Do republicans even know what they are voting for this election?

Conservatism by defintion is adhering to the same shit over and over without NEW ideas. Republicans are no different that's for damn sure. The candidates, once again, offer the same shit like MORE tax breaks for the rich which will do NOTHING to help the middle class and poor. The EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 13%. That's low enough don't you think? Do you people have no concept of loopholes?

I mean seriously, do you people still buy into the lie that is trickle down economics? By now you must know it's a failure. Why do you punish yourselves and the rest of the country?

The large majority of the income gains have gone to the top 1% of the nation's earners in the last several decades. Corruption on Wall Street is rampant . Doesn't that bother you? Do you really think republicans in this race will do ANYTHING about it?

I'm seriously embarrassed for republican voters. Fox News and congressional repubs have you people by the balls and you are too dumb to realize it. You would rather bitch about Planned Parenthood, Benghazi and Hillary's fucking emails than focus on shit that actually matters. You're so busy demonizing democrats that you make no effort to defend republicans. It's ridiculous.

WTF are you talking about? You complain about the rich and yet the Democrat party has some of the wealthiest supporters. You complain about the middle-class and support the party that approves of amnesty and worker VISA's which keep American wages down. You complain about Wall Street yet the rich have never gotten richer than under DumBama with his buddies in the Federal Reserve pumping trillions into our stock market.

Oh, but I know........It's the Republicans fault.
I don't understand where you people get this concept that the leftwing opposes the idea of being rich. Obviously this economy needs rich people. The problem is when the large majority of Income gains for DECADES go to the top 1% of earners. Doesn't bother you that we don't have a middle class. Don't give me this shit that immigration has anything to do with wages. There is NO EVIDENCE that is true no matter how often you like to say.

Democrats, including Obama, have been advocating to raise the minimum wage. Obviously that matters. Do you really think the private market will do anything on its own to drastically raises wages regardless of who is president? Get real.

Another dimwitted regressivecrat that doesn't understand supply and demand, he demands artificial government intervention in a situation they created. Get a freaking clue already.
Lol you're just as transparent as Gramps. You have nothing substantial to say and you know it. You're all fluff.

The official numbers for illegals are 11 million, I would bet the real number is 4 times that. If you think that many uneducated, low skilled workers aren't affecting the US labor market, you're more stupid than normal. The government created the situation by not enforcing the law, and now your dear leader is giving them permits so they can compete for higher paying jobs and your answer is more government intervention. Haven't they done enough already?

Conservatism by defintion is adhering to the same shit over and over without NEW ideas. Republicans are no different that's for damn sure. The candidates, once again, offer the same shit like MORE tax breaks for the rich which will do NOTHING to help the middle class and poor. The EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 13%. That's low enough don't you think? Do you people have no concept of loopholes?

I mean seriously, do you people still buy into the lie that is trickle down economics? By now you must know it's a failure. Why do you punish yourselves and the rest of the country?

The large majority of the income gains have gone to the top 1% of the nation's earners in the last several decades. Corruption on Wall Street is rampant . Doesn't that bother you? Do you really think republicans in this race will do ANYTHING about it?

I'm seriously embarrassed for republican voters. Fox News and congressional repubs have you people by the balls and you are too dumb to realize it. You would rather bitch about Planned Parenthood, Benghazi and Hillary's fucking emails than focus on shit that actually matters. You're so busy demonizing democrats that you make no effort to defend republicans. It's ridiculous.

WTF are you talking about? You compxlain about the rich and yet the Democrat party has some of the wealthiest supporters. You complain about the middle-class and support the party that approves of amnesty and worker VISA's which keep American wages down. You complain about Wall Street yet the rich have never gotten richer than under DumBama with his buddies in the Federal Reserve pumping trillions into our stock market.

I don't understand where you people get this concept that the leftwing opposes the idea of being rich. Obviously this economy needs rich people. The problem is when the large majority of Income gains for DECADES go to the top 1% of earners. Doesn't bother you that we don't have a middle class. Don't give me this shit that immigration has anything to do with wages. There is NO EVIDENCE that is true no matter how often you like to say.

Democrats, including Obama, have been advocating to raise the minimum wage. Obviously that matters. Do you really think the private market will do anything on its own to drastically raises wages regardless of who is president? Get real.

Another dimwitted regressivecrat that doesn't understand supply and demand, he demands artificial government intervention in a situation they created. Get a freaking clue already.
Lol you're just as transparent as Gramps. You have nothing substantial to say and you know it. You're all fluff.

The official numbers for illegals are 11 million, I would bet the real number is 4 times that. If you think that many uneducated, low skilled workers aren't affecting the US labor market, you're more stupid than normal. The government created the situation by not enforcing the law, and now your dear leader is giving them permits so they can compete for higher paying jobs and your answer is more government intervention. Haven't they done enough already?
That's so stupid. Why would it matter if illegals we here or not when we are talking about wage stagnation? Seriously think about this. Let's say we got rid of all of the illegals in this country. Where is the incentive for companies to pay more? Why would they? Why would they give a shit WHO they are paying so long as they save money by paying shitty wages? Instead of blaming the government for illegals taking jobs, why don't you blame the actual employers? Did that thought ever cross your mind?

They're voting to abolish, deregulate and destroy. They don't care how much damage it does to this nation.

Republicans at one time supported science and infrastructure. No more.

lol

But a 4 trillion dollar nation building war in the middle east is a'ok with you! Lets just let our own country fall apart.

Dumb idiots.

WTF are you talking about? You complain about the rich and yet the Democrat party has some of the wealthiest supporters. You complain about the middle-class and support the party that approves of amnesty and worker VISA's which keep American wages down. You complain about Wall Street yet the rich have never gotten richer than under DumBama with his buddies in the Federal Reserve pumping trillions into our stock market.

That's so stupid. Why would it matter if illegals we here or not when we are talking about wage stagnation? Seriously think about this. Let's say we got rid of all of the illegals in this country. Where is the incentive for companies to pay more? Why would they? Why would they give a shit WHO they are paying so long as they save money by paying shitty wages? You know instead of blaming the government for illegals taking jobs, why don't you blame the actual employers? Did that thought ever cross your mind?

The corporations will just outsource and pay the chinese dirt farmer .5 cents per hour.

WTF are you talking about? You compxlain about the rich and yet the Democrat party has some of the wealthiest supporters. You complain about the middle-class and support the party that approves of amnesty and worker VISA's which keep American wages down. You complain about Wall Street yet the rich have never gotten richer than under DumBama with his buddies in the Federal Reserve pumping trillions into our stock market.

That's so stupid. Why would it matter if illegals we here or not when we are talking about wage stagnation? Seriously think about this. Let's say we got rid of all of the illegals in this country. Where is the incentive for companies to pay more? Why would they? Why would they give a shit WHO they are paying so long as they save money by paying shitty wages? Instead of blaming the government for illegals taking jobs, why don't you blame the actual employers? Did that thought ever cross your mind?

You have no understanding of economics, when there's a glut of anything it's value goes down, we have a glut of low skilled workers, so there's no reason for an employer to pay more than the market, or should I say the government demands. We're already seeing employers looking at ways to automate and reduce their workforce in anticipation of the bone headed policies you want. We're already seeing it in lager better paying markets, like big box stores and grocery stores with their self checkouts.

Billy why do you always embarrass yourself ? 50 people going for 1 job equals low wages...

49 people kicked out, 1unqualified applicant= higher wages to pull in the right applicant.

Supply and demand dumb ass

Hell I changed jobs last September, he first offered me X amount in July and I told him nope I want $6 bucks more....

He came back in August and gave me. What I wanted...

( I knew the talent market out their looking for a job in my field...Its hard to find qualified applicants, due to all the injection molding companies around here.:) )

O

You have no understanding of economics, when there's a glut of anything it's value goes down, we have a glut of low skilled workers, so there's no reason for an employer to pay more than the market, or should I say the government demands. We're already seeing employers looking at ways to automate and reduce their workforce in anticipation of the bone headed policies you want. We're already seeing it in lager better paying markets, like big box stores and grocery stores with their self checkouts.

Its ridiculous how uninformed he is about economics/ the real world...

That's so stupid. Why would it matter if illegals we here or not when we are talking about wage stagnation? Seriously think about this. Let's say we got rid of all of the illegals in this country. Where is the incentive for companies to pay more? Why would they? Why would they give a shit WHO they are paying so long as they save money by paying shitty wages? You know instead of blaming the government for illegals taking jobs, why don't you blame the actual employers? Did that thought ever cross your mind?

The corporations will just outsource and pay the chinese dirt farmer .5 cents per hour.

That's funny

A Chinese company moved it's headquarters from China to South Carolina a few years ago and they pay their operators $16 an hour...

For China, SC is a gateway for reaching US markets

Manufacturing jobs making a comeback in southern U.S. - NBC News

Republicans are voting for change. 10 years of economic policies rooted on class envy and redistribution have put too many Americans on food stamps.

It's not about class envy; it's about the middle class getting fucked and the top 1% benefiting from the screwing of the middle class. As for economic policies, nothing has changed since Clinton. While Obama has managed to see a few small tax increases, there has not been a wholesale move for higher taxes.

Republicans are voting for change. 10 years of economic policies rooted on class envy and redistribution have put too many Americans on food stamps.

It's not about class envy; it's about the middle class getting fucked and the top 1% benefiting from the screwing of the middle class. As for economic policies, nothing has changed since Clinton. While Obama has managed to see a few small tax increases, there has not been a wholesale move for higher taxes.

Regulation has as much or more influence on the economic decisions of businesses than taxes and your dear leader has tirelessly piled on more and more from day 1.

Again why aren't you putting any blame on these employers? What difference does it make if low wage jobs are in competition between Americans and illegals? The job is what it is. Employers don't seem to give a shit if the worker is illegal or not. All that matters is if he can do the job. Obviously we can agree that illegals are taking low wage jobs but all that matters is who can do the higher paying jobs which is obviously the type of jobs that only citizens get. That aside, "skilled" jobs still pay shit. In terms of inflation (a concept you repubs can't seem to grasp) the minimum wage should be $15 per hour. Being skilled in a profession is becoming less and less relevant when we are talking about decent wages. What is the private market waiting for when it comes to boosting wages for the lower classes? It is decades behind. The ONLY way to fix this problem is to raise the minimum wage.

Illegals do not mean jack shit when it comes to stuff like self-check out lines. These corporations do it because they are greedy bastards who do anything to maximize profit. How are you not comprehending that?

Billy why do you always embarrass yourself ? 50 people going for 1 job equals low wages...

49 people kicked out, 1unqualified applicant= higher wages to pull in the right applicant.

Supply and demand dumb ass

Hell I changed jobs last September, he first offered me X amount in July and I told him nope I want $6 bucks more....

He came back in August and gave me. What I wanted...

( I knew the talent market out their looking for a job in my field...Its hard to find qualified applicants, due to all the injection molding companies around here.:) )
How dumb do you think this sounds? We are talking about 11 million people of whom aren't all adults. Either way your logic is retarded. Why would 50 people compete for a low wage job if there are better paying jobs available? Why would fewer people pursuing a job be incentive for the employer to boost the wage? The job is what it is. The employer decides what the work itself is worth. Your logic is so retarded you know that right?

Last edited:

Regulation has as much or more influence on the economic decisions of businesses than taxes and your dear leader has tirelessly piled on more and more from day 1.
Do some research on the BLS. The number one reason why people get laid off or a employer doesn't create jobs is because of a lack of demand in their business. It is rarely because of government regulation.

It was GOP policies that redistributed the wealth to the top 1% but you knew that.

Is that why Obama changed them all? Oh, wait, he did nothing.
Considering the assholes in congress who hate America, he managed to do quite a lot.

Can't answer the question?

Again why aren't you putting any blame on these employers? What difference does it make if low wage jobs are in competition between Americans and illegals? The job is what it is. Employers don't seem to give a shit if the worker is illegal or not. All that matters is if he can do the job. Obviously we can agree that illegals are taking low wage jobs but all that matters is who can do the higher paying jobs which is obviously the type of jobs that only citizens get. That aside, "skilled" jobs still pay shit. In terms of inflation (a concept you repubs can't seem to grasp) the minimum wage should be $15 per hour. Being skilled in a profession is becoming less and less relevant when we are talking about decent wages. What is the private market waiting for when it comes to boosting wages for the lower classes? It is decades behind. The ONLY way to fix this problem is to raise the minimum wage.

Illegals do not mean jack shit when it comes to stuff like self-check out lines. These corporations do it because they are greedy bastards who do anything to maximize profit. How are you not comprehending that?

When have corporations not worked to maximize profit?

Employment works best on a supply and demand basis. When you throw monkey wrenches into the works like unions or foreigners, then the process no longer works properly.

Illegals are only one problem, legal foreigners are just as bad because both groups will work for crap money and keep wages down for Americans.

It's so funny to watch how leftists get so excited when the media reports an gain of 120,000 jobs in a month. In the meantime, we have up to 20 million illegals here taking our jobs and we issue 1.5 million new work visa's every year. So what's to celebrate?

Quite simple really. Any employer is going to advertise a job for the lowest possible wage they can offer. When there are no serious takers, they must increase that rate of pay in order to attract applicants. If they still get no bites, they have to increase it even more.

Employers are not going to do without labor because they don't want to pay enough. Labor is how they make their profit. They would sooner make a little less profit than none at all, or eventually increase the price of their goods or services.

Conservatives' votes will be driven by what they are always driven, fear and anger.

Really? Well pay attention to the presidential debates when the two nominees go against each other. Like every presidential election, the Democrat will stand there and tell people what Republicans are going to take away from them if they are elected.

Oh right so let's just forget that it was Bush that started the recession Obama inherited.

Right, the Democrats had nothing to do with the housing crisis where they insisted poor and minorities purchase their own homes even if they couldn't afford it.

DumBama was not drafted into the White House. He ran for it and inherited nothing he didn't want. If he couldn't handle it, he should have never run in the first place and leave it up to people that could handle it.

"The one great thing about being a liberal is that nothing is ever your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
How fucking stupid do you sound when you put all the blame on democrats for the recession that cost the economy 8 million private jobs. I don't even blame Bush for it really. I'm just smart enough to know when the recession actually began BEFORE Obama.

Oh and Obama could handle it you goon. We have created 12 million plus private jobs since he came to office. 3 million of those jobs are directly attributed to his stimulus package that reversed the jobs free fall.

I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh this morning or you're serious.

Where is this evidence that the Pork Bill created 3 million jobs? I would like to see that.

Forum List

Back