🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe that Hillary was dodging sniper fire?

Do you believe Hillary's story about being under sniper fire in Bosnia?

• Total voters
She lied about this multiple times and it was only when the video was shoved in her face that she suddenly claimed that she 'misspoke'

it's what the Clintons do. Lie, change the lie as necessary right until presented with irrefutable evidence that the lie is a lie, then it's 'oopsie, I misspoke' or some other dodge.

Absolutely amazing what her sycophants eat up and regurgitate...

hillary_sniper.jpg

• The point is a pathological liar prefers to lie even when there are no negative consequences in telling the truth. Bosnian sniper fire. We left the White House broke.
    Actually the "we left the White House broke" is plausible. I do not recall what the salary was for the President back then, but I do know that Bill Clinton committed perjury. And the judgement was $850,000, even though Paula Jones only sued for $750,000.

Well, do you?

Personally I don't.

Let's take a poll....
Lie of a question. She said she was under sniper fire (what does that mean? It WAS a worry. She said they were rushed off the field, and it was hardly a traditional ceremony welcoming a US First Lady. BIG FEQING DEAL, dupes. It was a good story for a non politician and seemingly the only lie you can come up with when confronted. PFFFFFT!!!!

Being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Why do you think she lied about that?
Family mythology. Try considering policy that would help the middle class and cut the malevolent, irrelevant gossip, dupe.

She tells that story as an adult. She was so moved by having been named after SIR EDMUND HILLARY that she doesn't know shit about the guy?

Why did she lie about sniper fire?

Why did she lie about a video causing Benghazi?

Why did she lie about being broke when she left the White House?

Why did she lie about only using 1 device?

Why did she lie about never having sent anything classified through her email?

Why did she lie about pneumonia?

Why did she lie about trying to get into the Marines?

Why did the DNC lie about the primary being fair?

Why does she take millions from Wall Street while blaming them for the economy?

Why did she and bill steal furniture from the White House?

Just to be clear.

If you support Hillary, it's OK that she is a pathological liar, because Trump is, too?

If she is supposed to be so much better than Trump, why is she held to the same shitty low standard?

Wouldn't it be nice if you could say, "I am voting for Hillary because she is always honest, and Trump always lies"

You people act like she has ever done anything not to deserve your trust...
Okay, I'm thinking...alright...I give. Just what did she do to earn our trust?

Tell the truth about Benghazi? Nope

Oh wait...she did tell the truth....To Chelsea Clinton. That's one.

Did she report all of the foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation fund? Nope

Did she tell the truth about being "Dead Broke" after they left the White House? Nope. Maybe that was her answer for stealing White House property.

She said all her grand parents were immigrants. Another nope.

SHe was named Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary's climb to the top of Mt. Everest. She was 6 at the time...

Emails, Emails and more Confidential Emails,,,She says the server was set up in accordance with regulatory rules and regulations... We all know that is a big fat lie!

She lied about Colin Powell and he's not taking it anymore! She said he sent emails over private server (it was AOL...and that was for personal communications....Liar Liar, Pants on Fire... He referred to the Clinton Mafia on that one and her galling use of hubris.

Perhaps it would be easier if you asked when she told the truth. It would use less bandwith.

This is how desperate you are...

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

Is this your proof that she is a pathological liar?

Looking very desperate....
Keep reading Ted... You'll get it sooner or later.

Did she report all of the foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation fund? Nope

Did she tell the truth about being "Dead Broke" after they left the White House? Nope. Maybe that was her answer for stealing White House property.

SHe was named Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary's climb to the top of Mt. Everest. She was 6 at the time...

Emails, Emails and more Confidential Emails,,,She says the server was set up in accordance with regulatory rules and regulations... We all know that is a big fat lie!

She lied about Colin Powell and he's not taking it anymore! She said he sent emails over private server (it was AOL...and that was for personal communications....Liar Liar, Pants on Fire... He referred to the Clinton Mafia on that one and her galling use of hubris.

Perhaps it would be easier if you asked when she told the truth. It would use less bandwith.

I forgot about her lying about all of her grandparents being immigrants.

More family MYTHOLOGY? :420:

The Colin Powell lies are funny, too. I guess they figured Powell would just fall in line like a good boy.

You are bringing up a statement said 8 years ago about incident 20 years ago which she said she misspoke about...

One of many lies. The fact that it was so unnecessary is what is so puzzling.

Why do you think she lied about it?

Again 8 years ago about an incident 12 years previous...

She was given a briefing before she landed about sniper fire...

But is the best you got? Seriously... If you have to dig back to 8 years ago she must most honest person in Washington...

Thanks...

Is Trump still saying Obama was born in Kenya?

Why would she lie about where Chelsea was on 9/11? Obviously she said she was in peril but her daughtered told the press she was watching it on TV at her friends house.

Why does she lie about incidental things...? Because that's what pathological liars do? What was the point of saying she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? She is absolutely nuts!

You did all that and I was being sarcastic lol

She lied about this multiple times and it was only when the video was shoved in her face that she suddenly claimed that she 'misspoke'

it's what the Clintons do. Lie, change the lie as necessary right until presented with irrefutable evidence that the lie is a lie, then it's 'oopsie, I misspoke' or some other dodge.

Absolutely amazing what her sycophants eat up and regurgitate...

View attachment 89736
I love it! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!

You did all that and I was being sarcastic lol
Ah, you got me again! :)

But is the best you got? Seriously... If you have to dig back to 8 years ago she must most honest person in Washington...

Thanks...

Please don't deflect. Allow these people their small victories.

Thanks...

Why would she lie about where Chelsea was on 9/11? Obviously she said she was in peril but her daughtered told the press she was watching it on TV at her friends house.

Why does she lie about incidental things...? Because that's what pathological liars do? What was the point of saying she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? She is absolutely nuts!

Exactly. She is so unfamiliar with the truth that she is not even capable of telling the truth about verifiable shit....it's LITERALLY INSANE.

She probably lies to the waiter about what she wants for breakfast.

Thanks...

It's a great one, though. She lied about something that is completely verifiable.

I'll answer that.

She is a politician and she was embellishing the facts in an attempt to gain favor with an audience.

It is horrible, I know. How can she live with herself?

Forum List

Back