Do We Really Need 18% of the Fed Gov?

Those that can't make it in the private sector end up working for the government.

or they become Welfare-addicted Conservatives.

now, if the shutdown isn't bad, why are Conservatives whining about it?

if the shutdown isn't a big deal, why is the GOP looking to end it?

why are Conservatives blaming Obama for a shutdown that isn't a bad thing?

if its a good thing, why are Conservatives giving Obama credit for it?

if its a good thing, why are Conservatives whining about NPS sites being closed?

game....set...match.

Both sides are looking to end it. Fail
The Dems are blaming the GOP. Fail.
The sites are being closed needlessly to whip up anger against the GOP by the Obama Administration. Fail.

QED. You are a clueless moron and a Democrat. But I repeat myself.

The sites are being closed needlessly to whip up anger against the GOP by the Obama Administration. Fail.

You dumbass, Conservative asshole fools like you are yelling about how the shutdown isn't a big deal.

No Liberals or Democrats are doing that.

You dumbass, Conservative asshole fools like you are yelling about how the shutdown isn't a big deal.

No Liberals or Democrats are doing that.

And now you move the goal posts because you've been unmasked as a clueless idiot.
In terms of services provided to the country, it isn't a big deal. We could go along with this level of service probably indefinitely.
You fail. Again.

And now you move the goal posts because you've been unmasked as a clueless idiot.
In terms of services provided to the country, it isn't a big deal. We could go along with this level of service probably indefinitely.
You fail. Again.

tell that to Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz, who think the closure of NPS sites is a disgrace.

oh, and tell that to the Veterans who can't register for new VA benefits.

why do you hate veterans?

Last edited:
You fail. Again.

tell that to Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz, who think the closure of NPS sites is a disgrace.

It is a disgrace. It is a disgrace because it is not caused by the shutdown but by political maneuverings by Obama&Co to increase pressure on the GOP. The proof is that this is the first time they have been closed due to shutdown, despite the gov't having been shutdwon many times before.

The first rule when you find yourself in a hole is to quit digging. I'd suggest not posting again.

It is a disgrace. It is a disgrace because it is not caused by the shutdown but by political maneuverings by Obama&Co to increase pressure on the GOP.....

political partisan BULLSHIT.

The entire NPS is totally non-essential.

That means the whole thing MUST be shutdown.

Just like the space program.

Just like funding for museums, arts, and non-profits.

if the shutdown isn't a big deal, why is the GOP looking to end it?

why are Conservatives blaming Obama for a shutdown that isn't a bad thing?

if its a good thing, why are Conservatives giving Obama credit for it?

if its a good thing, why are Conservatives whining about NPS sites being closed?

game....set...match.

Circular logic gets you nowhere here.
Newsflash, you are not the smartest person in the room.
You're not even the smartest chair in the room.
You exist in your own twisted partisan universe

You fail. Again.

oh, and tell that to the Veterans who can't register for new VA benefits.

why do you hate veterans?

You FAIL...The fact is the country would do just fine without the return of non essential workers.

It is a disgrace. It is a disgrace because it is not caused by the shutdown but by political maneuverings by Obama&Co to increase pressure on the GOP.....

political partisan BULLSHIT.

The entire NPS is totally non-essential.

That means the whole thing MUST be shutdown.

Just like the space program.

Just like funding for museums, arts, and non-profits.

Most of the sites used no personnel. They spent more erecting barrycades than they spend on them.
Fail.

You're really racking them up here, aren't you?

Most of the sites used no personnel. They spent more erecting barrycades than they spend on them.
Fail.

You're really racking them up here, aren't you?

every NPS site has personnel that clean the areas and make sure people are safe and don't mess with shit.

Reminds me of the guy who jumped off a roof of a hotel building;

On the way down, people in the rooms kept hearing him say, "So far so good, so far so good."

We could get rid of 30% of the defense budget and still be spending more than the next 3 or 4 countries combined according to some stats I saw. That would be a good start but for some reason the GOP would never allow it eventhough they are the ones who insist that any day now, the same people they fund are going to be enforcing martial law, running death camps, etc...

Reminds me of the guy who jumped off a roof of a hotel building;

On the way down, people in the rooms kept hearing him say, "So far so good, so far so good."

We could get rid of 30% of the defense budget and still be spending more than the next 3 or 4 countries combined according to some stats I saw. That would be a good start but for some reason the GOP would never allow it eventhough they are the ones who insist that any day now, the same people they fund are going to be enforcing martial law, running death camps, etc...

Obama?s 2014 Military Spending Request | Cato @ Liberty

The Obama administration $640.5 billion fiscal year 2014 request for military spending authority is predictably unrealistic and excessive. Still, political circumstance continues to drag the Pentagon toward fiscal restraint.

That $640.5 billion includes $88.5 billion for war (a.k.a. overseas contingency operations), $526.6 for non-war spending in the Department of Defense, and another $25.4 billion spending outside DoD, mostly for nuclear weapons in the Department of Energy, which officially counts as “national defense” or budget function 050 spending.

Those spending levels ignore the budgetary cap set by law and the political reality it reflects. The $552 billion requested in 2014 for non-war “national defense” spending exceeds by $55 billion the spending cap set by the 2011 Budget Control Act, as amended by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Were Congress to enact the president’s budget and leave the cap in place, that total would be sequestered equally across “defense” spending categories, including the war.

it's the republicans fault.

Brakes on one's car are only essential when you need to stop.

Until you actually need them they are nothing but DEAD WEIGHT.

:lol:

Forum List

Back