Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His approval rating, by Fox no less, is 38%. That's love for Ebola.

IF that's true, then you lefties are using the Means of Information Control to nullify the election after the fact.

YOu sure you want to put the final nail in the coffin of Peaceful Change in America?

Have you really considered the consequences?
Impeachment here is peaceful. This won't be our first rodeo.

You will have demonstrated that Peaceful Change is not longer an option.

Are you too stupid to realize the implications of the actions you are attempting?
Trump will leave on his own, as soon as the real balls start dropping. That's why he's already in a panic today. And besides, he hates the job anyway. He doesn't care that much and never has.

He will leave on his own in 7 years. After choosing his successor.
He won't even live that long nor will he ever be elected again.

They wouldn't. The one with the most votes, nationally, wins. That's democracy right, majority rule? If the EC gets to pick who they want, and they do, you might as well just say well, American citizen, you don't get to vote for the President since, you don't.

Comrade, New York and California together hold a majority of people. So as a good Communist, you demand that the right to vote be removed from the other 48 states in the Union?

How totalitarian of you.

His approval rating, by Fox no less, is 38%. That's love for Ebola.

You are going to trust polls again? How’d that work out for you last time :)
Fine, Clinton did indeed get the most votes.

The polls were far more sophisticated than THAT.

State by state, they were used and gave the numbers that guaranteed a Hillary victory.

Except they were wrong.

1. President Trump is a genius. Only a fool would deny it.

2. The rest of the world, wants the US to continue to be their bitch on Trade and Immigration. They are welcome to go fuck themselves.

3. Those you call "deplorable" are the back bone of this great nation, and you are welcome to go fuck yourself personally.

Also, fuck you some more.

Only a person with the IQ of a peanut would see The Orange Buffoon as a genius. If he's a genius, Jimmy Peau is the greatest boxer of all time. Who? you say? Exactly.

No, the world wants the US to be strong. It needs it to be strong. Being isolationist won't make you strong, it will make you a third-world shit hole while China takes your spot. Nobody who likes democracy wants that. Nobody. But as long as you have somebody as dumb as a sack of rocks in charge and kowtows to the Deplorable scum (only to enrich himself and your expense), you are only headed one way.

No, the Deplorables are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, trailer trash white fat fucks.

1. President Trump, genius. Only your butthurt prevents you from admitting it to yourself.

2. Bullshit. A strong US wouldn't put up with the bullshit trade behavior from Europe or China.

3. China is growing only because we have been their bitch on trade for decades. If Trump can/will turn that around, they will be lucky to not collapse.

4. Those you call Deplorable are far better people than shit like you. Fuck off and die.
The faith (and ego) of a flyover ditch digger in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Don’t need evidence. Just needed to reject the ruling elite and put trump on. You can’t propaganda your way to victory.
A New York billionaire isn't an elite? Do you see now why people call you flyover ditch diggers morons?

Tell the truth Katie...on Election Day you shouted “oy vey” and then bawled all night. Your polls didn’t do a thing for you.
I hope you still cry after every defeat.

They wouldn't. The one with the most votes, nationally, wins. That's democracy right, majority rule? If the EC gets to pick who they want, and they do, you might as well just say well, American citizen, you don't get to vote for the President since, you don't.

Comrade, New York and California together hold a majority of people. So as a good Communist, you demand that the right to vote be removed from the other 48 states in the Union?

How totalitarian of you.
One man, one vote. The majority rules. How very unfair of me.

IF that's true, then you lefties are using the Means of Information Control to nullify the election after the fact.

YOu sure you want to put the final nail in the coffin of Peaceful Change in America?

Have you really considered the consequences?
Impeachment here is peaceful. This won't be our first rodeo.

You will have demonstrated that Peaceful Change is not longer an option.

Are you too stupid to realize the implications of the actions you are attempting?
Trump will leave on his own, as soon as the real balls start dropping. That's why he's already in a panic today. And besides, he hates the job anyway. He doesn't care that much and never has.

He will leave on his own in 7 years. After choosing his successor.
He won't even live that long nor will he ever be elected again.

You lefties said the same thing about McCain.

Being incapable of learning, what is that like?

The one term mitigated your implication that he was a representative of a strong and dangerous political movement.
The point -which I have proven -is that they are more of a threat to the endurance of secular government the Islam. If you are to blind to see that, or too dishonest to admit it, it's not my problem.

THe fact that the man you put forth as an example of what a threat they are, held his office for ONE term and that was out of government.

That does not prove that that movement is a threat. If anything it makes it look very weak.

TO discuss the threat of islam, we should look at nations that have allowed high levels of muslim immigration for a long time, to see what future issues we could have.
You are just trying to squirm out of admitting the reality of what I'm saying. Apparently you missed this: Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government

I note that you don't clarify what you are saying, you just say that I got it wrong. You don't respond to my point, and you post a link to another thread as an answer.

That's you being evasive. You lose.

As far a looking at other countries, name one that has a tradition of secular government and an establish democracy where the Muslim population has been a threat to - or has undermined-their system of government

Sure. Turkey.
Let me try to help since you seem to have a reading comprehension issue

1. Muslims in America are not a threat to secular democracy.

2.Some Christians are a threat to secular Democracy

3. More instances of domestic terrorism is perpetrated by non Muslims

4. Turkey is still a Democracy .

None of your demagoguery above has anything to do with "Muslims being barred from office" as the dolt in the OP spewed.

How totalitarian of you.

indeed. YOur totalitarian dreams will be fought against, forever.

Only a person with the IQ of a peanut would see The Orange Buffoon as a genius. If he's a genius, Jimmy Peau is the greatest boxer of all time. Who? you say? Exactly.

No, the world wants the US to be strong. It needs it to be strong. Being isolationist won't make you strong, it will make you a third-world shit hole while China takes your spot. Nobody who likes democracy wants that. Nobody. But as long as you have somebody as dumb as a sack of rocks in charge and kowtows to the Deplorable scum (only to enrich himself and your expense), you are only headed one way.

No, the Deplorables are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, trailer trash white fat fucks.

1. President Trump, genius. Only your butthurt prevents you from admitting it to yourself.

2. Bullshit. A strong US wouldn't put up with the bullshit trade behavior from Europe or China.

3. China is growing only because we have been their bitch on trade for decades. If Trump can/will turn that around, they will be lucky to not collapse.

4. Those you call Deplorable are far better people than shit like you. Fuck off and die.
The faith (and ego) of a flyover ditch digger in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Don’t need evidence. Just needed to reject the ruling elite and put trump on. You can’t propaganda your way to victory.
A New York billionaire isn't an elite? Do you see now why people call you flyover ditch diggers morons?

Tell the truth Katie...on Election Day you shouted “oy vey” and then bawled all night.
I hope you still do occasionally.
No. I was disappointed. But now that Trump is fucking over the ditch diggers that voted for him I just laugh, a lot.

And the rest of the world also just laughs at the US and ignores it. That's a good thing Trump did. That's long overdue.

Tell the truth Katie...on Election Day you shouted “oy vey” and then bawled all night.
I hope you still do occasionally.
No. I was disappointed. But now that Trump is fucking over the ditch diggers that voted for him I just laugh, a lot.

Says the arrogant ass that can't understand why the working class doesn't trust him and those like him.

I seem to remember part of the Constitution being about "no religious test".

I seem to remember part of the Constitution being about "supreme law of the land" That makes Islam unconstitutional (illegal)

Sorry! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing! Johnny, tell us about our nice parting gifts for our contestants!

What legal Constitutional argument can you provide in a link, that says Sharia Law can coexist separately from our judicial rule of law under the Constitution?

Let me challenge the basis of your argument and see how well you can back it up. Links please.

Who said anything about Sharia?

Any attempt to institute Sharia is treason and actionable. I don't know of any elected Muslims in America suggesting such a thing, though.

How totalitarian of you.

That's democracy, you might have heard of it maybe?

If a Muslim is elected to public office, do Republicans feel they should be allowed to server or should they be banned?
Pretty stupid question. It would be political suicide. I am content if they refuse to work with them. Unfortunately, some do.
Islam is political and radical by our standards. Of course the pussies that run things refuse to recognize the agenda, now on display throughout Europe.

Willhaft
To hold a public office, whether it’s state or a federal form of government and to which the discussion of this thread is about, those are the requirements when you take a political position of representation
Article VI

"All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

I didn’t suggest a religious test dumbass! That’s the problem with the left, you give them basic FACTS and they try to cry some form of racism. Ever hear of an politician take an oath of office or is this sudden news to you?

Opposition to a Muslim, or any other religious person, merely because of their religion, is a religious test.

I never said opposition in my post did I ? . Nor did I State ANY RELIGION or non religion preference. Again we have a liberal who can’t see anything beyond race or religion. So if I State that to be an elected representative you have to take an oath of office to defend the Constitution, it’s laws and system of government, that somehow WillHaftawaite believes the oath, what that oath means, AND the Constitution itself is now a religious test.

Bravo!! What else do you want to try and imply regarding the facts I previously stated in my last post?

Did you forget what the title of the thread is?

What the majority of the posts have been about?
If you don't want a (generic) Muslim in office, the only reason would be his religion.

If you don't want a Muslim in office, don't vote for them.

/thread

Sorry! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing! Johnny, tell us about our nice parting gifts for our contestants!

What legal Constitutional argument can you provide in a link, that says Sharia Law can coexist separately from our judicial rule of law under the Constitution?

Let me challenge the basis of your argument and see how well you can back it up. Links please.

You obviously do not know what Sharia Law is. I suggest educating yourself first.

On the contrary, and a great dodge of actually backing your answer by the way. Having trouble?

How can I prove something does not exist? If you think you can, you are an idiot.

Why don't you cite the part of the Constitution where it says a Muslim cannot hold office? No one has done that, except to quote the wrong parts and reveal their ignorance.

A Muslim can not hold office if Americans do not want muslims to hold office and vote against them.
I think that’s just about the best idea...second only to stopping the importation of muslims.
----------------------------------------- totally agree , my only head scratching problem is WHY lefties even want muslims in the USA . I mean , if you let them into the USA then at the minimum you have to SHARE space in the USA with alien type muslims . It doesn't make sense to me DOTR !!

How very unAmerican and unconstitutional of you as well. See what I’ve been saying? Liberal destruction of our institutions is the real problem. Like what has been done to public schools...Katie being exhibit a

Trump having a message that spoke up for Middle America, cost Clinton the election.
No. Most Americans voted against Trump. He was always going to win the morons in the flyover.

'most' Americans voted against both of them, by staying home
In an election only those who vote matter. That's reality.

You really don't understand, do you?

MOST people voted against BOTH of them, by staying home.

They said, "we don't want either of those pieces of shit in the White House, an we're not going to help them get there"

(I knew you were dense from your comments last night, but seriously?)
The funny thing about an election is, the only ones who matter are those allowed to vote and those who do. The rest might as well be turds down the toilet since they had no say at all. Like you, they matter not at all. They never cared enough to bother showing up. Personally, I'd purge you from the system after two missed elections. You obviously don't care enough to express a right so you are therefore unworthy of said thing.

Is that why you seek to deny the vote to 48 of the states, Comrade?

How totalitarian of you.

That's democracy, you might have heard of it maybe?

Yes, and America has been against that type of shit from day one.

Your desire to oppress your enemies is going to lead to a response you better be prepared for, lefty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back