Do Republicans know their "God", Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to 2.7 million immigrants?

It was part of a deal with Democrats to secure the border, and of course the Democrats welched on the deal, like they always do, proving they can't be trusted to keep their word.

It wasn't the ouch of granting amnesty to almost 3 million, it was the ouch of the 18 million democratic voters they had called kids.

what about the ouch of being an idiot?

Reagan didn't "grant" anything
“When the Labor Department is forced to relent and let these visitors do this work it is of course all legal. But it makes one wonder about the illegal alien fuss. Are great numbers of our unemployed really victims of the illegal alien invasion or are those illegal tourists actually doing work our own people won’t do? One thing is certain in this hungry world; no regulation or law should be allowed if it results in crops rotting in the field for lack of harvesters.” – Nov. 29, 1977, radio address

I missed the part that says GRANT

POINT THAT OUT FOR ME WILL YA???

you can show Reagan supported it all you want dummy

he didn't grant amnesty; he signed a bill into law

I love left-wing idiots!!'

obamacare was the right thing to do according to them because Romney did it
amnesty is the right thing to do because Reagan wanted it

then out of the other corner of their mouths Reagan and Romney are the epitomy of Satan

idiots and hypocrites

“We have consistently supported a legalization program which is both generous to the alien and fair to the countless thousands of people throughout the world who seek legally to come to America. The legalization provisions in this act will go far to improve the lives of a class of individuals who now must hide in the shadows, without access to many of the benefits of a free and open society. Very soon many of these men and women will be able to step into the sunlight and, ultimately, if they choose, they may become Americans.” – Nov. 6, 1986, signing statement for Immigration Reform and Control Act.

'I believe we must resolve the problem at our southern border with full regard to the problems and needs of Mexico. I have suggested legalizing the entry of Mexican labor into this country on much the same basis you proposed, although I have not put it into the sense of restoring the bracero program.” – “Reagan: His Life in Letters,” page 511.

do you left-wing idiots ever read the sources YOU CITE? or do you think people are stupid??

here is what YOUR OWN SOURCE QUOTES REAGAN AS SAYING BOUT THE BILL..........................

THE PRESIDENT: Georgie Anne, we, believe me, supported the Simpson-Mazzoli bill strongly -- and the bill that came out of the Senate. However, there were things added in in the House side that we felt made it less of a good bill; as a matter of fact, made it a bad bill. And in conference -- we stayed with them in conference all the way to where even Senator Simpson did not want the bill in the manner in which it would come out of the conference committee.

NOW WHO HELD THE HOUSE FOR ALL 8 REAGAN YEARS?

trickle-down.jpg

do you left-wing idiots ever read the sources YOU CITE? or do you think people are stupid??

here is what YOUR OWN SOURCE QUOTES REAGAN AS SAYING BOUT THE BILL..........................

THE PRESIDENT: Georgie Anne, we, believe me, supported the Simpson-Mazzoli bill strongly -- and the bill that came out of the Senate. However, there were things added in in the House side that we felt made it less of a good bill; as a matter of fact, made it a bad bill. And in conference -- we stayed with them in conference all the way to where even Senator Simpson did not want the bill in the manner in which it would come out of the conference committee.

WHO signed that bill again?

im sorry the Reagan years weren't kind to you loser
they were great for most

goes to show you leftard; government cant save you from yourself

WHO signed that bill again?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REAGAN SIGNED THE BILL MY PARTY HANDED HIM!

do you realize how stupid you look?

of course you dont

MORE FROM YOUR SOURCE:

Reagan said:

And this was why the provisions that we had in with regard to sanctions, and so forth -- and I'm going to do everything I can, and all of us in the administration are, to join in again when Congress is back at it to get an immigration bill that will give us, once again, control of our borders.

Forum List

Back