Do you believe insurrection has occurred and that the military should act?

See you guys? Keep it up with the batshit crazy conspiracy theories and you along with the OP will be all be committed to the insane asylum together.
And if any are rounded up as being an opposition to the democrat party, that is just where they will be sent.

It's what the Soviets did to their political rivals.

It's just what fascists do.

The "insurrection" of a few hundred by people from both sides is laughable at best. As usual, a complicit media magnified it into something it was not.

If anything, it only gave teenage Democrats AOC and Tlaib something to embellish and shed crocodile tears over for the cameras.

I thought the CHAZ area is Seattle was an insurrection. But I don't think the military was required, local and state law enforcement could have and should have put an end to that bullshit on Day 2, after giving the insurrectionists a chance to go home.

The breakin at the DC capitol building was not an insurrection, and more than the breakins to federal buildings in Portland or Seattle or other places.

Well, lefties, watch these and weep. And those who have no idea what insurrection actually is, listen up. I know these will probably put your selective hearing on over-load and blow your fuses, but you probably have NO IDEA what is about to happen or HOW MASSIVE it will be.

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.

I don’t believe an insurrection has occurred. They were nowhere near well enough armed or prepared for me to call January 6th an insurrection. Personally, I believe thst the US Military should SUPPORT an insurrection against the Government we currently have.

The current Government (prior to and after 1/6) is the Treasonous actor in all this so far as I’m concerned.
Well apparently the government was no where near being well enough armed or prepared either. I disagree the military should support an insurrection against the government. If the military gets involved its not going to be a good thing for you guys.

Contrarily, it may not be a good thing for you guys. Be careful what you wish for.

The military must be ordered to do so to act. Who will give the order?
Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

I know the loony left won't like this, but I flat don't care.
Massive arrests are already happening. 190 have been arrested for the Trump riot with more to come.

:auiqs.jpg:

Massive? We have more people at our July 4th block parties.

The greater question is, if push actually came to shove, who would obey it?
Well, once the military acts and removes this illegitimate governmant and restores our original Republic you will only have three options: leave this country, obey its laws or go to prison. And if our military does NOT obey its duty by the Constitution and does NOT act, our republic is lost, dead, a thing of the past, we will be a communist state entirely sold out to China, and our military will be pretty much dissolved ... for our military to NOT act is literally for them to commit suicide (we will no longer have a military).

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.

I don’t believe an insurrection has occurred. They were nowhere near well enough armed or prepared for me to call January 6th an insurrection. Personally, I believe thst the US Military should SUPPORT an insurrection against the Government we currently have.

The current Government (prior to and after 1/6) is the Treasonous actor in all this so far as I’m concerned.
Well apparently the government was no where near being well enough armed or prepared either. I disagree the military should support an insurrection against the government. If the military gets involved its not going to be a good thing for you guys.

Contrarily, it may not be a good thing for you guys. Be careful what you wish for.
I didnt wish anything. I just said it wouldnt be a good thing for you guys. You should be very careful what you wish for.

The greater question is, if push actually came to shove, who would obey it?
Well, once the military acts and removes this illegitimate governmant and restores our original Republic you will only have three options: leave this country, obey its laws or go to prison. And if our military does NOT obey its duty by the Constitution and does NOT act, our republic is lost, dead, a thing of the past, we will be a communist state entirely sold out to China, and our military will be pretty much dissolved ... for our military to NOT act is literally for them to commit suicide (we will no longer have a military).
You honestly believe the military is going to remove anyone? Dude you better come up for air.

Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

Massive arrests are already happening. 190 have been arrested for the Trump riot with more to come.

Guess you didn't watch the videos. You are going to be like an ostrich with its head stuck in a crack in the freeway with a Perterbilt coming at 90 mph ... SPLAT.
laughing 4.gif

Pretty sure the Govt is running just fine. Stop watching the News Entertainment Media, which is trying to divide us and don’t listen to posters like Asclepias. Corporate America runs this country.

I didnt wish anything. I just said it wouldnt be a good thing for you guys. You should be very careful what you wish for.

I wish Thanos would appear with an Infinity Glove set solely to poof Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:

Guess you didn't watch the videos. You are going to be like an ostrich with its head stuck in a crack in the freeway with a Perterbilt coming at 90 mph ... SPLAT.
View attachment 453902
LOL

Assfaceias lost a debate to a rookie.

An insurrection it was not.
An insurrection would be all of those people who have recently bought fire arms and those already armed, to take those firearms and head for Washington to take our country back. It would fall under the category of a well armed militia...

I wish Thanos would appear with an Infinity Glove set solely to poof Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:
You would still have to deal with us Independents though.

An insurrection would be all of those people who have recently bought fire arms and those already armed, to take those firearms and head for Washington to take our country back. It would fall under the category of a well armed militia...
Well, that is your opinion. Tape a quarter on it and it might be worth two bits. It is up to our military what they believe to be insurrection, and the Insurrection Act of 1807 spells it out very well and Trump's Executive Order of 2018 expands on it. The military has a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO ACT TO SUPPRESS THE INSURRECTION and they WILL ACT.

You would still have to deal with us Independents though.

You can't hide from the glove behind a mask.

Well, that is your opinion. Tape a quarter on it and it might be worth two bits. It is up to our military what they believe to be insurrection, and the Insurrection Act of 1807 spells it out very well and Trump's Executive Order of 2018 expands on it. The military has a CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO ACT TO SUPPRESS THE INSURRECTION and they WILL ACT.
When are they going act? Can we get a specific date or is this one of those "any day now" things?

Forum List

Back