Do we need to fear God?

Actually the viewpoint of " human " beings is beguiled. The answer is yes and no. And if I attempt to explain it in any detail you will no doubt condemn the knowledge as not reliable. The primitive defense mechanism automatically kicks in.
That’s just a chicken shit way of not having to actually state what you believe because it’s nonsense. You are a slippery fucker. What’s wrong? Can’t keep your lies straight?

So, is the Bible a myth and full of lies, or is it true? It HAS to be one or the other. You can't straddle the fence on this
The Old Testament is largely a history ( greatly embellished ) of the Hebrews seen through religious eyes, thus tainted. The New Testament was suppose to be about the life of Jesus Christ and the philosophy he preached but since common men, not even well-educated men, wrote it instead of Christ they fell back on Old Testament beliefs which distorted Christ's real message. There is no black and white in a contaminated storyline.

If one doesn't fear God they one doesn't feel the need to obey His commandments. I think that is what the statement means.

The New Testament was suppose to be about the life of Jesus Christ and the philosophy he preached but since common men, not even well-educated men, wrote it instead of Christ they fell back on Old Testament beliefs which distorted Christ's real message.
You know this how, Vladimir?

If you live in China or N Korea maybe.
You know better, look at the conflicts about gay rights and abortion. None of that would exist if religious organizations didn't exist. They're ve held back human progress and freedoms in those areas for years. An absolute disgrace.

Who is creating hell for you? Those are strong words.
Attempting to put your values and people you do not value on a public law form is egregious at best. You religious beliefs are protected by law but not to alter the laws with your religious beliefs.

Why fear?

For me is love.

Do we need to fear God?​

Fear is a big factor in man-made judgemental tribal religions. The tribe of Abraham is particularly notorious for it.

Attempting to put your values and people you do not value on a public law form is egregious at best. You religious beliefs are protected by law but not to alter the laws with your religious beliefs.
Huh? I've pursued no such sction.

Forum List

Back