Do the FL sit-in people KNOW if they get their way more blacks will be jailed???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The efforts to repeal the "stand your ground" (SYG) law will mean MORE blacks will go to jail!

The law started in 2005.

After 8 years there have bee 135 FATAL SYG cases in Florida,

of the 135 cases were deaths were involved:
44 blacks were accused;

of the 44 accused 11 or 25% convicted; now in jail.

of the 44 accused, 24 or 55% justified ; THEY WERE LET GO.. If SYG goes away THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL!

and 9% pending..

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted!

Tell me you want more BLACKS convicted of killing because the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

Think about you black Trayvon "dreamers"... YOU want MORE BLACKS to be convicted and JAILED?
Repeal the law or even change the law will mean more blacks in JAIL!
These are the facts!

"These students are so morally right, they have such outstanding discipline, that they deserve support," Jackson said.
Once again.. the attempt to do something perceived as "morally right" will only hurt more blacks!

Why are these people so stupid? Don't they know how to count? Don't they know they are going to convict MORE Black people??

The fools on the left don't care about those things called facts. I hate to say this but blacks or the supporters of gun control don't care about the data.

Blacks just want to get at whitey and the leftist want to ban guns.

Facts be damned. Doesn't matter if more blacks will go to prison!

Well then!!!
That being the case... I'm all in favor of MORE BLACKS going to jail and being convicted!
Less murderers on the streets as they would see it right???

Moral righteousness, no matter how misguided, is the cornerstone of Liberal ideology.

Forum List

Back