Do those on the left feel substantiated for voting for Biden?

Trump negotiates a conditions based end to the war in Afghanistan.

Biden, who wouldn't get credit for ending the war fucks up the withdrawal so badly the Taliban is back in control of the country in three days

Biden was going to end Covid... Now more Covid deaths under Biden than Trump.

Inflation at 7%.

Not a single egg available today at the grocery store.

Trump negotiates the Abrahamic Accords.

Biden, the self styled candidate Putin fears most, oversees Russia war with Ukraine.

Today the Doomsday Clock should read one minute to midnight.

Doing a great job Joe.

Of course I have, I'm a woman!! We have to do most of the caring and dealing with and thinking about.

No, the three I can think of right away ---- no, four!! ---- they were pretty mentally deteriorated and boy, I wish they HAD been in as good shape as Biden is. Thanx for the comment: I see I'm totally right by comparison with my family experience ----- Biden may be a weak president, but he's by no means senile.

I admit I'm a little worried about Trump. I want to vote for him in 2024, but he's got quite a scorched-earth policy these days, which worries me about his mental stability.

What does being a woman have to do with anything?

The poll numbers even with democrats are off the charts. He's doing wonderful.
The Americans stuck in Afghanistan have even linked info saying he is doing a wonderful job.
His job creation people going back to their jobs is just incredible. He's just a few million jobs
short of the pre pandemic number that that louse orange man had going for him.
Biden is keeping inflation in check, his energy policies would even make Putin blush.
You people spent the previous 4 years screaming to the top of your lungs how much polls don't mean a damn thing.

Has your position now changed?

Trump negotiates a conditions based end to the war in Afghanistan.

Biden, who wouldn't get credit for ending the war fucks up the withdrawal so badly the Taliban is back in control of the country in three days

Biden was going to end Covid... Now more Covid deaths under Biden than Trump.

Inflation at 7%.

Not a single egg available today at the grocery store.

Trump negotiates the Abrahamic Accords.

Biden, the self styled candidate Putin fears most, oversees Russia war with Ukraine.

Today the Doomsday Clock should read one minute to midnight.

Doing a great job Joe.

7.5% inflation, I got a dollar that says Feb. comes in at 7.9%. Edit: By some reports January's inflation was 12.3%.

You won't get a leftwhich to respond to your post.

Last edited:
He's really done well, from crushing COVID to the economy to world peace. All while demonstrating maturity and control of his position like none before.

Do those who supported him for POTUS now feel a sense of pride and validation?
Yes, and?

Trump did some things that I agreed with.
Obama did things I disagreed with.
and on and on...

There has not been a single day in the last 13 months where I've checked the news wondering "WTF has the fool done now?"

So, yeah, pretty damned happy ESPECIALLY given the fascist alternative.

Yes, and?

Trump did some things that I agreed with.
Obama did things I disagreed with.
and on and on...

There has not been a single day in the last 13 months where I've checked the news wondering "WTF has the fool done now?"

So, yeah, pretty damned happy ESPECIALLY given the fascist alternative.
We are living in the fascist alternative.

I wish I would have voted for him now. It is so good to have runaway inflation, several trillion more in debt, higher taxes, war in Europe, dismal economy, higher gas prices, empty store shelves and millions of Illegals in this country signed up for welfare.

I'm especially proud to be an American under his leadership after how well he handed Afghanistan. Much national pride.

Biden has truly made America great again!
PLEASE!

Provide an exact description of how Biden, whose BBB plan was never passed, is causing inflation as opposed to Trump's dropping 2T dollars in 2020.

YOU are the fascists and an alternative no intelligent person would choose.
How? Did Trump mandate anything? Did Trump arrest political enemies? Did Trump enable and encourage censorship? You are one dumb fuck.

That's all you got? Not all democrats are wing nuts like yourself, marc.
Most actually think for themselves, and look at what is really going on around them.
I understand that you can't honestly answer that simple question lest you flop.

Nuff sed.

PLEASE!

Provide an exact description of how Biden, whose BBB plan was never passed, is causing inflation as opposed to Trump's dropping 2T dollars in 2020.
You haven't been keeping up with current events, have you? Typical for a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat.

Inflation low under Trump, astronomical under Potatohead.

Stop being in denial about the damage caused by Democrat policies. It just makes you look like a dumbass Moon Bat.

How? Did Trump mandate anything? Did Trump arrest political enemies? Did Trump enable and encourage censorship? You are one dumb fuck.
Yes. Yes. and, of course, YES.

How you feeling now my Tiny Minded fascist turd-eater?

That is what you got, complaints that some people on the right called Putin a 'genius, ' which is might actually be true considering what he has managed to accomplish as an evil dictator.

Somehow, I fail to see how that combats anything I have said. If anything, it reinforces it.
LOL. You people are hysterical. Now you're praising Putin...you just can't make this shit up.
Reagan is rolling over in his grave. :auiqs.jpg:Americans and American right wing conservative media is praising a Russian wannabe dictator.

Well, that about wraps it up. Conservatism is a dead and failed ideology. It's sold out.

LOL. You people are hysterical. Now you're praising Putin...you just can't make this shit up.
Reagan is rolling over in his grave. :auiqs.jpg:Americans and American right wing conservative media is praising a Russian wannabe dictator.

Well, that about wraps it up. Conservatism is a dead and failed ideology. It's sold out.

Yet it was biden who let russia invade the Ukraine.

Do those on the left feel substantiated for voting for Biden​

For the last time, yes. If Trump were President he would have left NATO and sucked Putin's dick as he marched into Ukraine.

Then held a press conference ''Putin denied invading Ukraine very strongly, very strongly. And don't think we are so innocent either. Putin is a very smart guy and he said it was terrible what is happening in Ukraine, just terrible. Very smart guy. You know, I have smart genes too. My grandfather was a professor at MIT - I have some of the smartest genes. So there are good people on both sides. Very fine people.''

While Ukraine burns.

Do those on the left feel substantiated for voting for Biden​

For the last time, yes. If Trump were President he would have left NATO and sucked Putin's dick as he marched into Ukraine.

Then held a press conference ''Putin denied invading Ukraine very strongly, very strongly. And don't think we are so innocent either. Putin is a very smart guy and he said it was terrible what is happening in Ukraine, just terrible. Very smart guy. You know, I have smart genes too. My grandfather was a professor at MIT - I have some of the smartest genes. So there are good people on both sides. Very fine people.''

While Ukraine burns.

Ya dumb fuck.
The Ukraine isn't a member of NATO.
As far as letting the Ukraine burn thats on biden.

Forum List

Back