Do you agree with Joe Biden? (Covid-19)

Biden is surrendering to the virus, not defeating it. Sounds about typically for idiot Dems.

Explain how VP Biden is surrendering to the virus? It appears those who sat close together without masks at the South Lawn of the White House last night, are those who surrendered.

His brilliant plan is to hide in his basement. SLAM the economy and the people with a total shut down. IGNORING all the people he will kill by doing that. Dude come on, that's just a f'ing retarded plan.
We always do better under Democrat rule. Look at baby bush. Fucked everthing up and disappeared. Obama takes over and economy steadily improved. We get trump and look where we're at now.

'I would shut America down again': Joe Biden says he would start second lockdown to fight coronavirus pandemic if scientists recommend as he slams Trump for not working to 'fix the virus'

Of course you refuse to use a link to prove what you are saying is a half truth of the matter because your Trumpettes have a hard time with the truth..
Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?
After all they are part of your political game.
idiot

I'm very happy you signed off this comment [ Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?
] with your nom de plume, "Idiot"; since that describes your post.

The hundreds of thousand nurses and doctors are not in the business of politics. They're in the business of saving lives, and protecting their family and themselves. You are playing Donald Trump's game, and he is definitely not concerned with the health and welfare of We the People.

Don't believe so, look at the crowd sitting side by side without masks at this moment on the WH lawn seeking to hear your president lie.
I see your 'word salad', Rye. So typical of you.
It really does depend on the politics of the 'scientists', no matter what you say.

I glad you see it, my post graduate work was in human relations and included a comprehensive examination in a course on Abnormal Psychology, going through each chapter in the then current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Donald Trump is not mentally and emotionally fit to be POTUS.
You got this prognosis from listening to his critics badmouth him, I'm willing to bet.

Nope Mud, I'm comfortable in making an assessment of Donald Trump, based on my life experiences, education and honesty. You'd lose that bet, I've encounter a fair share of Felons, Addicts and Sociopaths in my career. They're easy to spot, once one has my experience. You may think I'm arrogant, but I doubt all those who have posted TDS ad nausea don't have my live experience.
Well the problem with that is you're never allowed to see Trump without the filters put up by people who are conspiring against him.

Yes, he has a problem with being too blunt on Twitter, and he also doesn't hide is feelings. He's always been that way. He's the most honest and direct person I've ever witnessed. His honesty is sometimes cringe worthy. Psychos hide their feelings. People like Hillary paste a fake smile on their faces in public and then become unholy bitches behind closed doors. They lie about the big things and they lie about the little things. You can never get an honest answer from them. Trump is often too damned honest.

Clearly you don't know a thing about the subject.

Trump didn't even try and failed....'Just go to work and the virus will disappear' he said. (link below). I have a feeling Biden will give it his all.

States had to make the decisions just as they are now and will continue to make the decisions concerning their states. Biden is just spouting nonsense when he makes silly claims on what he is going to do as he has no authority over states and I'm sure the red states would comply with Biden as easily as blue states complied with Trump.

'I would shut America down again': Joe Biden says he would start second lockdown to fight coronavirus pandemic if scientists recommend as he slams Trump for not working to 'fix the virus'

Of course you refuse to use a link to prove what you are saying is a half truth of the matter because your Trumpettes have a hard time with the truth..
idiot

I'm very happy you signed off this comment [ Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?

The hundreds of thousand nurses and doctors are not in the business of politics. They're in the business of saving lives, and protecting their family and themselves. You are playing Donald Trump's game, and he is definitely not concerned with the health and welfare of We the People.

Don't believe so, look at the crowd sitting side by side without masks at this moment on the WH lawn seeking to hear your president lie.
It really does depend on the politics of the 'scientists', no matter what you say.

I glad you see it, my post graduate work was in human relations and included a comprehensive examination in a course on Abnormal Psychology, going through each chapter in the then current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Donald Trump is not mentally and emotionally fit to be POTUS.
You got this prognosis from listening to his critics badmouth him, I'm willing to bet.

Nope Mud, I'm comfortable in making an assessment of Donald Trump, based on my life experiences, education and honesty. You'd lose that bet, I've encounter a fair share of Felons, Addicts and Sociopaths in my career. They're easy to spot, once one has my experience. You may think I'm arrogant, but I doubt all those who have posted TDS ad nausea don't have my live experience.
Well the problem with that is you're never allowed to see Trump without the filters put up by people who are conspiring against him.

Yes, he has a problem with being too blunt on Twitter, and he also doesn't hide is feelings. He's always been that way. He's the most honest and direct person I've ever witnessed. His honesty is sometimes cringe worthy. Psychos hide their feelings. People like Hillary paste a fake smile on their faces in public and then become unholy bitches behind closed doors. They lie about the big things and they lie about the little things. You can never get an honest answer from them. Trump is often too damned honest.

The subject is DJT's honesty:

I believe Trump is the most corrupt and dishonest person I've ever encountered, and that includes all of the Felons I've encountered in 32 years of Law Enforcement. That said, it is not my opinion alone, the links above are only a few bits of evidence to support you are (be nice Rye) wrong.

idiot

The subject is DJT's honesty:

I believe Trump is the most corrupt and dishonest person I've ever encountered, and that includes all of the Felons I've encountered in 32 years of Law Enforcement. That said, it is not my opinion alone, the links above are only a few bits of evidence to support you are (be nice Rye) wrong.
Well you're full of shit.
And a poor judge of character.

Forum List

Back