Do the Dems Really want the entire Mueller Report released?

Do Dems REALLY Want the entire report released (minus security items)?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • They are only crowing about the full report as political cover.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
I'm sorry you don't understand the law.
Nice deflect!
Your ignorance of the law isn't a deflection.
But your overall ignorance is?
I'm sorry you do not like the fact you are ignorant of the law - but that's entirely on you.
I'm not sorry to expose ewe as the sheep that ewe are!
When you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, let us know. I won't wait up.

Or is this more political theater?

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.

Don't you want the whole report released? Might get some dems in this whole thing.
If they release the whole thing Obama is screwed.

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!
Yes, as long as they go back to the beginning.

Nice deflect!
I'm sorry you do not like the fact you are ignorant of the law - but that's entirely on you.
When you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, let us know. I won't wait up.

Ewe have been asleep the whole time.

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.

Don't you want the whole report released? Might get some dems in this whole thing.
If they release the whole thing Obama is screwed.

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!
Yes, as long as they go back to the beginning.

Let it be so!

Oh, they want it all right......to engage in more political theater. They'll grab whatever the hell they can to continue spinning their yarns. They managed it with 4 pages. Give them 300 and they'll re-rerun the whole investigation. Interviewing the same people, asking the same questions, posturing for the cameras and pushing this through 2020

I'd like know what % of Congressional time, including staffers, is spent on this type of utter bullshitting for political positioning. We deserve a refund.

How about the WH releases the FISA court filings.....that should be a page-turner with the Rats pretending they didn't get the "dossier" from Hillary and the DNC.

Go right ahead and why isn't the WH releasing them?

Seems to me if any of you really wanted the swamped drained you would agree the whole report and the fisa docs need to be released. You cannot only wish to drain a few from the swamp and I say to the ones who don't want it released you were fake all along with this drain the swamp battle cry.

This passes as reasoned discourse in your circles?
No wonder you vote for Democrats!.

The law says something you don't like. You may as well get over it, because there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh, they want it all right......to engage in more political theater. They'll grab whatever the hell they can to continue spinning their yarns. They managed it with 4 pages. Give them 300 and they'll re-rerun the whole investigation. Interviewing the same people, asking the same questions, posturing for the cameras and pushing this through 2020
... and guarantee a Trump win.

This passes as reasoned discourse in your circles?
No wonder you vote for Democrats!.

The law says something you don't like. You may as well get over it, because there's nothing you can do about it.

There has been no discourse ewe ran like a bitch from your own deflection!

Depends on which Dems you are referring to. Those who will obviously be implicated in the coup don't want it released, other Dems which hope to benefit from their fall want it out. A VERY divided party, and not likely to last much longer!

I think they legit want it released, because they can spin it positive either way. Either they argue it was about complete transparency, or there's some small hope something Barr didn't tell us about Trump is revealed.
/----/ Remember the Steele Dossier is 100% fiction and was used to secure FISA warrants.

How about the WH releases the FISA court filings.....that should be a page-turner with the Rats pretending they didn't get the "dossier" from Hillary and the DNC.

McStain was heavily involved with "the dossier"

images

Except "the dossier" is the alleged cornerstone of the Mueller investigation.

What's up with the fake link, faggot? Who gave that a winner?

The whole thing will never be released because there are people in there who were investigated and found to be innocent of wrongdoing (besides Trump) Those people have a right to privacy. This will end up in the SCOTUS if the democrats aren't careful.

images

Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

images

Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

It's obvious satire, unless we're supposed to believe this happened:

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

You been had.....

images

Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

What's all true? This? That's where your post leads to. Seems pretty wackitty to me.

images

Probably all true

images

Probably all true
cocksucker

It's obvious satire, unless we're supposed to believe this happened:

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

You been had.....
I think I must agree ALTHOUGH I don't find it too far from the truth

Forum List

Back