Do you believe the death count?

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?

They're getting the info from here which states report.

I see the corporate media pushing the 250,000 COVID deaths. I do my best to avoid corporate media, but it’s difficult to avoid entirely.

Question for corporate media consumers...has the corporate media EVER questioned the validity of the death count they report?

Yes, I believe a quarter million at a MINIMUM. Scientists and doctors in appropriate fields including Fauci believe it's most likely an undercount by at least 20%.

So we've easily surpassed 300,000.

Thanks Donald

From the CDC website:

• When people with COVID-19 cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe they produce respiratory droplets. These droplets can range in size from larger droplets (some of which are visible) to smaller droplets. Small droplets can also form particles when they dry very quickly in the airstream.
  • Infections occur mainly through exposure to respiratory droplets when a person is in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
  • Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
With that said, the only way you are going to get a virus is if someone sneezes or spits into your nose or mouth. Masks are doing nothing unless in fact someone spews their snot or spit into your nose or mouth. Therefore, the numbers on COVID are being blown up. This virus is not "floating" around in the open air. When I see people walking outside by themselves with a mask on I always just shake my head...ridiculous and pathetic.

There aren't that many cases and for those who believe they have it they have the flu or a cold. They are believing what doctors are telling them and doctors are simply helping the cause by lying and saying people have COVID. People are not dying from COVID. Enough said...

They would if everyone would wear one and stiff penalties for not, but not everyone wears one, do they? And they only lower the risk and it depends on what type.

From the CDC website:

• When people with COVID-19 cough, sneeze, sing, talk, or breathe they produce respiratory droplets. These droplets can range in size from larger droplets (some of which are visible) to smaller droplets. Small droplets can also form particles when they dry very quickly in the airstream.
  • Infections occur mainly through exposure to respiratory droplets when a person is in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
  • Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
With that said, the only way you are going to get a virus is if someone sneezes or spits into your nose or mouth. Masks are doing nothing unless in fact someone spews their snot or spit into your nose or mouth. Therefore, the numbers on COVID are being blown up. This virus is not "floating" around in the open air. When I see people walking outside by themselves with a mask on I always just shake my head...ridiculous and pathetic.

There aren't that many cases and for those who believe they have it they have the flu or a cold. They are believing what doctors are telling them and doctors are simply helping the cause by lying and saying people have COVID. People are not dying from COVID. Enough said...

One of the most ignorance posts ^ I've had the misfortune to read in USMB :icon_rolleyes:

Given that this pandemic started out almost in the dark in December and then into January, and the chaos when it ramped up in February and March, it's highly likely that the death toll is higher. One of my relatives has colleagues in China (not Wuhan) that they talk to on a regular basis and they said this was coming on their radar in early December. There is speculation that the virus could have made its way here then. Not being familiar with it, those early deaths may have been misdiagnosed.
Given the 99.6% survival rate and the fact that medical administrations are reporting any death as covid for pure greed, it is very real that the numbers reported are actually about 1/10 of the actual number.

go down the rabbit holes and you will see that this "plan-demic" was planned and predicted back in 2017. There's far more evidence of a hoax if you go looking for it. This "warp speed" virus was not created in the last seven months, it has been at the ready well before this year. The fact that Trump signed an agreement with pharmaceuticals for a vaccine last January before the covid hoax began is proof this was planned.

From the CDC website:

They would if everyone would wear one and stiff penalties for not, but not everyone wears one, do they? And they only lower the risk and it depends on what type.
Once again, you mental retard, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weaving of the masks your masters tell you to wear, which is why in the areas of mask mandates, the cases still have gone up. But for ugly people like you, a mask is a blessing as it hides such an ugly puss.

From the CDC website:

One of the most ignorance posts ^ I've had the misfortune to read in USMB :icon_rolleyes:
Not my words...those are directly from CDC...your mind will only allow to believe what your eyes are seeing...if you see what you are told as truth you will believe it to be true. An open mind considers all possibilities...

There's not single reason to believe the numbers.

I've often cited the case of a guy who was killed in a traffic accident on his way home from getting a Covid test. As that was the reason for him being on the road at that particular place at that particular crime, it was considered a "Covid related" death.

The family later reported the test results were negative.

It takes a complete idiot to believe the numbers we're being shown...

Yes, I have heard many times that this incidence was "cited".
And it has been cited, but the origin is most likely Gateway Pundit or Breitbart.
I've not seen a reputable link. Do you have one?

Perhaps you were talking about this incident? FAIL

These?? FAIL

Or maybe it was the case of the dude on motorcycle in Florida who was misclassified and properly classified and removed from the count at a later date? If so, ya probably heard it from TrumpyBoy DeSantis.

Contrary to what DeSantis stated, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance doesn’t direct caregivers to list all deaths as COVID-19 deaths simply because the disease was detected in the decedent. Instead, it instructs caregivers to list various factors contributing to death in appropriate sections of death certificates. In other words, it does not state that anyone who suffers an unnatural death such as a traffic accident should be listed as a COVID-19-caused death if they also happen to test positive, even if the disease didn’t cause to their death.​
It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida’s COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.​

Given that this pandemic started out almost in the dark in December and then into January, and the chaos when it ramped up in February and March, it's highly likely that the death toll is higher. One of my relatives has colleagues in China (not Wuhan) that they talk to on a regular basis and they said this was coming on their radar in early December. There is speculation that the virus could have made its way here then. Not being familiar with it, those early deaths may have been misdiagnosed.
Given the 99.6% survival rate and the fact that medical administrations are reporting any death as covid for pure greed, it is very real that the numbers reported are actually about 1/10 of the actual number.

I have zero idea where some of you get your math skills but just a cursory glance at the numbers shows the death toll running at about 2.2% here in the United States. And your survival rate (which doesn't add up) doesn't take into account people who recover and are going to suffer long term effects for the rest of their lives. Some may even die as a result of said long term effect. Given how pandemics break and proceed and given the fact that this has been a on the job learning experience, the numbers are in all likelyhood higher.

No because there is a difference between a death where covid is primary cause and where it is a contributing factor but not the primary cause and as far as I can tell they don’t distinguish between the two.

From the CDC website:

Not my words...those are directly from CDC...your mind will only allow to believe what your eyes are seeing...if you see what you are told as truth you will believe it to be true. An open mind considers all possibilities...

I was not referring to your bullet points. It was the rest of your dumbfuckery that caught my attention. ;)

Are you saying the Trump administration is lying to us?
Seems that you are a slave of the system and it is Dr. FAUXCI who has been lying to US. Now like a good slave, put your mask back on and bend over, Hunter Biden needs some ass.

fauci-without-mask-nationals-game-DO-NOT-REUSE-1024x512.jpg

He said he was drinking a bottle of water, that is the weirdest water bottle i ever saw...
Did Fauci say that you should wear a mask even when you`re with family members?
go down the rabbit holes and you will see that this "plan-demic" was planned and predicted back in 2017. There's far more evidence of a hoax if you go looking for it. This "warp speed" virus was not created in the last seven months, it has been at the ready well before this year. The fact that Trump signed an agreement with pharmaceuticals for a vaccine last January before the covid hoax began is proof this was planned.
Two words.
You`re nuts.

Seems that you are a slave of the system and it is Dr. FAUXCI who has been lying to US. Now like a good slave, put your mask back on and bend over, Hunter Biden needs some ass.

He said he was drinking a bottle of water, that is the weirdest water bottle i ever saw...
Two words.
You`re nuts.

Late for a QAnon meeting I'll bet ;-)

Two words.
You`re nuts.
And you are obviously close minded...not willing to accept an alternative possibility...but go ahead keep sporting a mask and take the needle when it's available...all I can say is GOOD LUCK!

I believe more people died on 9/11 than died of COVID....
T_006tmp.114 (17).jpg

And most of the people who did die from anything COVID related were gonna die or something sooner or later anyway -- they are basically nobodies....

And here is another hot take -- nobody died from AIDS -- that was another overblown liberal hoax...

Yes, I have heard many times that this incidence was "cited".
And it has been cited, but the origin is most likely Gateway Pundit or Breitbart.

No, it wasn't, dumbass. I heard the report on the local radio station. I live just south of Jacksonville, which is where it happened...

Perhaps you were talking about this incident? FAIL

These?? FAIL

The only one failing here is you, dipshit...

If so, ya probably heard it from TrumpyBoy DeSantis.

How's that fail taste, numbnuts?

Like I said, it was a local story. I didn't go searching for a link, nor am I inclined to. See, I'm not trying to convince you of anything (you're too fucking stupid to accept facts, anyway). I was merely explaining why I don't believe the numbers being reported...

It does appear to the case, however, that a motorcyclist who was killed in a traffic accident also tested positive for COVID-19, and was initially listed among Florida’s COVID-19-related deaths. But officials from the Florida Department of Health said that person has since been removed from the count.

The fact that the motorcyclist showed up on it at all is worrisome. Only a retard would believe that was the only case of that happening.

Which probably explains why you believe it...

They're getting the info from here which states report.

Some of us who consume non-corporate media have read reports that the number is terribly inflated. The claim is very few die from COVID 19 exclusively. We have also read that the government is paying hospitals thousands of dollars for each Covid death. This is an obvious problem. Also, there are reports of deaths labeled COVID, when it wasn’t present.

So if the MSM hasn’t informed their consumers of these POSSIBLE discrepancies in the death count, why haven’t they?

Yes, I believe a quarter million at a MINIMUM. Scientists and doctors in appropriate fields including Fauci believe it's most likely an undercount by at least 20%.

So we've easily surpassed 300,000.

Thanks Donald
So, it’s Trump’s fault?

When a virus is made political by those with ulterior motives, I suspect a rat.

Forum List

Back