Do women have the right to guns in the US?

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?

You suggesting women are not people?

"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

I dislike people who treat women as second class in a nation where freedom was Constitutionally established for everyone.

===

You write,

"Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?"

You write this stupid stuff since the Military have women it who were TRAINED to handle a large variety of handheld weapons and even weapons that needs to be transported by vehicles and they can do that because they are CITIZENS of the country.

What about all those SINGLE/divorced women with children, do we prevent them from defending themselves and from anti women creeps like you?

I consider a woman a woman.

Then by your own implied belief Men are men neither one is people.

Now you are suggesting that men and women are not human beings?

People according to Merrium-Webster

"human beings making up a group or assembly or linked by a common interest"

You should slow down fella your strange logic isn't good.

When did they have time? They were put into combat positions a few years ago.

Now you are just being irrational since women just like men can chose to join a branch of the military as long as they meet the entrance standard.

You seem woefully ignorant here this is the standard ARMY entrance standard for Americans (yes women are human beings, citizens)

Qualifications for a Woman to Join the U.S. Army​

The U.S. Army is available to all American citizens who qualify. Women in the Army are allowed to go on combat missions, as of March 2011. If you are a woman considering enlisting, you may wonder what the qualifications are for a woman to join the Army. This information will allow you to go into the recruiter's office knowing what to expect.

General Requirements​

The general requirements for women joining the U.S. Army are the same as for men in many respects. You must be an American citizen, pass an aptitude test and have a high school diploma. You can't have more than two dependents and must be between the ages of 17 and 34.

LINK

red bolding mine

Are you sure you have a mother? (a female human being) since you seem to treat them like aliens in your basement world.

And you do not consider her the equal of a man.

That's like asking a shithouse rat their opinion of corn ... When the only corn that rat has ever had was in a turd.
He doesn't know much about women at all ... And what he does know hasn't been pleasant.

That's like asking a shithouse rat their opinion of corn ... When the only corn that rat has ever had was in a turd.
He doesn't know much about women at all ... And what he does know hasn't been pleasant.

Leftist protégé - stinky dogs love to eat poop. The left also has the "freedom" of coprophiles. Don't insult rats by ascribing leftist habits to them.

yes, an ant is not equal to an elephant, 1 is not equal to 2, a man is not equal to a woman. This is just leftist nonsense of idiots and slaves.

Technically ... Nothing is equal to itself for more than a fraction of a second.
He wasn't asking you in a linear sense.

In the hierarchy of governance and structural requirements ... Would you place man above woman?

yes, an ant is not equal to an elephant, 1 is not equal to 2, a man is not equal to a woman. This is just leftist nonsense of idiots and slaves.

No one is talking about vastly different species.

In the eyes of the gov't, they are equal or the gov't must be replaced.

Leftist protégé - stinky dogs love to eat poop. The left also has the "freedom" of coprophiles. Don't insult rats by ascribing leftist habits to them.

If a dog eats feces it is because of a nutritional deficiency in its diet.

And don't insult the rest of the rightwing people by thinking they dislike freedom, as you do.

What is a fucking "insel"? Why doesn't he want to fuck you? He doesn't like you, do you have a bad figure or something else?

Look up the definition of INCEL. Then you will see how laughable your posts are.

He's full of shit. He used the term to describe himself several days ago in one of the threads. He's just trying to very clumsily parrot the same criticisms aimed at him. Like all illiterate boobs, he figures, "Well, it really hurt me when you said this, so that means it's hurtful to EVERYONE!" He's not smart enough to figure out that they aren't magical insult words; it's the ACCURACY of saying to him that hurts.

Utter nonsense!

There are no separate laws for men and women being lawfully applied anywhere,
Not in the leftist countries. But it has always been in the USA, there is no declaration of equality in the constitution.

In particular, before Obama's left-wing coup, women did not serve in combat units of the army.

Don't try to fool the people of US with such cheap tricks.

Not in the leftist countries. But it has always been in the USA, there is no declaration of equality in the constitution.

In particular, before Obama's left-wing coup, women did not serve in combat units of the army.

Don't try to fool the people of US with such cheap tricks.

You haven't established anything in your denigration of women.

I destroyed your claim in POST 327 which you completely ignored because you ran away.

You are clearly a hater of women you are a low life pathetic creep.

Forum List

Back