Do you believe insurrection has occurred and that the military should act?

If and when the Military acts....it will act in its own time, not ours. ;) :up:

just to express my own opinion.... the military should act NOW....or yesterday even!
Do you really think the military is going to do anything after they said they were not?

The Military will do what they will do.

It's up to them.
Not really. Its up to Biden.
Biden is on his way to Gitmo for life and quite possibly a firing squad ... he just doesn't know it yet.
I'm going to report you for stealing those experimental hallucinogenic drugs from the pharmaceutical company you work at as a janitor.

Last edited:

just to express my own opinion.... the military should act NOW....or yesterday even!
Do you really think the military is going to do anything after they said they were not?

It's up to them.

really now....up to him? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 454048
You havent heard? Biden won the election and was inagurated on 20Jan21. Were you incapacitated for the the last couple of months?

It's up to them.

View attachment 454048
You havent heard? Biden won the election and was inagurated on 20Jan21. Where you incapacitated for the the last couple of months?

Yes, I've heard.

Biden STOLE THIS ELECTION.

and that doesn't count.

It's up to them.

View attachment 454048
You havent heard? Biden won the election and was inagurated on 20Jan21. Where you incapacitated for the the last couple of months?

Yes, I've heard.

and that doesn't count.
Can you prove in court Biden stole the election? If not your opinion doesnt really change reality.

It's up to them.

View attachment 454048

Yes, I've heard.

and that doesn't count.
Can you prove in court Biden stole the election? If not your opinion doesnt really change reality.

enough.....we can continue talking some other time.

Yes, I've heard.

and that doesn't count.
rotfl-gif.288736

The military must be ordered to do so to act. Who will give the order?
Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

I know the loony left won't like this, but I flat don't care.
Ding dong that fat orange man is done. No longer in the White House. You are hilarious but belong in a straitjacket.

Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

Ding dong that fat orange man is done. No longer in the White House. You are hilarious but belong in a straitjacket.
You are welcome to your opinion, tape a quarter on it. Trump is out of the picture, unconcerned, playing golf at Maralago, patiently waiting for the military to do its thing. He will be back. Count on it. Never mind, I'm sure you can't count. :auiqs.jpg:

You are welcome to your opinion, tape a quarter on it. Trump is out of the picture, unconcerned, playing golf at Maralago, patiently waiting for the military to do its thing. He will be back. Count on it. Never mind, I'm sure you can't count. :auiqs.jpg:
You still havent said when the military was going to do its thing. Why you afraid to tell us?

Lol the tin hat brigade is here.I wait with bated breath for the military to come. No end to the crazy here Hillarious. You a spout this shit on the block or just on line?

You still havent said when the military was going to do its thing. Why you afraid to tell us?
I am not going to tell you because I don't know. Do you honestly think the military is stupid enough to give out the timing for when they will act? "Uh, dear enemy, please be advised that we will be attacking at 1:00 PM on the 18th". Just how stupid is that? You may be that stupid but they aren't.

Lol the tin hat brigade is here.I wait with bated breath for the military to come. No end to the crazy here Hillarious. You a spout this shit on the block or just on line?
OK, here ya go ... now it isn't me spouting it. :laughing0301:

Don't think it will be long before I ignore the rancid idiot.

I am not going to tell you because I don't know. Do you honestly think the military is stupid enough to give out the timing for when they will act? "Uh, dear enemy, please be advised that we will be attacking at 1:00 PM on the 18th". Just how stupid is that? You may be that stupid but they aren't.
If you dont know why are you claiming the military is going to do its thing? On one hand you say they are going to do something but on the other you say they wouldnt be stupid enough to give it away. That should tell you that you are a crazy dingbat. You're not even making sense with your excuses. :laugh:

Youre missing a golden opportunity if you do that. Dude is fresh meat with plenty of wild ass conspiracy theories. Enjoy before he starts pulling back and pretending he never said this stuff.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Joe's in command of the military now. You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

OK, here ya go ... now it isn't me spouting it. :laughing0301:
Sorry looney bird. This is a hair lice infested propaganda site.

Youre missing a golden opportunity if you do that. Dude is fresh meat with plenty of wild ass conspiracy theories. Enjoy before he starts pulling back and pretending he never said this stuff.
I have not ignored bripat yet. To entertaining but I do not answer the idiot either. Same with Bears513

You should see the crazy-ass rant that loser sent me in a PM. That guy makes crazy people look sane. The funniest part is he doesn't realize that is a badge of honor to me that I could so utterly defeat him in just a few short posts.

tenor.gif

You should see the crazy-ass rant that loser sent me in a PM. That guy makes crazy people look sane. The funniest part is he doesn't realize that is a badge of honor to me that I could so utterly defeat him in just a few short posts.

tenor.gif
This one is a new kinda crazy. Wow

Forum List

Back