Do the Dems Really want the entire Mueller Report released?

Do Dems REALLY Want the entire report released (minus security items)?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • They are only crowing about the full report as political cover.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
When you have something meaningful to add to the conversation, let us know. I won't wait up.
Ewe have been asleep the whole time.
This passes as reasoned discourse in your circles?
No wonder you vote for Democrats!.
The law says something you don't like. You may as well get over it, because there's nothing you can do about it.
There has been no discourse,,,,
Because you are incapable of an informed, intelligent conversation on the matter.
Your just incapable.
Thank you for making it clear I need waste no more time on you.

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!
Why are you unaware that federal law prohibits this?

Janet Reno released the Ken Star report in it's entirety and I am sure you were apalled!

Ken Starr went to a Federal Judge to okay its release.

Ken Starr was an "Independent Counsel" not a "Special Counsel."

Janet Reno, the AG at the time released the report in full. Imagine if she would have pulled a Barr, your poor partisan head would have exploded and we all know it!

Again, you lie. Starr had gone to a Federal Court to release the entire document, after it had been turned over to the AG. Starr was an Independent Council,
not a Special Council a big difference.

Cool story then you should be happy for it all to be released!

Janet Reno released the Ken Star report in it's entirety and I am sure you were apalled!

Janet Reno, the AG at the time released the report in full. Imagine if she would have pulled a Barr, your poor partisan head would have exploded and we all know it!

Again, you lie. Starr had gone to a Federal Court to release the entire document, after it had been turned over to the AG. Starr was an Independent Council,

So ewe are saying that there is a presidence for the release of the full report, thank ewe!

Or is this more political theater?

I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.
My guess is that if there is anyone being protected by keeping the contents hush hush and redacted it's likely democrats and other swamp dwellers. The dumbshits should be careful what they wish for.

So ewe are saying that there is a presidence for the release of the full report, thank ewe!

But not with a Special Prosecutor and not w/o redactions for National Security. That entire report will never be released.

But not with a Special Prosecutor and not w/o redactions for National Security. That entire report will never be released.

It can be to the so called "Gang of Eight", but yes it never will be. Wonder why?

It can be to the so called "Gang of Eight", but yes it never will be. Wonder why?

Because the information will be released/leaked. The AG will fight all of Schiffr's leakes and that could hamper the Gang of 8 seeing it.

I’m sure you will explain all the legalize for us when it comes out.
Thanks!
You’e the best!

Still waiting for the Report to be released....what is donnie afraid of?

Because the information will be released/leaked. The AG will fight all of Schiffr's leakes and that could hamper the Gang of 8 seeing it.

So ewe know this for a fact before it ever happens, nostradumass ewe are indeed!

Thanks!
You’e the best!
I'm not the best, just better than ewe!

Thanks!
You’e the best!
I'm not the best, just better than ewe!
Too bad your posts give the impression you’re an ass.

So ewe know this for a fact before it ever happens, nostradumass ewe are indeed!

Schiff has leaked and lied about everything else, why should we expect him to change now?

Schiff has leaked and lied about everything else, why should we expect him to change now?

And ewe have proof of this of course.

I am not a Dem...but 'yes'.

I want ALL government documents released in full about everything (except those that directly could negatively affect national security - i.e. spies/military secrets/etc.).

[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the report contains information about certain Dems or information on the DOJ obtained the FISA warrant.[/QUOTE]

I do believe that demos are calling for the full release and let the chips fall where they may which is consistent with what they said from the beginning'

yet repubs who previously said that they want the report to be made public voted against a subpoena to authorize Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and any related misconduct by members of the Trump campaign.

People are going to see what they want but repubs are the ones who appear like a fish out of water and flip flopping all over the place.

Forum List

Back