🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally.

That's really interesting and I myself have also had the same experience and also made me understand how much power media has in so many ways it can crush a person, place, or thing.
I love the media. It’s the ultimate watchdog on our corrupt leaders. Power corrupts. So I like them being our tattle tales.

I don’t like the telecommunications act 1996. Now something like 7 companies own all the media and they got rid of things like the fairness doctrine.

Anyways, no the media doesn’t always get it right. But they aren’t always told the truth. Just reporting what they heard. Would we prefer no media? Or a sensored one?

I love the media. It’s the ultimate watchdog on our corrupt leaders. Power corrupts. So I like them being our tattle tales.

I don’t like the telecommunications act 1996. Now something like 7 companies own all the media and they got rid of things like the fairness doctrine.

Anyways, no the media doesn’t always get it right. But they aren’t always told the truth. Just reporting what they heard. Would we prefer no media? Or a sensored one?
I agree I don't think newscasters, in particular, are always told the truth so I don't think they are all intentionally trying to be bias or deceptive. But I still check their backgrounds regardless to see what indoctrination and bias was instilled in them. But yeah I agree.

It’s super easy to find the objective truth of you simply click through to the original source. Fox, Breitbart, and the whole right wing media circus relies on you being lazy. It’s easy. You don’t even have to leave your moms basement. Just click through to the original story. That’s fixed about 80% of their lies.

Most do that..........

I know more about Corona and studies over the last 2 years than I EVER WANTED TO KNOW............Because this directly effects EVERYONE.......And they have destroyed our economy over it.......

And dealing with daily PRAVDA AGENTS on these boards who lie their asses off...........you present the TRUTH OVER AND OVER AGAIN........AS THEY SHOW LIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Because Lies told enough times become the truth.
We could have went one of two ways. Do nothing or try to do something. If we knew not enough people would go along, maybe we would have just done nothing.

It’s super easy to find the objective truth of you simply click through to the original source. Fox, Breitbart, and the whole right wing media circus relies on you being lazy. It’s easy. You don’t even have to leave your moms basement. Just click through to the original story. That’s fixed about 80% of their lies.
Do you base your decisions on the new or on personal experience in your life? DO you combine both ?

And I love it when a Republican provides a link proving msnbc is lying. Like we did when Fox or rush lied. But republicans don’t like polit or truthometers even though they go into great detail explaining how they came up with their conclusion.

Both red n blue news stations are deceptive they have agendas. I mean to deny that is simply not being honest. Now having preference because you find one more honest may be true but they both spin thews their way.

I don't like the telecommunications act either.

Do you base your decisions on the new or on personal experience in your life? DO you combine both ?
Informed by both but my personal experiences are limited to few data points so that’s why studies, polls, experts, research available is the bulk of what I rely on. And like I said, clicking through the fake commentary is a breeze.

Yep but I mean here too. So if you are working in a field that I am not then there may be something that I am missing OR is maliciously being kept out of the public's view.
But here’s the deal on corona evolution and global warming. Scientists say one thing. The right wing internet says another.

Republicans news source is the internet

Do nothing or try to do something.
Do nothing was the main response on treatment for any who was tested positive for covid over the whole plannedemic. While the rest of the world used off label meds to treat with GREAT RESULTS.

To send people home WITH NOTHING but on O2 monitor and say if the oxygen drops go to the hospital is INSANITY........At that point the cytokine storm is starting to turn your lungs into hamburger meat. And it may already be too late.

Punishing doctors and nurses for OFF LABEL TREATMENT via the Gov't and FDA is medical MALPRACTICE.........

The stats BACK UP WHAT I SAY..........AS DO THE STUDIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Informed by both but my personal experiences are limited to few data points so that’s why studies, polls, experts, research available is the bulk of what I rely on. And like I said, clicking through the fake commentary is a breeze.
I am not saying Fox doesn't have a bias, 100% they do but so does MSN 100%, people choose to watch their own bias. I am just asking if the news is all they base their opinions on or do they also research things.

Last edited:
And I love it when a Republican provides a link proving msnbc is lying. Like we did when Fox or rush lied. But republicans don’t like polit or truthometers even though they go into great detail explaining how they came up with their conclusion.
I have found clicking through to the original exposes the regular twisting of right wing sources and the occasional one by left wing. That’s objective by my observations. This isn’t a “both sides” issue in quality. It’s a very leaning result.

Forum List

Back