🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally.

With Fox it’s easy because we know they’re slanted agenda.

Even though msnbc is bias to liberal issues it’s not lies or half truths.

One thing I notice about Fox. It’s not a lie if you put a question Mark at the end. You don’t have to have proof if it’s posed as a question. Is hunter a spy for China?
I think they both lie. I think they both have an equal bias. I may lean more toward one or the other but that is only because of my own bias not because one is more truthful.

I do not think any newscasting company is honest.

Yeah going to the facts from accredited studies. Although then you have to research where the grants for the study came from and who has donated to the university and what their politics are. It can be exhausting to research the truth. LOL
Yes........but that is how you find the truth.......The truth eventually wins out.........But when they own the Media.........too many don't have a clue.......and why they get away with it.

I take all news reporting with the proverbial grain of salt. I look at the motivations of the source, its consistency with known facts, how it compares with other sources that have earned credibility, and what I observe with my own eyes. I look for logical thought processes and conclusions.

I pay attention to whether the source of the "news" is factual or simply opinion, including the opinions of "experts," who often disagree with one another. I notice whether the "study" is based on verifiable data, or loosely accumulated information. I ignore anything that follows the words, "Studies have shown..." because it is invariably unsupported bullshit.

I pay closer attention to sources whose reality is based in the real world. Accordingly, I pay little attention to the opinions of "celebrities," or politicians who from all indications have never actually been gainfully employed (e.g. Senator B. Sanders).

If statements seem unbelievable, I double-check them with reliable sources.

There are a few sources that I accept without further checking, because they have always proven correct, even when what they say seems improbable. Mark Levin. Dennis Prager. Ben Shapiro. All jews, incidentally.

How do you pick your media and how do you measure what the media reports to you in referencing to your own personal life experience. Does the majority of the news reported affect your direct life?
I’ll listen to abc. Then maybe huff po or msnbc. I love to g to Fox to see their spin on it.

If its right wing facts, I tend to do more debunking because I find so often what they’re saying is either a lie or half truth. Or they’re being hypocritical. Going after democrats and caring about debt when before they were in power doing much worse.

Ive been following politics since carter.

You read studies...........You actually read the bills and laws.........Under the Freedom of Information act you can read the actual data........

Even though they hide it all the time..........

It's hard to filter the lies out..............but after decades of seeing their BS it gets easier over time.
I listen to what Mitch has to say, then Nancy, then I decide who I agree with.

If Nancy is for letting trannys compete with women swimmers, I’m with Mitch.

I listen to what Mitch has to say, then Nancy, then I decide who I agree with.

If Nancy is for letting trannys compete with women swimmers, I’m with Mitch.
Both are establishment clowns..........who have been serving themselves forever............

They don't join the millionaires club by accident............If you listen to either of them...........You are already gone.

I take all news reporting with the proverbial grain of salt. I look at the motivations of the source, its consistency with known facts, how it compares with other sources that have earned credibility, and what I observe with my own eyes. I look for logical thought processes and conclusions.

I pay attention to whether the source of the "news" is factual or simply opinion, including the opinions of "experts," who often disagree with one another. I notice whether the "study" is based on verifiable data, or loosely accumulated information. I ignore anything that follows the words, "Studies have shown..." because it is invariably unsupported bullshit.

I pay closer attention to sources whose reality is based in the real world. Accordingly, I pay little attention to the opinions of "celebrities," or politicians who from all indications have never actually been gainfully employed (e.g. Senator B. Sanders).

There are a few sources that I accept without further checking, because they have always proven correct, even when what they say seems improbable. Mark Levin. Dennis Prager. Ben Shapiro. All jews, incidentally.
There have been a few times I was involved or witnessed something newsworthy. The papers never got it 100% right.

There have been a few times I was involved or witnessed something newsworthy. The papers never got it 100% right.
Being X military and seeing some real deals overseas..............then see what is printed here............the gov't controls what is said..........FOREVER......

The public doesn't really have a dang clue...........and never has.

Yes........but that is how you find the truth.......The truth eventually wins out.........But when they own the Media.........too many don't have a clue.......and why they get away with it.
I will only make that kind of effort of research if it personally will affect my life and I feel led to look into it deeper. Otherwise, I just assume it's political games between red n blue and disregard it. If I pick a side it's only because I believe that opinion but I am treating it as an opinion not fact because didn't research.

Otherwise, all I can do is pray to God to discern for me. I pray whatever terrible news they are trying to hypnotize me with on tell-a-vison that God reveals to me the Truth.

Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally?

I just wondered in reference not only to vaccines, war, social issues, etc but all political issues.

How do you arrive at your own personal opinion and how close to what the news reports is actually in your personal experience?
I base my decisions on both. I read everything on a topic from left to right. I read information that has been published overseas because the information we get here is controlled by media conglomerates. I say read because I am sensitive to sound and I can get the information with less... nitwittery.

Some topics I do have experience in. Other times I listen to those that have worked in whatever field.

Both are establishment clowns..........who have been serving themselves forever............

They don't join the millionaires club by accident............If you listen to either of them...........You are already gone.
You know what I mean. We all do it. Go to fox, hear what they’re saying about it. Go to msnbc. See what they’re saying. I like huffpo. Then abc, cnn. Then make up my mind.

Oh, and I come here to hear what you guys have to say. You help in case I missed something.

usmb is actually a good tool to debate all hot topics.

That's really interesting and I myself have also had the same experience and also made me understand how much power media has in so many ways it can crush a person, place, or thing.

I base my decisions on both. I read everything on a topic from left to right. I read information that has been published overseas because the information we get here is controlled by media conglomerates. I say read because I am sensitive to sound and I can get the information with less... nitwittery.

Some topics I do have experience in. Other times I listen to those that have worked in whatever field.
I like that you listen to others who have experience in the field or are trained as in expertise. I also listen to them too but I research their background to see what basis they come with.

I will only make that kind of effort of research if it personally will affect my life and I feel led to look into it deeper. Otherwise, I just assume it's political games between red n blue and disregard it. If I pick a side it's only because I believe that opinion but I am treating it as an opinion not fact because didn't research.

Otherwise, all I can do is pray to God to discern for me. I pray whatever terrible news they are trying to hypnotize me with on tell-a-vison that God reveals to me the Truth.
Most do that..........

I know more about Corona and studies over the last 2 years than I EVER WANTED TO KNOW............Because this directly effects EVERYONE.......And they have destroyed our economy over it.......

And dealing with daily PRAVDA AGENTS on these boards who lie their asses off...........you present the TRUTH OVER AND OVER AGAIN........AS THEY SHOW LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Because Lies told enough times become the truth.

You know what I mean. We all do it. Go to fox, hear what they’re saying about it. Go to msnbc. See what they’re saying. I like huffpo. Then abc, cnn. Then make up my mind.

Oh, and I come here to hear what you guys have to say. You help in case I missed something.

usmb is actually a good tool to debate all hot topics.
I like this place too and when it overwhelms me I just self-regulate and take time off.

I like that you listen to others who have experience in the field or are trained as in expertise. I also listen to them too but I research their background to see what basis they come with.
Yep but I mean here too. So if you are working in a field that I am not then there may be something that I am missing OR is maliciously being kept out of the public's view.

And I like to hear from people from all over the world..........Like France to find out what is going on without the news........

Hi Disir :love_ya4:

I do the same procedure for research and fact-checking including newscaster background and experts background to see what their basis is.

Forum List

Back