Do the Dems Really want the entire Mueller Report released?

Do Dems REALLY Want the entire report released (minus security items)?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • They are only crowing about the full report as political cover.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
How about the WH releases the FISA court filings.....that should be a page-turner with the Rats pretending they didn't get the "dossier" from Hillary and the DNC.

McStain was heavily involved with "the dossier"

How about the WH releases the FISA court filings.....that should be a page-turner with the Rats pretending they didn't get the "dossier" from Hillary and the DNC.

images

Except "the dossier" is the alleged cornerstone of the Mueller investigation.

What's up with the fake link, faggot? Who gave that a winner?
Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

It's obvious satire, unless we're supposed to believe this happened:

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

You been had.....
I think I must agree ALTHOUGH I don't find it too far from the truth

You probably shouldn't post on adult forums. This is the report? :uhoh3:
You didn't check before you posted it, huh? That would make you somewhat OK if that's the case. Kinda naive, but OK.

Last edited:

images

Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

You been had.....

True, that Mueller is a mischievious little imp....

the answer is YES, absolutely

and let the chips fall where they may...

Probably all true

Probably all true
cocksucker

You been had.....

You probably shouldn't post on adult forums.

Then I reckon I'm acceptable on any forum you post on

Probably all true

Probably all true
cocksucker

You been had.....

An American hero

I'm sorry you do not like the fact you are ignorant of the law - but that's entirely on you.
I'm not sorry to expose ewe as the sheep that ewe are!
When you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, let us know. I won't wait up.
Ewe have been asleep the whole time.
This passes as reasoned discourse in your circles?
No wonder you vote for Democrats!.
The law says something you don't like. You may as well get over it, because there's nothing you can do about it.
There has been no discourse,,,,
Because you are incapable of an informed, intelligent conversation on the matter.

Probably all true

Probably all true
cocksucker

You been had.....

An American hero

Hence the shades, motorcycle and saxophone I guess.

Now there's a real American hero...

I'm not sorry to expose ewe as the sheep that ewe are!
When you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, let us know. I won't wait up.
Ewe have been asleep the whole time.
This passes as reasoned discourse in your circles?
No wonder you vote for Democrats!.
The law says something you don't like. You may as well get over it, because there's nothing you can do about it.
There has been no discourse,,,,
Because you are incapable of an informed, intelligent conversation on the matter.

Your just incapable.

Yes they want it released mainly for the hope they will find something in it they can go after Trump on. I suspect there will be some stuff in there that will be embarrassing because it will show on some occasions how politically naive the campaign was but any hope for a major bombshell ended with the no collusion part or obstruction of justice announcements.
The report kills any hope they had for impeaching Trump, so however "going after him" manifests itself, it will have no effect, other than to cause Middle America to tire of their nonsense.
The report kills any hope they had for impeaching Trump,

How so?

Do the Dems Really want the entire Mueller Report released?

what difference does it make - regardless what the report says, bots will kiss Trumps ass or die trying.
Because LibBots don’t kiss LibAss.

I think they legit want it released, because they can spin it positive either way. Either they argue it was about complete transparency, or there's some small hope something Barr didn't tell us about Trump is revealed.
/----/ Remember the Steele Dossier is 100% fiction and was used to secure FISA warrants.

What does that have to do with the Mueller report?

Or is this more political theater?

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.

Nope. They wanna politicize the release of the report versus actually releasing the whole thing.

Rand Paul and a couple others are working to get the whole thing out. As usual. Ha.

Or is this more political theater?

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.

Don't you want the whole report released? Might get some dems in this whole thing.
nah it wasnt about anything but get trump and it failed. But sure everything that's legal to be released should

If Trump is as clean as Barr says

What do we have to fear?

Forum List

Back