Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on 01/06/2020?

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you approve or disapprove of Trump supporters breaking into the Capital Building on January 6, 2020 to stop congress certifying the election?

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.

They should not have forced their way into the capitol building...the rally and the protest were fine.

I disapprove of their actions. It was an insurrection. An act of treason to break into the capital build, stop the process of congress certifying the Democratic Election that took place November 3, 2020, as well as potentially threatening the lives of our elected officials in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate. This action also led to the deaths of 5 people.
/----/ Prove they were Trump supporters and not ANTIFA.
Prove they were Antifa and not trump supporters.
Not a problem.
In the first few seconds of this video a guy wearing a Buffalo hat with horns....is a known rioter from BLM protests last Summer.

They should not have forced their way into the capitol building...the rally and the protest were fine.

How about killing a cop? Injuring dozens more? Seizing the senate floor and declaring Trump the winner in a wanton act of seditious conspiracy?

With my next question being WHY DO WE HAVE TO ASK YOU?

What patriot, what American wouldn't oppose this shit from the moment it happened? Why does condemnation of an attempted coup have to be dragged out of your ilk days after the fact? Why aren't you leading the opposition to this?

Remember all that right wing horseshit about 'defending the constitution' and 'defending our nation from all threats, foreign and domestic'?

Not a problem.
In the first few seconds of this video a guy wearing a Buffalo hat with horns....is a known rioter from BLM protests last Summer.

Yes. a Trump/ QAnon supporter. Don’t you read what you post?

Yes, and the 14 year air force vet never reached the other side of the door either

but she was shot dead while ANTIFA pukes were merely arrested
They breached the halls of congress while in session. Intel said that many of them came into Washington DC in violation of firearms law by bringing their weapons.

I believe it was both the capitol police, and secret service drawing their weapons to defend the Capitol.

Our founding charter says we have a right to abolish our government and institute a new one.

Following mobs onto the battlefield, though, isn't the way to do it. A formal declaration of separation would be nice, and also an organized militia.

We tried that declaration idea 160 years ago. Your buddy Mr Lincoln decided he wasn’t having any of it and killed damn near a million men and boys to impose his position on us.

Do I approve or disapprove of Trump sent seditionists sacking our Capitol building and killing a cop in their attempt to overthrow our democracy?

I'll take 'Disaprove" for a thousand, Alex.

Todays Daily Double - Insurrection.

Not a problem.

Yes. a Trump/ QAnon supporter. Don’t you read what you post?

i dont think he was bright enough to catch that :rofl:

Our founding charter says we have a right to abolish our government and institute a new one.

Following mobs onto the battlefield, though, isn't the way to do it. A formal declaration of separation would be nice, and also an organized militia.

We tried that declaration idea 160 years ago. Your buddy Mr Lincoln decided he wasn’t having any of it and killed damn near a million men and boys to impose his position on us.
Back when people actually did something and weren't just grumpy on the internet making cheesey civil war threats :itsok:

How about killing a cop? Injuring dozens more? Seizing the senate floor and declaring Trump the winner in a wanton act of seditious conspiracy?

With my next question being WHY DO WE HAVE TO ASK YOU?

What patriot, what American wouldn't oppose this shit from the moment it happened? Why does condemnation of an attempted coup have to be dragged out of your ilk days after the fact? Why aren't you leading the opposition to this?

Remember all that right wing horseshit about 'defending the constitution' and 'defending our nation from all threats, foreign and domestic'?

Antifa killed the officer, not Trump supporters.

Trump won, the democrats stole the election. It isn't sedition to protest the government. It was wrong to enter the building like that, and the antifa and blm activists in the crowd who vandalized the place need to be arrested as well.

It wasn't a fucking coup you dumb ass.......obama and biden using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Dept. to spy on Trump to remove him from office was a Coup...as was the fake impeachment....those were actual coups....

What happened on Wednesday was a protest.......of a few hundred people out of 100,000 who showed up to support Trump. Those people should be arrested...along with obama and biden.

Defending the Constitution and the Bill of Rights from a stolen election is legal and lawful......you moron.

From what I can determine, a state can leave the union with the approval of 2/3rds of both houses of congress, and the approval of 3/4ths of the states.

They didn't even try to secede legally.

No......the democrats attacked Fort Sumter starting the war....so that they could keep black humans as slaves...that is on the democrat party, not Lincoln.

Forum List

Back