Do the Dems Really want the entire Mueller Report released?

Do Dems REALLY Want the entire report released (minus security items)?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • They are only crowing about the full report as political cover.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Yes they want it released mainly for the hope they will find something in it they can go after Trump on. I suspect there will be some stuff in there that will be embarrassing because it will show on some occasions how politically naive the campaign was but any hope for a major bombshell ended with the no collusion part or obstruction of justice announcements.

Yes they want it released mainly for the hope they will find something in it they can go after Trump on. I suspect there will be some stuff in there that will be embarrassing because it will show on some occasions how politically naive the campaign was but any hope for a major bombshell ended with the no collusion part or obstruction of justice announcements.
The report kills any hope they had for impeaching Trump, so however "going after him" manifests itself, it will have no effect, other than to cause Middle America to tire of their nonsense.

could be a reason the Grand Jury hasn't been releases yet ...

I think they legit want it released, because they can spin it positive either way. Either they argue it was about complete transparency, or there's some small hope something Barr didn't tell us about Trump is revealed.
They already know what’s in it and have already drawn up fantastical tales for their involvement.

Or is this more political theater?

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.

Don't you want the whole report released? Might get some dems in this whole thing.
If they release the whole thing Obama is screwed.

Let the chips fall where they may. The whole report should be released regardless of how many it may bring down.

Even if they are innocent?

You and your ilk are scum.

could be a reason the Grand Jury hasn't been releases yet ...
Could be but the fact Mueller has closed shop and said no more indictments are coming suggest it’s nothing big.

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!
Why are you unaware that federal law prohibits this?

Janet Reno released the Ken Star report in it's entirety and I am sure you were apalled!

Ken Starr went to a Federal Judge to okay its release.

Ken Starr was an "Independent Counsel" not a "Special Counsel."

Janet Reno, the AG at the time released the report in full. Imagine if she would have pulled a Barr, your poor partisan head would have exploded and we all know it!

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!
Janet Reno released the Ken Star report in it's entirety.....
I'm sorry you don't understand the law.
Nice deflect!
Your ignorance of the law isn't a deflection.

But your overall ignorance is?

Nice deflect!
I'm sorry you do not like the fact you are ignorant of the law - but that's entirely on you.

Nice deflect!
I'm sorry you do not like the fact you are ignorant of the law - but that's entirely on you.

I'm not sorry to expose ewe as the sheep that ewe are!

Forum List

Back