🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you exercise or work out?

The wifey and I got a little, err, comfortable in the last year or so since we moved to the sticks, but lately we've been doin a 3.6mile jog-walk through our insanely hilly neighborhood... Feels more like 10 miles most of the time due to the pitch... Must be 10%+ in many places. We're both screaming for relief by the end of it.

Everyday, 2 hours Hockey, Intervals of Sprint and Shooting around, sometimes I play some Pick up games with the people there but I mostly do Individual Work.

Then 3 times a week I head over to the Gym, Run 3 Miles and then off to the Hot Tub.

Pretty much it.

My routine is 30 sets of 10 of those arm circles I learned back in grade school. I go forward AND backward, and they pump me up!

I'm a lil' embarrassed to say that arm circles was part of my squadron's daily PT routine. For real.

Every Day.

I prefer heavy calisthenics and body weight exercises over standard weight training.

I do use a lot of resistance training but I like more real world stuff. For example I have some sand bags varying in weight from 70 to 150 pounds I'll do presses with them and then fireman carry them up hills.

I also have a pile of rocks weighing up to 100 pounds that I like to move from one side of my yard to the other a few times a week.

I get a lot of workout ideas from this guy

RossTraining.com - Never Gymless

[youtube]B9hk9z1YVcE&feature[/youtube]

Ross fucking rocks.

I work out with a resistance band Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I hate aerobics but I get a lot of walking in during my day. My fav is 40 minutes of meditation per day.

I walked twice round the block today.

Tomorrow I plan to start running round the block.

Next week I shall increase it to six times round the block.

block.jpg

My routine is 30 sets of 10 of those arm circles I learned back in grade school. I go forward AND backward, and they pump me up!

I'm a lil' embarrassed to say that arm circles was part of my squadron's daily PT routine. For real.

No way!! :lol:

I get the impression you and I were in basic around the same time frame, i was there in 2000.

I was in 324, disneyland, which was the tamest from what I heard, and we didn't do that shit :lol:

Our PT routine was pretty serious, actually. I liked it.

I walked twice round the block today.

Tomorrow I plan to start running round the block.

Next week I shall increase it to six times round the block.

block.jpg

I need one of those.

I get the impression you and I were in basic around the same time frame, i was there in 2000.

I was in 324, disneyland, which was the tamest from what I heard, and we didn't do that shit :lol:

I was Basic in January 2002 in the 320th ... Alcatrez. I'd love to go thru their PT program for six weeks minus the hospital corners, 8 milliseconds to eat every meal, and all that damn marching, again.

The arm circles part of the PT program when I was with the 43CS at Pope. We were hard core.

I was Basic in January 2002 in the 320th ... Alcatrez. I'd love to go thru their PT program for six weeks minus the hospital corners, 8 milliseconds to eat every meal, and all that damn marching, again.

The arm circles part of the PT program when I was with the 43CS at Pope. We were hard core.
oh ok I thought you were talking about basic. My unit's PT program at Vandenberg was a joke. Same with Malmstrom.

But then, we weren't exactly expected to be warriors in the Chair Force :lol:

oh ok I thought you were talking about basic. My unit's PT program at Vandenberg was a joke. Same with Malmstrom.

Were you ever at Keesler? I have never been to Vandenberg AFB but I remember The Vandenberg which was this little pool hall-ish hangout for the pipeliners that served booze in the "The Triangle."

I still remember wanting to kiss the bartender that served me my first beer in nearly three months once I hit second phase and was allowed to wear civies and drink beer again.

Air Force PT program.

hot-tub-party-bus2.jpg

Air Force PT program.

hot-tub-party-bus2.jpg

lol ...

They must be Army wives :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back