for Sharia Law AT ALL ...in the first place ... if our own nation’s system of laws, established under the Constitution, grants everyone equal rights, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Are these questions just to hard for you to answer? Come on ... you’re smarter than this I’m sure.

So who is doing that?

You do realize that many Muslims do not practice Sharia. Your ignorance is showing again.

but they are waking up and starting to see he's going to seriously fuck them over.

Yeah yeah victory is always right around the corner isn’t it?
Are you sure you aren’t dress as a huge inflamed vagina while you type these rants?

They would have regretted Hillary even more
No. she would have been Bill in pink granny panties. They would have been much better off, just like they were under Bill.

not til after 2018, and ONLY if dems took congress.

Bill listened to the republicans, which is why he was able to get things done.

Hillary would be listening to the voices in her head
I wouldn't worry about the Dems taking Congress or the White House again. That was always just a matter of time and Trump has made that the very next two elections. He's the GOP rabid squirrel that's keeping the kids up at night running back and forth in the attic.

1. President Trump is a genius. Only a fool would deny it.

2. The rest of the world, wants the US to continue to be their bitch on Trade and Immigration. They are welcome to go fuck themselves.

3. Those you call "deplorable" are the back bone of this great nation, and you are welcome to go fuck yourself personally.

Also, fuck you some more.

Only a person with the IQ of a peanut would see The Orange Buffoon as a genius. If he's a genius, Jimmy Peau is the greatest boxer of all time. Who? you say? Exactly.

No, the world wants the US to be strong. It needs it to be strong. Being isolationist won't make you strong, it will make you a third-world shit hole while China takes your spot. Nobody who likes democracy wants that. Nobody. But as long as you have somebody as dumb as a sack of rocks in charge and kowtows to the Deplorable scum (only to enrich himself and your expense), you are only headed one way.

No, the Deplorables are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, trailer trash white fat fucks.

but they are waking up and starting to see he's going to seriously fuck them over.

Yeah yeah victory is always right around the corner isn’t it?
Are you sure you aren’t dress as a huge inflamed vagina while you type these rants?
Never heard of an election cycle? It's like a business cycle or a menstrual cycle. It's just takes time.

So, you're dropping your claim that it was moronic of voters in "flyover" to vote in for him in the election?
The very opposite. They voted against their best interests, as usual. That's what fucking stupid people do, usually.

They voted against their best interests, as usual.

That's how we ended up with Clinton and Trump as candidates
Clinton would have done fine for most Americans. Trump is fucking most of them over but it doesn't matter a damn what you think, you didn't vote.

America loves Trump.
His approval rating, by Fox no less, is 38%. That's love for Ebola.

IF that's true, then you lefties are using the Means of Information Control to nullify the election after the fact.

YOu sure you want to put the final nail in the coffin of Peaceful Change in America?

Have you really considered the consequences?

Not only is there no reason for a popular vote...there is no popular vote. It is unconstitutional in a federal republic to vote nationally on anything.
Is there no part of the constitution a leftist doesn’t despise?

Which is why the US has one of the crappiest political systems in the western world..

Except for every other one in the world.

How can I prove something does not exist? If you think you can, you are an idiot.

Why don't you cite the part of the Constitution where it says a Muslim cannot hold office? No one has done that, except to quote the wrong parts and reveal their ignorance.

A Muslim can not hold office if Americans do not want muslims to hold office and vote against them.
I think that’s just about the best idea...second only to stopping the importation of muslims.

Bad news for you there partner! Two members of Congress are Muslims, plus who knows how many state, county, and city workers in the US.

How can that be if what you said is true?

I'll tell you why. You are simply wrong.

Who honestly cares if they are Muslim, as long as they are willing to do what every other representative in office has sworn to do. Uphold and defend the Constitution, and its laws, without trying to change it by bringing your influences you may hold that’s contrary to our own established system of government.

The very opposite. They voted against their best interests, as usual. That's what fucking stupid people do, usually.

They voted against their best interests, as usual.

That's how we ended up with Clinton and Trump as candidates
Clinton would have done fine for most Americans. Trump is fucking most of them over but it doesn't matter a damn what you think, you didn't vote.

America loves Trump.
His approval rating, by Fox no less, is 38%. That's love for Ebola.

IF that's true, then you lefties are using the Means of Information Control to nullify the election after the fact.

YOu sure you want to put the final nail in the coffin of Peaceful Change in America?

Have you really considered the consequences?
Impeachment here is peaceful. This won't be our first rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back