Do you agree with Obama?

• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems definitely need to run on higher taxes and open borders.

Demi wanting open borders is a talking point believed only by Orangelings.
Yes by all means - higher taxes for Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Trump children.

Dems are all about border security and booting illegal aliens?

Obama increased border security & deportations you stupid ignorant shit.

Bullshit.
Known fact. But hey, I really don't expect a lying fuck like you to know it.

More border security and patrols under Obama than previous presidents, says Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Deportation and removal from the United States - Wikipedia

I expect an apology.

upload_2018-9-9_19-22-44.png

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-deported-more-people/

Yes by all means - higher taxes for Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Trump children.

No respectable people are 4 booting illegal aliens in general, super duper.

You want illegal aliens to stay? Why?
Do you want us to let more stream across the border? Why?
Yes and no.

Why do you want illegal aliens to stay?
Your stupid party refuses to enforce e-verify or allow a good SS ID card forever. We basically basically give illegals an open invitation to come here and work. You and the GOP only give a crap during one of your corrupt GOP economic meltdowns... Normally you love the cheap labor and gardeners Etc Maids...

Yes and no.

Your stupid party refuses to enforce e-verify or allow a good SS ID card forever. We basically basically give illegals an open invitation to come here and work. You and the GOP only give a crap during one of your corrupt GOP economic meltdowns... Normally you love the cheap labor and gardeners Etc Maids...

That's awful!

Now why do you want illegal aliens to stay?

Anyone with a freakin brain.

If you can't show me what the "normal temperature change" is over a 100 year period, I'm just going to have to mock you when you claim the last 100 years warmed "faster than normal".

But you keep telling yourself you have a brain. It's cute.

I have a thought, you prove it didn't. I mean you are soooooooooo sure. Right? You don;t even know what an ave global temp is? How the fuck do you know how fast it rises?

I recently read this:
"Adding to the evidence of direct temperature measurements, studies by independent teams of researchers indicate that the planet is undergoing one of the largest climate changes in Earth’s history, and also one of the fastest in the past 65 million years. Not only that, the current warming is projected to occur at a rate 10 times faster than any change over that period."

But hey, you are an expert climatologists - one that does not understand what the average global temperature is.

You are just another uneducated Trumpette.

But hey, you are an expert climatologists - one that does not understand what the average global temperature is.

Just for fun, give me your best estimate of how many data points you would need to calculate the average temperature for the entire planet.

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself. Obviously, the more locations, the more accurate but how much accuracy is needed to follow a trend?

For example, the unemployment rates. Do they need to be accurate to the umpteenth decimal to present the current trends in the job situation.

Quit being an asshole & pretending you know more than NASA.

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself.

So I could take 1000 temperature measurements, all at the equator, and I'd have enough data to calculate the average global temperature? Would 3 be enough?

Quit being a moron.
They have thousands and they just added thousands of ocean buoys... Read something and stop with the myriad stupid questions for crying out loud... You are the stupid question and idiot insults super troll LOL

Yes and no.

That's awful!

Why are you an inhuman idiot racist? You make a great fascist a******....

If you can't show me what the "normal temperature change" is over a 100 year period, I'm just going to have to mock you when you claim the last 100 years warmed "faster than normal".

But you keep telling yourself you have a brain. It's cute.

I have a thought, you prove it didn't. I mean you are soooooooooo sure. Right? You don;t even know what an ave global temp is? How the fuck do you know how fast it rises?

I recently read this:
"Adding to the evidence of direct temperature measurements, studies by independent teams of researchers indicate that the planet is undergoing one of the largest climate changes in Earth’s history, and also one of the fastest in the past 65 million years. Not only that, the current warming is projected to occur at a rate 10 times faster than any change over that period."

You are just another uneducated Trumpette.

Just for fun, give me your best estimate of how many data points you would need to calculate the average temperature for the entire planet.

The number & locations are not relevant to the calculation itself. Obviously, the more locations, the more accurate but how much accuracy is needed to follow a trend?

For example, the unemployment rates. Do they need to be accurate to the umpteenth decimal to present the current trends in the job situation.

Quit being an asshole & pretending you know more than NASA.

So I could take 1000 temperature measurements, all at the equator, and I'd have enough data to calculate the average global temperature? Would 3 be enough?

Quit being a moron.
They have thousands and they just added thousands of ocean buoys... Read something and stop with the myriad stupid questions for crying out loud... You are the stupid question and idiot insults super troll LOL

Stupid questions?
Check out the stupid answer!

You'd have to lose half your IQ to say something that stupid.

Yes and no.

That's awful!

Answer the question, moron.

Yes and no.

That's awful!

No more diagrams for you tonight, super troll.

That's awful!

Pussy.

That's awful!

Pussy.

That's awful!

Pussy.
Reported

That's awful!

Pussy.
That's awful!

Pussy.
Reported

Wah

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
I'd agree with Obama if he asked me if he should kill himself.

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
So now you have to choose between Obama and Jesus? What is wrong with you people? Can't be racism and BS hate brainwashing?

So now you have to choose between Obama and Jesus? What is wrong with you people? Can't be racism and BS hate brainwashing?
Never heard Obama or any Democrat go on about him being a messiah, only scumbag GOP and silly dupes...

lol you are insane.

lol you are insane.
You are ridiculously misinformed oh, so many phony scandals and phony character assassination from your propaganda machine. Five billionaires racking your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back