Do you believe insurrection has occurred and that the military should act?

Well, lefties, watch these and weep. And those who have no idea what insurrection actually is, listen up. I know these will probably put your selective hearing on over-load and blow your fuses, but you probably have NO IDEA what is about to happen or HOW MASSIVE it will be.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bitchute??? :lmao:

Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).
In review, BitChute publishes user-uploaded videos that often contain extreme, misleading, or fake far-right content. For example, they publish videos from right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones such as this UN Propaganda Prepares Pacific Islanders For The Rise of the New World Order. Based on the offensive and often false nature of the content we will not provide more hyperlinks to their website. In general, they promote illegal content and hate speech that has been banned from other services. Other topics frequently found on the website are neo-Nazism, white supremacy, and pro-Trump propaganda.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center “BitChute, is a low-rent YouTube clone that carries an array of hate-fueled material, including white nationalist podcasts, propaganda linked to a murderous neo-Nazi group and a parody song called “N—– Babies,” which chortles at the idea of slaughtering and then eating black infants.” Further, during the Coronavirus pandemic, they have frequently published disinformation such as the banned video Plandemic that was riddled with false claims. In general, this a website that offers disinformation and offensive content. Put another way, it is the 4-Chan or 8-Chan of video. It is not credible on any level.
Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most). (D. Van Zandt 8/31/2020)

You rightards live in an alternative universe where everything is backwards.
I don't give a little bitty runny shit how you rate Bitchute. You rate it the same as anywhere else that doesn't agree with you. And the Southern Poverty Law Center is nothing but an extreme left communist bullshit fest.
LOL

I'm not the one who rated it, con. You should at least try to pay attention. Your link to bitchute is as worthless as you are.

Who's "everyone"...? Oh, the mainstream media of course.
Not what i meant at all. But the beat part of your little weasel strawman tactic is how you just admitted your last comment was also horseshit contrived on the spot, without even realizing it. You people are like stimulus/response amoeba with an internet connection.

Well apparently the government was no where near being well enough armed or prepared either.

I disagree. The US Military and Law Enforcement organizations should not be allowed any small art, heavy weapon or equipment nor available to law-abiding citizens. Nor do I believe the halls of Government should EVER be closed to the Fenersk Oublic except in times of war.

I disagree the military should support an insurrection against the government.

The US Military should be backing the side of Righteousness; which in this case is The People; over the side which has not existed within its Constitutional restraints for more than a century and a half.

If the military gets involved its not going to be a good thing for you guys.

Better to die on our feet fighting the Menace that is the American Progressives than to live on our knees as their slaves.
Wow !! All of you are bat shit crazy! Well! Except for the ones I believe are telling the truth.... See I'm building Unity !!

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.
What happened in the Capitol January 6th was no more an insurrection that John Brown seizing Harper's Ferry armory. It was a violation of Federal Law. Now Brown had armed thousands of slaves and they engaged Federal forces in combat, THAT would be an insurrection.
Thats why I said it was better described as treason as opposed to insurrection.

Communists love making shit up.
An insurrection is usually armed......with guns.
If it was a real insurrection, not the imaginary one Democrats and their GOP cohorts claim it was.....the Capital would have easily fallen to them and most of the House and Senate would have been either killed or held hostage.
Pelosi and Schumer simply staged a false-flag operation so they could surround the Capital with soviet style Iron Curtain.
Now they're busy destroying our economy and our gas and oil production thru royal edict in the form of executive orders from empty shell Joseph Stalin/Biden.
The Kremlin doesn't have Fences around it. Because they have Siberia! And all of your neighbors are "Party members" ready to report your every action to the "State". looks like what we're headed for "The FBI performed warrantless searches of Bank of America customer transactions in DC during 1/5 1/6 and beyond. Every person who used their bank card at a Bank of America in Dc should get an Attorney and sue their ass. Who says it was just BOA. The enemy is within. Take what Dems say turn it around and Bingo you have the truth. What they are saying is "We are the enemy within and we will hunt you down.

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.
Now why in the eternal damnation of your soul are you so concerned about who should handle "nut cases" as you use such an obscene term?

If and when the Military acts....it will act in its own time, not ours. ;) :up:

just to express my own opinion.... the military should act NOW....or yesterday even!

Now why in the eternal damnation of your soul are you so concerned about who should handle "nut cases" as you use such an obscene term?
If you let nut cases attack your capitol sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

just to express my own opinion.... the military should act NOW....or yesterday even!
Do you really think the military is going to do anything after they said they were not?

The Military will do what they will do.

It's up to them.

Do you really think the military is going to do anything after they said they were not?

It's up to them.
LOL

You freaks are fucking loons. :cuckoo:

You do know that Biden is in command of the military now, don't you?

It's up to them.
Not really. Its up to Biden.

It's up to them.
LOL

You freaks are fucking loons. :cuckoo:

You do know that Biden is in command of the military now, don't you?
Q has hold of their asses and Q is not letting go no matter what reality says.

It's up to them.
Nothing screams cult like conservatism. These freaks are still holding out hope that Trump will be ascended back into the White House. I've never seen this level of craziness in my life.

It's up to them.
Nothing screams cult like conservatism. These freaks are still holding out hope that Trump will be ascended back into the White House. I've never seen this level of craziness in my life.
I agree. This is way beyond the level of cray cray where some people thought that Elvis and Tupac were alive and roommates in El Salvador.

It's up to them.
Biden is on his way to Gitmo for life and quite possibly a firing squad ... he just doesn't know it yet.

Against Who?? People who felt the need seek a redress of their grievances. We let rioters out of jail in Wisconsin and Seattle and other Cities. Shit he Govt even let people set up their own country (CHAZ). No arrests are needed send the Protestors a stern letter and admonish them. Unity Right!!!!

It's up to them.

really now....up to him? :auiqs.jpg:

1612664276401.png

It's up to them.
Biden is on his way to Gitmo for life and quite possibly a firing squad ... he just doesn't know it yet.
You're out of your fucking mind, boy. You should take your meds and sleep this one off.

It's up to them.

really now....up to him? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 454048
Uh, yeah... he's the Commander-in-Chief now, con.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back