Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and America has been against that type of shit from day one.

Your desire to oppress your enemies is going to lead to a response you better be prepared for, lefty.
Well, you are an enemy of this liberal nation, that much is true.

What "liberal" nation, Comrade? First off you are are Stalinist, a leftist who is the opposite of "liberal," further what nation do you represent? North Korea? Cuba?
When the gays are getting married you live in a liberal nation. Saudi Arabia is trying to figure out if women can actually drive those new fangled horseless carriage contraptions.

:lmao:

You are a dumb one, no wonder you're a Communist.

Liberal - an advocate of liberty. Precisely the opposite of what you and the Stalinist party laughingly known as "democrats" represent.

A liberal is one like me, who affords all the right to live as they please as long as it harms no one else. Once a person shrieks "BAKE THE CAKE PEASANT," then any pretense of "liberal" is gone. You are a totalitarian thug, you represent a totalitarian party that is at war to end all civil liberty. You attack the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech (hate speech, PC speech codes, et al) you crush the right to assemble (safe places, white free zones), you attack the right of the people to defend their lives and property, you attack the right of persons to be secure in their person and papers (NSA wire taps, spying on citizens including Trump)

There is nothing even remotely liberal about you or the disgusting party you blindly serve.
Liberty when one man doesn't equal one vote and the majority doesn't rule? Not seeing it.

And while you say what I believe you've forgotten one key thing, which was to ask?

Says the man who say the referendum against gay marriage pass and thrown out by the courts and celebrated that.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Can you explain to us what's makes it okay to take a knife to genitals of a boy but not a girl? And both of which are based upon the teachings of a religion?

Because boy parts and girl parts are different.

THe boy part they cut off, is not that important.

The girl part they cut off, really harms the child.

But you knew that, you were just being a dick.
I see, so if a religion says cut ____ off, not that's it's necessary but it's tradition, and you think that part doesn't matter then it's okay to take a knife to a child's genitals?

Yes.
Great. You, and the Jews, and the Muslims are now in agreement about taking knives for religious tradition to the genitals of children.

Your pretense there is no difference is idiocy transparent to anyone with any experience with both sets of genitals.

It is noted as strong evidence that you are completely dishonest.

Unless you are very, very inexperienced sexually.

If so, at this point would be good to defer to someone older.

Otherwise, I will be treating you from here on as someone deeply dishonest.
Fascinating that because you think the foreskin isn't important you can cut it off but when others say, also for religious tradition, that others parts are also not important that's somehow different? I guess God just made a few mistakes like that foreskin thing and you are here to correct him.

well, until that happens...

live with it,
I do, and I'm not the one all pissy because gays and Muslims also have rights under it.

Oh you support Gays, and Muslims.

So, what happens when the Muslims you support throw the Gays off of the roof top?
What happens is they go to prison here and in Muslim nations they are once acting like, the Jews and the Christians. That gay thing really gets stuck in the wheels of religion.

Atheist Communists didn't treat Gays very well either.

Look at Castro / Che's Atheist Gay camps in Communist Cuba.
Most people love to hate on the faggots, no matter why there's always an excuse.

Eh, I'm somewhat anti-Gay, mostly seeing it as a peversion that spreads disease, but I'm much more concerned with the Sub-Human races,, they actually are reproducing in mass unlike Gays, and they are often very anti-White.

Well, you are an enemy of this liberal nation, that much is true.

What "liberal" nation, Comrade? First off you are are Stalinist, a leftist who is the opposite of "liberal," further what nation do you represent? North Korea? Cuba?
When the gays are getting married you live in a liberal nation. Saudi Arabia is trying to figure out if women can actually drive those new fangled horseless carriage contraptions.

Liberal - an advocate of liberty. Precisely the opposite of what you and the Stalinist party laughingly known as "democrats" represent.

A liberal is one like me, who affords all the right to live as they please as long as it harms no one else. Once a person shrieks "BAKE THE CAKE PEASANT," then any pretense of "liberal" is gone. You are a totalitarian thug, you represent a totalitarian party that is at war to end all civil liberty. You attack the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech (hate speech, PC speech codes, et al) you crush the right to assemble (safe places, white free zones), you attack the right of the people to defend their lives and property, you attack the right of persons to be secure in their person and papers (NSA wire taps, spying on citizens including Trump)

There is nothing even remotely liberal about you or the disgusting party you blindly serve.
Liberty when one man doesn't equal one vote and the majority doesn't rule? Not seeing it.

And while you say what I believe you've forgotten one key thing, which was to ask?

Says the man who say the referendum against gay marriage pass and thrown out by the courts and celebrated that.

Funny thing, you don't get to vote on the rights of others.

The flyover voted for Trump to help them and instead he is screwing them. That's not just random shit, that's the news of the day.

You speak for Trump voters now?
They speak for themselves which is why Trump is losing their approval daily.

Says the man that supports Female genital mutilation.
Never said I supported it and you have no problems cutting the genitals of a boy now do you?

"Cutting the genitals off a boy"?

Your dishonestly is noted and held against you.

Nothing you say has any credibility now.

I do, and I'm not the one all pissy because gays and Muslims also have rights under it.

So, what happens when the Muslims you support throw the Gays off of the roof top?
What happens is they go to prison here and in Muslim nations they are once acting like, the Jews and the Christians. That gay thing really gets stuck in the wheels of religion.

Most people love to hate on the faggots, no matter why there's always an excuse.

Eh, I'm somewhat anti-Gay, mostly seeing it as a peversion that spreads disease, but I'm much more concerned with the Sub-Human races,, they actually are reproducing in mass unlike Gays, and they are often very anti-White.
Don't worry, Hitler Youth, your progeny will be mud people soon enough and this will all go away as there will be no white people to be White Pride.

The flyover voted for Trump to help them and instead he is screwing them. That's not just random shit, that's the news of the day.

Never said I supported it and you have no problems cutting the genitals of a boy now do you?

Genitals "of" a boy, not off a boy. But we've got it figured out now, God made a mistake giving boys that useless foreskin part so, off it comes. Zip.

That's the point of not being a democracy, you fool.

Are you a child? Or a teenager?

Americans do not have the the right to vote for the highest office in the land. Those are facts, not confusion.

Yes it is a fact. I’ll say to you again...internalize it...remember it...accept it.

I am a realist.

Genitals "of" a boy, not off a boy. But we've got it figured out now, God made a mistake giving boys that useless foreskin part so, off it comes. Zip.

I stand corrected.

If a parent has reason to remove the foreskin, it is acceptable.

NOt so for female children. That is an abomination not to be tolerated or imported into America.

Don't worry, Hitler Youth, your progeny will be mud people soon enough and this will all go away as there will be no white people to be White Pride.

What is the admirable traits of the Muslim?
There's still witch hunts, Gay beheading's, Women stoning's, and Animal cutting's for ritual.
Then there's even some terrorism

1.5 billion of them, almost no notable intellectual achievements in the recent era, and if they're not oil rich, they mostly just create third-World poverty.

I mean even Blacks are at least better than Muslims at athletics, and music.

It seems Muslims have no admirable traits.

What?
Why should they replace us?

I am a realist.

So, about 14? Or even younger?

Easy observation...... Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but the Nation of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood are
Most democrats, as most Americans, are Christians. Planning to try again?

Katie, yea, most Democrats are bigots who hate Christians
Never learned math I see. Maybe they hate themselves?

Yea, Left Wingers are real psychos. They chronically condemn Christians and then claim that they don't hate Christians. It's amazing.

I stand corrected.

If a parent has reason to remove the foreskin, it is acceptable.

NOt so for female children. That is an abomination not to be tolerated or imported into America.
Seems you just can't work how cutting the genitals of ____ is somehow not different than cutting the genitals of another ____? The blanks in the case are exactly the same. Both creations of God with - no extra parts that need be removed for religious reasons.

it will take blood, or 3/4s of the states, (and a few other things), to get us out from under it.
It will take a power grid failure, or a reasonably paced deadly virus more than likely. And nation-wide natural disaster will do the same, or aliens. The list of what ends the USA is actually rather long. Nothing lasts forever.

well, until that happens...

live with it,

Your lies about Jews and Christians are noted and held against you.

Imprisoning the muslims after the murders will be a cold comfort to the deads' survivors.

Why not NOT import them and save the gays?

Easy observation...... Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but the Nation of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood are
Most democrats, as most Americans, are Christians. Planning to try again?

Katie, yea, most Democrats are bigots who hate Christians
Never learned math I see. Maybe they hate themselves?

Yea, Left Wingers are real psychos. They chronically condemn Christians and then claim that they don't hate Christians. It's amazing.
Are you dealing with Leftists or Democrats? They are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back