Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

So here is my question. Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Personally, I'm more of a centrist. My favorite presidents were, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy and Donald Trump.
Since I witnessed the vehemently ugly treatment of Trump, while he was in office, versus those things that he did for the United States, I have come to despise the so-called Democrat Party, which has been hijacked by Marxists and are attacking our Bill of Rights and the Constitution.
So, do I really like America? Yes....as long as it stays true to the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights. Those that are actively seeking to undermine and destroy our Constitution, need to be weeded out and forced out of our nation.

Do right wingers actually ‘like’ America?​

They probably like the ideals of the "Old, Traditional" America.
Few probably like the now "Woke" Murika.

But a better question might be....Do Left Wingers actually like LIFE ?
It would appear that if they do, they are not smart enough to hold on to it.
Money and personal gratification seem to be their general life goals.

Yet another Democrat Hard Left City guarantees Death to it's citizens!
Denver cuts funding to Police to pay for illegal immigrant services.
I thought it was fake news, until I searched the Far Left news as well and it was confirmed.

Yep...A LOT OF DEMOCRATS GONNA DIE (I correctly predicted several years ago after Biden was elected.)
The voice of sanity would probably say it's likely one of the only ways for society to self correct it's bad ways.

You know, the death rate among Lefties is soaring like never before. And they are killing themselves and each other.
Tissue please.

View attachment 933215
These are great points that are not responded to by left wingers.

Noticed the trend. As usual most lefties make one line posts, they troll or go off topic. A few of them in the thread are attempting to make arguments, but they’re not responding to the facts presented to them.

I mean one critical point men being able to play in women’s sports. Along with the feminization of men in general. I don’t know if it’s been responded to by any lefty. But it is things like that which patriots don’t like about America. It’s a serious issue. And for people on the left to claim that right wingers don’t like America…well duh patriots don’t like wha the left has done to this country. We love American history tho and what this country used to be.

Yup. I teach (and teach where I do) because I choose to. And I pay my taxes. No choice about the taxes part. Nothing "patriotic" about doing something you have no choice about.
You’d prefer all schools to be private?

I have been on this site a few years now and have read tens of thousands of posts from right wingers. Maybe more. However, for the life of me I can’t recall a post from a right winger about actually liking America.

Do they like its:
  • Diversity?
  • People?
  • Great cities?
  • Unparalleled art?
  • Roaring industry?
  • Unmatched Federal Park system?
  • Freedom of, and from religion?
  • Free speech, which includes the right to criticize other’s speech?
  • Rule of Law?
  • Accountability of leaders?
Do they feel patriotic paying their taxes to strengthen the country? Or do they hate it all? It’s diversity, people, cities, freedom, speech, laws, and duties like paying taxes? Based on posts here, I really can’t tell if they like this place. It is a constant caricature of failed civics and decaying blight that I dont see in this country where I travel extensively.

I do know they like their flag merch. But do they like the country? Jury is out.

Not too long ago Damon Linker profiled conservative intellectuals whose writings, he argued, helps explain where the MAGA right is coming from. If you read the works he cited you’d see the dire portrait they paint of the state of our nation. I don’t think they like it here.

Fuck Diversity
Fuck you people
Cities suck
Art is gay
Industry is for geeks
Parks are for faggots
Go find God, secular faggot
STFU
The legal system is lopsided
Fuck Joe Biden

Last edited:
I love The United States of America. I love every state in our united states. I love my fellow Americans, even the ones who disagree with me. "My fellow Americans" means those who share my understanding of and respect for the principles upon which this uniquely great nation was founded. Those who can't or won't understand and respect these principles don't deserve to be here any more than those who entered illegally do. There are even those who, by word and deed, obviously hate my great nation. These wretches deserve only to be deposited on the Pacific Garbage Patch Vortex and forgotten.

1713331354473.png

~S~

They love America. Many of them are good, decent people who just want what's best for the country.

They've just been so terribly manipulated over the years/decades by voices they trust, that they're dealing from a position of paranoia and mal-information. Their fundamental human curiosity has been stripped away, and they've been trained to see the world in binary, hyperbolic terms, either/or, Good vs. Evil.

To me, most of them are just this side of victims. They're responsible for their words and actions, but they've been used by people who know how to pull their strings. And now they're in the process of bringing down the very country they love because they've bought what these voices are selling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back