Do You Believe Obama Doesn't Know Anything?

Do you believe Obama knows nothing about these scandals?

• I think Obama knows and I think he should do more of the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dan Pheffier, Obama's senior communications director, has been on Fox News with Chris Wallace, and just now Meet The Press with David Gregory. I saw two different versions of the truth from him. On Fox he was evasive and non-informative. On Obama's favorite station NBC he was accusatory against the GOP and it appeared like he was among friends.

The number one rule of a liar is deny, deny, deny, and make counter accusations. Most of what he did on Fox was deny. He did bring up something about Republicans doctoring emails, but for the most part all he did was claim that nothing the IRS did was wrong. On NBC he reverted to an attack dog throwing several wild accusations at the GOP claiming that they were simply out to get Obama. One of the accusations was that leaders in Congress were aware of the I.G. investigation. Of course they were. But what is amazing is that Obama wasn't aware. Nobody at the White House was aware. Pheffier claimed this is what they should do, never interfere in an investigation. That wasn't what he was asked. It's one thing not to interfere, it's another not to even know at all that it is taking place. That stretches the boundaries of credibility. Fact is there is no investigation, but there was an audit being conducted. There is a difference.

Fact is everyone in the White House claims they didn't know anything. Everyone in charge claimed they didn't know anything. I believe when they say this they are in their minds being truthful. They didn't know anything about the I.G. audit internally. This is true because the results of the audit had not been made public yet. Rep. Paul Ryan pointed out the difference between an audit and an investigation on Fox this morning. There is a difference. Just enough difference to allow dishonest members in the Obama Administration some wiggle room.

They all knew it was taking place. So the Obama Administration is taking two separate issues and combining them into one. Just like their excuse of the causes of Benghazi the Obama Administration is rationalizing. They have convinced themselves that they are not lying. It's delusional to say the least. Whenever a journalist asks a member of the Administration if they knew of the investigation they can parse words and say they didn't know, because they know that there was no investigation being conducted. It was an audit.

white man speak with forked tounge wear two faces

Yes I believe he doesn't anything..the man is clueless and stupid to boot..

It would take too much time away from running around the country every week for Fundraising and golf for him to be ENGAGED in what his crooked, corrupted and vicious administration is up to..

luv the moniker

t702vd.jpg

The other guys "pussies' too?

Yes I believe he doesn't anything..the man is clueless and stupid to boot..

It would take too much time away from running around the country every week for Fundraising and golf for him to be ENGAGED in what his crooked, corrupted and vicious administration is up to..

luv the moniker

t702vd.jpg

The other guys "pussies' too?

the difference??? the one in the lower right is an illegal alien

Plausible deniability. It's politics as usual.

Not only do I think he knows, I think he orchestrates it and then lies about it.

Obama is one of the best liars we've had in the oval office.

Obama is a terrible liar.

He just dares anyone to nail him down on his lies.

Everyone knows he's lying. He's just saying essentially "Prove It".

Forum List

Back