Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's democracy, you might have heard of it maybe?

Yes, and America has been against that type of shit from day one.

Your desire to oppress your enemies is going to lead to a response you better be prepared for, lefty.
Well, you are an enemy of this liberal nation, that much is true.

What "liberal" nation, Comrade? First off you are are Stalinist, a leftist who is the opposite of "liberal," further what nation do you represent? North Korea? Cuba?
When the gays are getting married you live in a liberal nation. Saudi Arabia is trying to figure out if women can actually drive those new fangled horseless carriage contraptions.

:lmao:

You are a dumb one, no wonder you're a Communist.

Liberal - an advocate of liberty. Precisely the opposite of what you and the Stalinist party laughingly known as "democrats" represent.

A liberal is one like me, who affords all the right to live as they please as long as it harms no one else. Once a person shrieks "BAKE THE CAKE PEASANT," then any pretense of "liberal" is gone. You are a totalitarian thug, you represent a totalitarian party that is at war to end all civil liberty. You attack the freedom of religion, the freedom of speech (hate speech, PC speech codes, et al) you crush the right to assemble (safe places, white free zones), you attack the right of the people to defend their lives and property, you attack the right of persons to be secure in their person and papers (NSA wire taps, spying on citizens including Trump)

There is nothing even remotely liberal about you or the disgusting party you blindly serve.
Liberty when one man doesn't equal one vote and the majority doesn't rule? Not seeing it.

And while you say what I believe you've forgotten one key thing, which was to ask?

Your desire to oppress your enemies is going to lead to a response you better be prepared for, lefty.

Your the one that wants to destroy the system that has led to this great nation, not to mention any possibility of peaceful change once you get your way.
Who said that? No one. I want democracy. How terrible of me.

You want leftist rule, through any and every means possible. That is clear to all. You just got through crowing about how great it was that the leftist courts crushed democracy in California so you Bolsheviks could get your way. You are no fan of democracy, you simply want power for your filthy and shameful party.
Yes, I see, you oppose one man one vote. Some are more equal than others, those like you. Now, should your vote equal three or four of say, my vote?

I support the residents of Georgia voting for the elected representatives of that state, not the residents of California forcing their choice of whom will represent those of other states.

You don't get to vote for the Mayor of Yorba Linda if you live in San Francisco, despite how much you desire to rule over others.

We of the United States, the nation your are at war to overthrow, have established a nation of 50 sovereign states united for common defense and a common system of government.
News flash: We are no longer under the Articles of Confederation.

We are under the Constitution and will remain so, despite your treason.
We are under it, for now.

it will take blood, or 3/4s of the states, (and a few other things), to get us out from under it.
It will take a power grid failure, or a reasonably paced deadly virus more than likely. And nation-wide natural disaster will do the same, or aliens. The list of what ends the USA is actually rather long. Nothing lasts forever.

well, until that happens...

live with it,

it will take blood, or 3/4s of the states, (and a few other things), to get us out from under it.
It will take a power grid failure, or a reasonably paced deadly virus more than likely. And nation-wide natural disaster will do the same, or aliens. The list of what ends the USA is actually rather long. Nothing lasts forever.

live with it,
I do, and I'm not the one all pissy because gays and Muslims also have rights under it.

Your the one that wants to destroy the system that has led to this great nation, not to mention any possibility of peaceful change once you get your way.

1. YOu're supporting the idea of using massive propaganda to nullify the election after the fact.

2. YOu want to use the Third World swollen numbers of California to further end any possibility of any peaceful political change.

3. It is terrible of you, and if you get your way, you and yours will not like the way it works out for you.
1. no. 2. no. 3. no. Besides that you're doin' just great.

All based on shit you said in this thread.

ANything you want to retract, go right ahead.

live with it,
I do, and I'm not the one all pissy because gays and Muslims also have rights under it.
you got me confused with someone else

You want leftist rule, through any and every means possible. That is clear to all. You just got through crowing about how great it was that the leftist courts crushed democracy in California so you Bolsheviks could get your way. You are no fan of democracy, you simply want power for your filthy and shameful party.
Yes, I see, you oppose one man one vote. Some are more equal than others, those like you. Now, should your vote equal three or four of say, my vote?

I support the residents of Georgia voting for the elected representatives of that state, not the residents of California forcing their choice of whom will represent those of other states.

You don't get to vote for the Mayor of Yorba Linda if you live in San Francisco, despite how much you desire to rule over others.
Well, in this country, Americans don't get to vote for the highest office in the land and the majority doesn't get their choice. See any issues with that, maybe just one?

1. YOu're supporting the idea of using massive propaganda to nullify the election after the fact.

2. YOu want to use the Third World swollen numbers of California to further end any possibility of any peaceful political change.

3. It is terrible of you, and if you get your way, you and yours will not like the way it works out for you.
1. no. 2. no. 3. no. Besides that you're doin' just great.

All based on shit you said in this thread.

ANything you want to retract, go right ahead.
If I said any of that, no one can find it.

We of the United States, the nation your are at war to overthrow, have established a nation of 50 sovereign states united for common defense and a common system of government.

You will not prevail in your civil war. We will keep our Constitution. How far are you willing to go to overthrow the nation? Do you just sit back and root for the DNC terrorist squad of ANTIFA, or will you take up arms to put an end to the Constitution?

You see, we normals are willing to go all the way to protect our liberty and the form of government we established in 1787

Your Lefty contempt for Middle American certainly figured into Trump's plan to make a play for them.

It is the exact opposite of moronic to vote for the person who, for the first time in generations, wants to enact polices designed to serve your interests.

I remember growing up in the Rust Belt. I've lived in it my whole life. I never though that these generations long union voters would flip to the GOP.

But Trump spoke for them and they heard him, despite the din of lies from people like you trying to drown him out.
Trump just made it harder for farmers to fight big AG and consumers to fight with the credit card companies. And his tax plan gives even more money to the very wealthy. You were saying?

So, you just randomly fling shit in hopes of causing a stink? You have no real idea what the subject is and certainly have no rational or reasoned arguments.

Well, you're not a Communist because you're particularly bright, now are you?
The flyover voted for Trump to help them and instead he is screwing them. That's not just random shit, that's the news of the day.

The decline of illegal entry and the rise in deportations is a plus.

The conservative Court will help protect US from people like you.

And it's still early.
One year later and Trump has managed to make the Supreme Court just what it was under Obama, five years ago, and that's all so far. Great work.

Ask again tomorrow.

ruth-bader-ginsburg.jpg

live with it,
you got me confused with someone else
That wasn't just to you. You do know that other people can read what is written here as well, righto?

You will not prevail in your civil war. We will keep our Constitution. How far are you willing to go to overthrow the nation? Do you just sit back and root for the DNC terrorist squad of ANTIFA, or will you take up arms to put an end to the Constitution?

You see, we normals are willing to go all the way to protect our liberty and the form of government we established in 1787
Luckily, thank God for the rest of us, your kind is nothing like "normal".

You so crazy.

And miss out of cultural diversity like THIS?

Second Detroit Doctor Arrested for Female Genital Mutilation

"A Michigan doctor and his wife were arrested Friday morning for providing the clinic where Dr. Jumana Nagarwala allegedly performed female genital mutilation surgeries on girls as young as six."

e
Why deny our children the right to go to school with people that practice such an interesting culture?
Genital mutilation here is known as circumcision, an ancient religious practice, and it's perfectly legal (for small penises). It's also performed by doctors and others who are not doctors, legally.

1. Here?

2. This is female "circumcision" and anyone that equates it with male circumcision is either ignorant or a vile liar who supports the mutilation of female children.

3. We don't need this type of shit. America would be a better place if this had never happened here.
Let's see, using a blade on a boy's genitals to remove something based upon a religious teaching is different than using a blade on a girl's genitals to remove something also based upon a religious teaching? Yep, nope, not seeing the difference.

Your pretense that there is no difference shows that you are a vile liar that supports the mutilation of female children.

YOu said "here". Where is "here" that such barbaric practices are legal?
Can you explain to us what's makes it okay to take a knife to genitals of a boy but not a girl? And both of which are based upon the teachings of a religion?

Because boy parts and girl parts are different.

THe boy part they cut off, is not that important.

The girl part they cut off, really harms the child.

But you knew that, you were just being a dick.

Easy observation...... Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but the Nation of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood are

The Founders were very much against straight Democracy. OUr system is all about limiting the dangers of mob rule.
Of this I am well aware. It changes nothing at all of what said. The system is - wrong.

When I look at the cess pit that you lefties have made of California?

I would rather fight than be ruled by such.
CA tried to ban gay marriage and just look at that now you have gay marriage thanks to, the Supreme Court.

California DID pass a law proposition by the majority of voters to define marriage as what it actually is. But you Communists said "Fuck the will of the people, fuck democracy" and dictated your desire through unelected judges instead.
The majority doesn't have the right to vote on the rights of the minority. Very sad for you.

Things like the Bill of Rights apply to all. Shameful, I know.

Says the confused man that is upset we don't live in a pure Democracy.

Genital mutilation here is known as circumcision, an ancient religious practice, and it's perfectly legal (for small penises). It's also performed by doctors and others who are not doctors, legally.

1. Here?

2. This is female "circumcision" and anyone that equates it with male circumcision is either ignorant or a vile liar who supports the mutilation of female children.

3. We don't need this type of shit. America would be a better place if this had never happened here.
Let's see, using a blade on a boy's genitals to remove something based upon a religious teaching is different than using a blade on a girl's genitals to remove something also based upon a religious teaching? Yep, nope, not seeing the difference.

Your pretense that there is no difference shows that you are a vile liar that supports the mutilation of female children.

YOu said "here". Where is "here" that such barbaric practices are legal?
Can you explain to us what's makes it okay to take a knife to genitals of a boy but not a girl? And both of which are based upon the teachings of a religion?

Because boy parts and girl parts are different.

THe boy part they cut off, is not that important.

The girl part they cut off, really harms the child.

But you knew that, you were just being a dick.
I see, so if a religion says cut ____ off, not that's it's necessary but it's tradition, and you think that part doesn't matter then it's okay to take a knife to a child's genitals?

Well, in this country, Americans don't get to vote for the highest office in the land and the majority doesn't get their choice. See any issues with that, maybe just one?

Ignorance is the foundation of the left. Americans are citizens of the states they reside in. Each state holds elections for President. The residents of Arizona elect who Arizona desires, the residents of New York are not invited to shout down the residents of Arizona. When each state has decided, they send their electors to represent the states.

Luckily, thank God for the rest of us, your kind is nothing like "normal".

More so than you, in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back