Do you believe the death count?

Nobody suggested that you wear a mask inside your own home. :rolleyes:
Don't be so quick to advertise how ill informed you are. It's the law in Pennsylvania.

lol

That didn't take long :abgg2q.jpg:

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?
Everyone I know is telling me every death is being diagnosed as COVID.
This is a tremendous scandal.
How many hospital administrators do you know?
About 2 dozen in my community plus about 10 MDs who have had their own state of the art wings built for them recently.
You know dip squat.
You know two dozen hospital administrators and 10 MDs well enough for them to have told you that they are inflating the death count to make more money?

Why am I having a difficult time believing such an outlandish claim?

Don't be so quick to advertise how ill informed you are. It's the law in Pennsylvania.

lol

The Fox News headline is deceptively misleading. The governor never mandated masks be worn in your own home. He was talking about indoors in a PUBLIC PLACE.

lol

While faux's headline says that, the governor's statement does not.

You really should read these things before you link them. Faux niwz is called that for a reason.

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?
About 2 dozen in my community plus about 10 MDs who have had their own state of the art wings built for them recently.
You know dip squat.
You know two dozen hospital administrators and 10 MDs well enough for them to have told you that they are inflating the death count to make more money?

Yep...
And I have co-workers and fellow Jews who are telling their stories and they’re all pissed off that eventually we will have our health insurance rates skyrocket and/or our taxes will go through the roof to pay off this “get rich quick” scan.

But you go right ahead and watch CNN and MSLSD.

Since August when trump turned the CDC into a partisan propaganga tool, They have been censoring the deaths in which there was any underlying condition, so obviously the number is much higher.

You know dip squat.

Yep...
And I have co-workers and fellow Jews who are telling their stories and they’re all pissed off that eventually we will have our health insurance rates skyrocket and/or our taxes will go through the roof to pay off this “get rich quick” scan.

I'mma hafta call bullshit.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Have fun in your basement.

I think it can be a lot more if they counted everyone that died at home.
Do you have any evidence for this viewpoint?

Of course not, its not in the count of people who died with covid.

Geoff Herbert
Syracuse Media Group, N.Y.

ALBANY, N.Y. — New York state has revoked a new do-not-resuscitate guideline for cardiac patients due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The New York Post reported Tuesday that a NYS Health Department memo issued last week told paramedics not to try and revive anyone without a pulse, despite previously being told to spend up to 20 minutes trying to save people found in cardiac arrest. The memo said the change was “necessary during the COVID-19 response to protect the health and safety of EMS providers by limiting their exposure, conserve resources, and ensure optimal use of equipment to save the greatest number of lives."

-------------------------------
all those people with covid who died and continue to die at home, esp in rural areas, and did not have a covid test. Lots of them.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

I'm not in the basement, that's a conservative thing.

From the CDC website:

• When people with COVID-19 cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe they produce respiratory droplets. These droplets can range in size from larger droplets (some of which are visible) to smaller droplets. Small droplets can also form particles when they dry very quickly in the airstream.
  • Infections occur mainly through exposure to respiratory droplets when a person is in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
  • Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
With that said, the only way you are going to get a virus is if someone sneezes or spits into your nose or mouth. Masks are doing nothing unless in fact someone spews their snot or spit into your nose or mouth. Therefore, the numbers on COVID are being blown up. This virus is not "floating" around in the open air. When I see people walking outside by themselves with a mask on I always just shake my head...ridiculous and pathetic.

There aren't that many cases and for those who believe they have it they have the flu or a cold. They are believing what doctors are telling them and doctors are simply helping the cause by lying and saying people have COVID. People are not dying from COVID. Enough said...

They would if everyone would wear one and stiff penalties for not, but not everyone wears one, do they? And they only lower the risk and it depends on what type.
Once again, you mental retard, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weaving of the masks your masters tell you to wear, which is why in the areas of mask mandates, the cases still have gone up. But for ugly people like you, a mask is a blessing as it hides such an ugly puss.

Its tramp's virus when it hit the USA and will become Bidens come Jan 20th.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Cool...
I’m I the workforce.
I work with 20+ people from all walks of life and I have 2,000 families in my community and we have an exclusive Facebook group of Orthodox Jews around the world.
So yeah, I know what’s going on.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

They are afraid of their shadows but not scared of covid, until they catch it.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

My co-worker’s mother committed suicide due to unbearable headaches.
It was diagnosed as COVID.
He told the MD to change the CPT10 or be reported.

Are you saying the Trump administration is lying to us?

No, the CDC and all politicians and supposed health departments are lying to us, rigging the numbers with unrelated deaths in order to promote control over supposedly free people.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Anecdotal bullshit is not evidence.

Again, I do not believe you.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

She probably had blood clots in her head, there are many reasons for suicide.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

Anecdotal bullshit is not evidence.

Again, I do not believe you.
I don’t care.

You know dip squat.

Yep...

She probably had blood clots in her head, there are many reasons for suicide.
Not COVID.

Johns Hopkins is not the corporate media dumbass and they track cases and deaths the same way all over the world.

But they, like all the healthcare industry, profit from their declarations as to cause of death.

Forum List

Back