Do you agree with Obama?

• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

indeed, in comparing frauds, Jesus and Obama are far up there. One bilked 5k out of "everything," was given an open trial, and got stuck to a cross. The other pretends to be a hetro, but is a cocksucker who is married to a man who cut it off.

Two completely sorry excuses of "humans."
The incredible garbage that hater doops believe... Amazing.

The Dems definitely need to run on higher taxes and open borders.

Demi wanting open borders is a talking point believed only by Orangelings.
Yes by all means - higher taxes for Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Trump children.

Dems are all about border security and booting illegal aliens?
No respectable people are 4 booting illegal aliens in general, super duper.

You want illegal aliens to stay? Why?
Do you want us to let more stream across the border? Why?
Yes and no.

Why do you want illegal aliens to stay?

Correct - Obama was the king of deportation -

Liar.

Choose your own source Trumptardo
obama deported more than bush or trump

CrDaqlFXgAQWP7S.jpg

Yes by all means - higher taxes for Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Trump children.

Obama increased border security & deportations you stupid ignorant shit.

Bullshit.

Increased CO2 in the atmosphere => increased greenhouse effect => warmer temperatures PROVEN SCIENCE.

Statistics show that the average global temperatures have been rising faster than normal PROVEN SCIENCE

You evidently know SHIT about the scientific method.

Mathematical modeling is a PROVEN method the likelihood of future events.

Statistics show that the average global temperatures have been rising faster than normal PROVEN SCIENCE

Based on what definition of "average global temperature"?
Over what time frame?
Based on what definition of "normal"
Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know. Have you noticed Spain and California Etc turning into deserts? Do you know the difference between sea ice and seasonal ice?

Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know.

Without defining those terms?
Anyone with a freakin brain.

If you can't show me what the "normal temperature change" is over a 100 year period, I'm just going to have to mock you when you claim the last 100 years warmed "faster than normal".

But you keep telling yourself you have a brain. It's cute.

I have a thought, you prove it didn't. I mean you are soooooooooo sure. Right? You don;t even know what an ave global temp is? How the fuck do you know how fast it rises?

I recently read this:
"Adding to the evidence of direct temperature measurements, studies by independent teams of researchers indicate that the planet is undergoing one of the largest climate changes in Earth’s history, and also one of the fastest in the past 65 million years. Not only that, the current warming is projected to occur at a rate 10 times faster than any change over that period."

But hey, you are an expert climatologists - one that does not understand what the average global temperature is.

You are just another uneducated Trumpette.

I love how Obama changed the definition.
It was enough to fool idiots like you.
And another dumbass Trumpette runs screaming "Fake News Fake News!!!!"

All a Trumptard really needs to is to bellow "Fake News" or "Lib-Rul Media!!" or "BULLSHIT!!!" ...
At which point all is well and the hamster continues to run on a wheel powering their brain

trump-hamster-wheel-moron-profie.gif

Bullshit.
Known fact. But hey, I really don't expect a lying fuck like you to know it.

More border security and patrols under Obama than previous presidents, says Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Deportation and removal from the United States - Wikipedia

I expect an apology.

Over what time frame?
Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know. Have you noticed Spain and California Etc turning into deserts? Do you know the difference between sea ice and seasonal ice?

Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know.

If you can't show me what the "normal temperature change" is over a 100 year period, I'm just going to have to mock you when you claim the last 100 years warmed "faster than normal".

I have a thought, you prove it didn't. I mean you are soooooooooo sure. Right? You don;t even know what an ave global temp is? How the fuck do you know how fast it rises?

I recently read this:
"Adding to the evidence of direct temperature measurements, studies by independent teams of researchers indicate that the planet is undergoing one of the largest climate changes in Earth’s history, and also one of the fastest in the past 65 million years. Not only that, the current warming is projected to occur at a rate 10 times faster than any change over that period."

But hey, you are an expert climatologists - one that does not understand what the average global temperature is.

Thanks.
That example is so obviously bullshit, it perfectly illustrates how AGW has ruined science.

Over what time frame?

I recently read this:

Just for fun, give me your best estimate of how many data points you would need to calculate the average temperature for the entire planet.

I recently read this:

Thanks.
That example is so obviously bullshit, it perfectly illustrates how AGW has ruined science.
The only bullshit here flows from you. Grow the fuck up. Get a God damn education. Quit being such a dick.

I recently read this:

Just for fun, give me your best estimate of how many data points you would need to calculate the average temperature for the entire planet.

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself. Obviously, the more locations, the more accurate but how much accuracy is needed to follow a trend?

For example, the unemployment rates. Do they need to be accurate to the umpteenth decimal to present the current trends in the job situation.

Quit being an asshole & pretending you know more than NASA.

Bullshit.
Known fact. But hey, I really don't expect a lying fuck like you to know it.

More border security and patrols under Obama than previous presidents, says Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Deportation and removal from the United States - Wikipedia

I expect an apology.

I'm sorry.....that I pointed out your bullshit.

I recently read this:

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself. Obviously, the more locations, the more accurate but how much accuracy is needed to follow a trend?

For example, the unemployment rates. Do they need to be accurate to the umpteenth decimal to present the current trends in the job situation.

Quit being an asshole & pretending you know more than NASA.

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself.

So I could take 1000 temperature measurements, all at the equator, and I'd have enough data to calculate the average global temperature? Would 3 be enough?

Quit being a moron.

If anyone is treated like a messiah it’s Trump. No matter how he lies or what he says his base screams and cheers and they crawl they’re so excited.
I’m taking away your health care followed by wild cheering and applause.
I’m taking away your food stamps followed by wild cheering and applause.
I’m giving tax cuts to billionaires not you followed by wild cheering and applause.
Our most dangerous enemy Russia is now our best friend followed by wild cheering and applause.
We have hundreds of thousands of new jobs that none of you were qualified for followed by wild cheering and applause.
For the GOP base their messiah turns wine into urine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back