Do you believe Cohen or Trump?

Who do you believe?

• Cohen

• Trump

• Neither, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The constant cries for EVIDENCE are awesome. As if the investigation hasn't turned up dozens of people who have lied about ties to Russia.

As if Trump didn't say he fired Comey because of "the Russia thing"

As if Trump didn't lie about the Trump Tower meeting agenda.

As if Trump didn't lie about his taxes being under audit.

As if Trump didn't lie when asked if he knew about the payment to Daniels.

As if Trump didn't screw contractors.

As if Trump U didn't screw hopeful students.

As if Trump didn't cheat on ALL THREE of his wives.

As if Trump ever planned to release his taxes.

As if Trump......................

You fucking morons.
Almost all lies, and nothing you listed is illegal.

For real. Someday some of you fuckers are going to snap out of it and feel great remorse and shame for putting even an ounce of faith in that asshole.

He's a person with no redeeming qualities and you have had his back for YEARS.

You'll have to lie to your grandkids to save face.

It's something to behold.
Amazing that so many republicans have their heads up trumps ass Not one of the morons posting here have any doubts about trumps guilt The man has been a scumbag throughout his life and they think hes changed?
we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
There were those who loved Adolph
You're actually comparing Trump to Hitler? Then you wonder why you get treated like the developmentally disabled.
Lot of water has gone under the bridge since Hitler I believe Trump wants to be worshipped and embraced just like hitler was..

For real. Someday some of you fuckers are going to snap out of it and feel great remorse and shame for putting even an ounce of faith in that asshole.

Amazing that so many republicans have their heads up trumps ass Not one of the morons posting here have any doubts about trumps guilt The man has been a scumbag throughout his life and they think hes changed?
we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
You're actually comparing Trump to Hitler? Then you wonder why you get treated like the developmentally disabled.
Lot of water has gone under the bridge since Hitler I believe Trump wants to be worshipped and embraced just like hitler was..
I believe you're an imbecile. My claim is far more credible than yours. At least it's based on observed behavior.

Wrong It’s not “gone” at all. The multiple investigations into the multiple Trump scandals continues. Cohen’s sentencing, his interview, etc… are just he most recent twists into the scandals.

What scandal?
That the Trump Comm director Hope Hicks said there was no communication with a foreign entity in 11/16 only to have multiple communications and contacts come to light after. Of course all of these contacts came at the same time that our intel agencies have determined the Russians had hackers hacking Trump’s political opponents and doing other things to influence our election.

The Obstruction of Justice scandal where he fired James Comey for not “going easy” on Flynn

The emoluments scandal

And a few others.

Trump and his conspiring with Russian hackers is still being looked into.

You mean those accusations that Mueller still hasn't a shred of proof of? Let me know when we get there, Sally.

I’m sure Mueller will let you know.

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
I believe you're an imbecile. My claim is far more credible than yours. At least it's based on observed behavior.
Do a little observing of the slime you continue to make excuses for before and after his presidency. The lowest of the low

Cohen's statements are self-serving nonsense, but even if they were not, they have no bearing on any potential criminality on the part of Our Exalted President.

Cohen has claimed that Trump "knew that the payoffs were wrong."

What the fuck does that even mean? It is clear that such payoffs are entirely legal, and that even if they were politically motivated, they do not constitute campaign finance violations FOR THE CANDIDATE. In the worst, case President Trump would have to revise a finance disclosure and pay a fine. Big deal.

As for Trump's apparent denial of any advance knowledge of the payoffs (which were entirely different from one another), who cares? It was his own money, spent for his own benefit. So what?
Obama got hit for fines on 2 million or so for FEC violations.........did they prosecute him........Nope......he paid a fine and that was the end of it.

Double Standards.......

Wrong.

Apples and oranges. Trump and Cohen set up a corporation to handle the payments which is a clear attempt to conceal the source of the money and thus, a criminal act.
It's perfectly legal, numskull. It's done all the time, and George Soros is one of the worst offenders.

Not if you don’t report it as a campaign expenditure.

‘Over my dead body’: Giuliani dismisses prospect of Trump interview with Mueller

Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s attorney, on Sunday rejected the prospect of Trump sitting down for an interview with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“Over my dead body,” Giuliani said on “Fox News Sunday.” “But you know, I could be dead.”

“Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace followed up, pressing Giuliani on whether the special counsel wanted to speak with Trump. Giuliani did not respond directly and instead said he was “disgusted with the tactics they have used in this case.”

Those with nothing to hide…hide nothing.

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 5.07.11 PM.png

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
I've proven how the left/blacks/dems are more like hitler's SA-nazis

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
very stupid and unsubstantiated

Wrong It’s not “gone” at all. The multiple investigations into the multiple Trump scandals continues. Cohen’s sentencing, his interview, etc… are just he most recent twists into the scandals.

What scandal?
That the Trump Comm director Hope Hicks said there was no communication with a foreign entity in 11/16 only to have multiple communications and contacts come to light after. Of course all of these contacts came at the same time that our intel agencies have determined the Russians had hackers hacking Trump’s political opponents and doing other things to influence our election.

The Obstruction of Justice scandal where he fired James Comey for not “going easy” on Flynn

The emoluments scandal

And a few others.

Trump and his conspiring with Russian hackers is still being looked into.

You mean those accusations that Mueller still hasn't a shred of proof of? Let me know when we get there, Sally.

I’m sure Mueller will let you know.
Can you post a link describing these "foreign contacts?" Trump said they had no contact with Russians before the election. He never claimed they had no foreign contacts of any kine. You appear to be playing word games.

‘Over my dead body’: Giuliani dismisses prospect of Trump interview with Mueller

Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s attorney, on Sunday rejected the prospect of Trump sitting down for an interview with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

“Over my dead body,” Giuliani said on “Fox News Sunday.” “But you know, I could be dead.”

“Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace followed up, pressing Giuliani on whether the special counsel wanted to speak with Trump. Giuliani did not respond directly and instead said he was “disgusted with the tactics they have used in this case.”

Those with nothing to hide…hide nothing.

or claim they don't remember

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
Do a little observing of the slime you continue to make excuses for before and after his presidency. The lowest of the low
Hillary has to look up at Trump from the gutter she's lying in, and you worship her.

I observe Trump every day doing what his supporters elected him to do. That's why you hate him so much.

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
Ask Comey

Hillary has to look up at Trump from the gutter she's lying in, and you worship her.

I observe Trump every day doing what his supporters elected him to do. That's why you hate him so much.
HIllary can visit Trump in prison

we LOVE Trump!!!!!
MAGA
Ask Comey
The ah wants all to pledge loyalty to him before country?

Forum List

Back