🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
Last edited:
This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....

One of many lies. The fact that it was so unnecessary is what is so puzzling.

Why do you think she lied about it?

Again 8 years ago about an incident 12 years previous...

She was given a briefing before she landed about sniper fire...

But is the best you got? Seriously... If you have to dig back to 8 years ago she must most honest person in Washington...

Thanks...

Is Trump still saying Obama was born in Kenya?

It's a great one, though. She lied about something that is completely verifiable.

I'll answer that.

She is a politician and she was embellishing the facts in an attempt to gain favor with an audience.

It is horrible, I know. How can she live with herself?

I know. Lying to the parents of dead Americans to their faces about the cause of their deaths would make any sane person a little uncomfortable.

How can she live with herself? Lies right to the faces of the families of dead soldiers and officials...then insults them when they repeat what she told them.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....
Lie of a question. She said she was under sniper fire (what does that mean? It WAS a worry. She said they were rushed off the field, and it was hardly a traditional ceremony welcoming a US First Lady. BIG FEQING DEAL, dupes. It was a good story for a non politician and seemingly the only lie you can come up with when confronted. PFFFFFT!!!!

Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Why do you think she lied about that?
Family mythology. Try considering policy that would help the middle class and cut the malevolent, irrelevant gossip, dupe.

She tells that story as an adult. She was so moved by having been named after SIR EDMUND HILLARY that she doesn't know shit about the guy?

Why did she lie about sniper fire?

Why did she lie about a video causing Benghazi?

Why did she lie about being broke when she left the White House?

Why did she lie about only using 1 device?

Why did she lie about never having sent anything classified through her email?

Why did she lie about pneumonia?

Why did she lie about trying to get into the Marines?

Why did the DNC lie about the primary being fair?

Why does she take millions from Wall Street while blaming them for the economy?

Why did she and bill steal furniture from the White House?

No explanation? Is it ok because they are old? Insignificant?

Why are these lies OK? Why does no one have any expectation that Hillary ever tell the truth?

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

But is the best you got? Seriously... If you have to dig back to 8 years ago she must most honest person in Washington...

Thanks...

It's a great one, though. She lied about something that is completely verifiable.

I'll answer that.

She is a politician and she was embellishing the facts in an attempt to gain favor with an audience.

I know. Lying to the parents of dead Americans to their faces about the cause of their deaths would make any sane person a little uncomfortable.

How can she live with herself? Lies right to the faces of the families of dead soldiers and officials...then insults them when they repeat what she told them.

I believe you have changed the subject. You deflected to another supposed lie. That is dishonest of you.

Thanks...

I'll answer that.

I believe you have changed the subject. You deflected to another supposed lie. That is dishonest of you.
Where is your vote LoneLaugher ?

hillary-humpty.jpg

Thanks...

I'll answer that.

Read the thread. I was clear in my first post.

Thanks...

I'll answer that.

She has so many, it's tough to keep up.

What specific lie would you like to thoroughly unpack?

Thanks...

I'll answer that.

She has so many, it's tough to keep up.

What specific lie would you like to thoroughly unpack?

I have responded to the thread, dickhead.

I'll answer that.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

I'll answer that.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Hello, douchebag. I don't vote in these stupid polls. See my fucking comment. It is clear.

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Hello, douchebag. I don't vote in these stupid polls. See my fucking comment. It is clear.
Your comment is an example of a cowardly intellectually disingenuous dodging of the question.

AKA

lie.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....
Lie of a question. She said she was under sniper fire (what does that mean? It WAS a worry. She said they were rushed off the field, and it was hardly a traditional ceremony welcoming a US First Lady. BIG FEQING DEAL, dupes. It was a good story for a non politician and seemingly the only lie you can come up with when confronted. PFFFFFT!!!!

As her and Chelsea walked across the tarmac smiling into a gaggle of children. You are an idiot boy

Liar.

Where is your vote?

Your comment is an example of a cowardly intellectually disingenuous dodging of the question.

AKA

lie.

It was? I don't think so. Maybe you missed it. Here it is again:

You fucking idiot.

Really? :lmao:

The party of Booooosssshhhhhh

Liar.

Where is your vote?

AKA

lie.

It was? I don't think so. Maybe you missed it. Here it is again:

You fucking idiot.

Where did ya go, Muhammed ?

Too much of a pussy to man up and apologize for being a failed dick?

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....

Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Why do you think she lied about that?
Family mythology. Try considering policy that would help the middle class and cut the malevolent, irrelevant gossip, dupe.

She tells that story as an adult. She was so moved by having been named after SIR EDMUND HILLARY that she doesn't know shit about the guy?

Why did she lie about sniper fire?

Why did she lie about a video causing Benghazi?

Why did she lie about being broke when she left the White House?

Why did she lie about only using 1 device?

Why did she lie about never having sent anything classified through her email?

Why did she lie about pneumonia?

Why did she lie about trying to get into the Marines?

Why did the DNC lie about the primary being fair?

Why does she take millions from Wall Street while blaming them for the economy?

Why did she and bill steal furniture from the White House?
Didn't happen.

Almost undoubtedly the video triggered the attack. Furniture was nothing new, just your nutty propaganda machine made it easier to just give it back. They can't win with those creeps, dupe. They were broke duh. Lawyers. Marines? LOL. That's a new one...

Meanwhile, your heroes are robbing you blind...

Forum List

Back