🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally.

I always use logic and reasoning with every single thing that comes in front of me news or not. I can easily spot immediately when something does not smell right

Like with the Russia scam. I knew it was a hoax within one minute and had to endure 5 yrs of this....how dumb could you possibly be to believe something so ridikilus

I knew within minutes Jan 6 was a hoax caused by a purposeful lack of security and leaving the doors wide open as it is coming out now...If you don't use logic you will get eaten up with scams

Logic would tell you Covid came from a lab. But there were so many dumb dumbs lapping Fauci. How could logic follow that man??...lol

I like researching peer reviewed abstracts and dissertations that are published. Whenever I use one here, it usually shuts the illogical idiot up

:yes_text12:
whadda ya want a video? need to see it on tv before ya believe it?

They tried to bust down the door as opposed to the media show trial crowd that was invited in

Arrests saved the day

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't you feel dirty after pretending the media gets it right, just posting the videos to satisfy your fix made me feel dirty

Logic and intelligence would tell you Dr Ford was a complete fraud and liar and should be in prison for lying to congress

Logic would also tell you that rape could be the only way she could get any possible sexual attention. A bunch of drunk frat boys are the best preference for that sleaze

Would ya look at this! how apropo! a media source to back up your "non-denial denial" that the media does not do your thinking for you...good job

what's appropo - is it was televised in it's entirety, without spin, without pundits talking over it - but you don't have the nads to watch it? that's not my problem.

here ya go:

C-SPAN​

Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 05:18 pm

C-Span - Least Biased - Not Right Bias - Not Left Bias - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

• Overall, we rate C-Span Least Biased and Very-High for factual reporting based on unfiltered coverage of congress.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
C-SPAN

same exact footage. now twist yerself into a pretzil trying to spin that.

Last edited:
Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally?

I just wondered in reference not only to vaccines, war, social issues, etc but all political issues.

How do you arrive at your own personal opinion and how close to what the news reports is actually in your personal experience?
Older = more experience = more conservative

Unless the variable of "stupid" unbalances the equation.

Do you base your decisions on what the news reports or what you experience personally?

I just wondered in reference not only to vaccines, war, social issues, etc but all political issues.

How do you arrive at your own personal opinion and how close to what the news reports is actually in your personal experience?
Life experience.

what's appropo - is it was televised in it's entirety, without spin, without pundits talking over it - but you don't have the nads to watch it? that's not my problem.

here ya go:

C-SPAN​

Yeah, looks just like the kavanaugh hearings except one group was invited in and the other not so much, can you tell which is which without the talking heads to aid you?

Here we go round and round with you reframing previous posts in different ways to try and sneak something past me [or more likely other white liberals who are reading this]

all you did was post/repost a video proving what I said

Last edited:

here ya go:

C-SPAN​

Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 05:18 pm

C-Span - Least Biased - Not Right Bias - Not Left Bias - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

• Overall, we rate C-Span Least Biased and Very-High for factual reporting based on unfiltered coverage of congress.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
C-SPAN

same exact footage. now twist yerself into a pretzil trying to spin that.
Is there any more proof that the media cannot be trusted than your post above, c-span is the best source of news anywhere because they are not the MSM, that alone should score them high marks while justifying the claim that they [MSM] are the enemy which is what sent you into hysterics in the first place.

Last edited:
have you never seen a real trial with the same thing as i just discribed & think that it's all made up & it's for show?
this is what happens when you believe there is no such thing as "bogus facts"...ya start believing that the media is not the place propaganda comes from, that your politicians are the honest ones and that the two would never hook-up to put on a show trial.

Logic and intelligence would tell you Dr Ford was a complete fraud and liar and should be in prison for lying to congress
She was clearly a disturbed person, the white liberal desperation of the moment had them unhinged otherwise I think they would have seen what the rest of us saw and not made her testify. It was a difficult thing to watch...
...as for prison, I wouldn't, she had trouble coping as it was and there was an enormous amount of pressure on her to do what she obviously did not want to do.

this is what happens when you believe there is no such thing as "bogus facts"...

please post where i said that. go ahead.... i'll come back to see it.

ya start believing that the media is not the place propaganda comes from,

lol ... never said that either, did i? by all means - please post it.

that your politicians are the honest ones

' I ' don't 'have' politicians.

and that the two would never hook-up to put on a show trial.

i believe my own eyes & ears.

[liberal psycho-babble]
uh-oh, I better go watch it now, ya know, so I can be brave too!

actually it will give you facts. from the people who were there ... getting beaten from yer chosen ones' flying monkeys. you're 'afraid' because you cannot spin their accounts from actually experiencing it.

Another first eh?

i've understood *you* from jump street, francis.

and lemme guess, the Queens dethroning has nothing to do with your obsession of trump...right?

wtf does that even mean? i an no fan of hillary.... never was. didn't vote for her - but against donny.

'obsessed? ... lol....

okey dokey.

Frankeneinstein said:
this is what happens when you believe there is no such thing as "bogus facts"...
And you respond:

please post where i said that. go ahead.... i'll come back to see it.
Hey welcome back P, not sure why you wanted me to prove you are, as usual [see what I did there, I put spin on it by saying "usual" and not always"] mistaken [see what I did there, I put spin on it by not calling you a liar]
AS PER YOUR REQUEST:
there are no bogus facts where i am concerned. there is only truth.
Do you know there are now witnesses? that I have given hard core documented proof "that cannot be denied" [thats even embarrassing to mock in paraphrase ]

:muahaha: :abgg2q.jpg:
and with the proof in place,... this is why you believe everything on tv, which as evidenced above may be actually more accurate than your version of events

Last edited:
From just this thread:
getting beaten from yer chosen ones' flying monkeys.

[trump's supporters] were hugging & kissing the [capital] police '?
oh well, donny loves you long time & doesn't want you to change.
mueller had to answer to bill barr, - donny's pitbull.

'obsessed? ... lol....

okey dokey.
:abgg2q.jpg:
btw, I voted for BIDEN, JOHNSON, and OBAMA twice in the last 4 elections so the only thing to explain your obsession with trump is... his slaying of your queen

Forum List

Back