Do you have a problem with children and parents being detained in separate facilities?

Does them being separated bother you?

• Yes

• No

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
These are not the criminals you are looking for.
5b243a262200003000eeba05.jpeg

JOHN MOORE VIA GETTY IMAGES
A 2-year-old Honduran asylum seeker cries as her mother is searched and detained Tuesday near the border in McAllen, Texas.
Yep, they are. Those are the ones we’re looking for.

A 2-year-old Honduran asylum seeker cries as her mother is searched and detained Tuesday near the border in McAllen, Texas.

Nope, they are doing it the right way, presenting themselves to border patrol. Why can't you people at least live in reality? Just say you don't want any immigration (from our southern border), some of you are honest about that.

YES....when it is simply for a MISDEMEANOR charge, if they do not qualify for REFUGEE status after it has been reviewed.

They should not be treated like they are being charged with a felony. like the people trying to cross the border illegally a second time, AFTER their first time and their refugee status was DENIED and they were shipped back home once before.

91% of these separations f parents from their children are for people who may be charged with a MISDEMEANOR,only 9% with a felony...

for goodness sake! We don't take children from their parents for an alleged misdemeanor charge....that's is NOT JUSTICE.

And that is not how the laws were written, Congress gave mercy for first time crossers seeking refugee status by making the illegal crossing for them a misdemeanor, and then came down hard with a felony for second time crossers who had already been given leniency/mercy and a chance to see if they did qualify for Refugee Asylum....

What Sessions is doing, is making the first time crosser and misdemeanor charge, EQUAL TO the felony charge, when Congress clearly separated the two circumstances.... sessions is DEFYING the law and the spirit of the law.
These people are not citizens, and they should be treated as non-citizens they are illegal aliens... so fuck them.
They have no constitutional rights

Nope, they are doing it the right way, presenting themselves to border patrol. Why can't you people at least live in reality? Just say you don't want any immigration (from our southern border), some of you are honest about that.

Ok, great, we don't want any ILLEGAL immigration (from our southern border) or northern border...dumbass.

Ok, great, we don't want any ILLEGAL immigration (from our southern border) or northern border...dumbass.

These refugees are entering legally. If you can't bother to read my post and reply to what I actually say then don't bother.

First off they are not immigrants. They are illegal immigrants! Illegal immigrants think they can just bundle up children and waltz across the border. Do not detain them deport them together, quickly and build the damn wall.
Do not detain them deport them together, quickly
I have heard that is what was done until this current push to be "tough" on illegal immigration. I have nothing against securing our borders, but it looks to me as if the current Administration is using kids as pawns in this game, the same way they used the DACA people. There's nothing like preying on the powerless.

First off they are not immigrants. They are illegal immigrants! Illegal immigrants think they can just bundle up children and waltz across the border. Do not detain them deport them together, quickly and build the damn wall.
I have heard that is what was done until this current push to be "tough" on illegal immigration. I have nothing against securing our borders, but it looks to me as if the current Administration is using kids as pawns in this game, the same way they used the DACA people. There's nothing like preying on the powerless.
lol
First of all, we have a open southern border for any fucked up piece of shit illegal alien to cross it anytime they want. So shut the fuck up

The Law requires a court hearing...........especially when they claim Asylum...............Given the courts are overwelmed........the Asylum law would have to be ended by Congress..............This is at the heart of it.......and why they claim Asylum as soon as they get here...........They are instructed to do so............

We are either a Nation of Laws or not..........Or do we pick and choose the Laws we don't like...........Chain immigration needs to end.........birthright citizenship needs to end..............all of these need to be addressed in Congress but they will not do it.

You're talking to someone who wants to make other humans to include children pay a price, they want the pain, the revenge for a perceived invasion, they want liberals and others to squeal and beg to let the families reunite.

These refugees are entering legally. If you can't bother to read my post and reply to what I actually say then don't bother.
So you're saying they have papers or a green card when entering? That would be legal, but YOU make no mention of that. Just by
entering and giving themselves up does not make them legal.....in the REAL WORLD.

You're talking to someone who wants to make other humans to include children pay a price, they want the pain, the revenge for a perceived invasion, they want liberals and others to squeal and beg to let them go.
Please.............show us the facilities available to do your DREAMING........they aren't there...........

Catch and Release is NOT AN OPTION.............so either increase the facilities and staff and courts or go to the bleachers and cheer............

I posted Sprung Structures..........used by our military and used all over the world..........the cost is about $75 a square foot............climate controlled....can be moved..........have dining facility options.........bathroom facility options..............We have plenty of Federal Land out west..............would be a cheap way to go......

If it's good enough for our military then it's good enough for a temporary stay..........and not at $500 a day per child they are paying now.

A 3500 square foot facility cost about $250,000 .........They are spending about 110 Million for a new prison center...........do the math.......440 portable structures covering 1,540,000 square feet of living space for the same amount.

The solutions are not hard to figure out once you sling the dumb ass politicians out of the way............

So you're saying they have papers or a green card when entering? That would be legal, but YOU make no mention of that. Just by
entering and giving themselves up does not make them legal.....in the REAL WORLD.

Green card? Since when do you need a green card to enter the country as a refugee? Papers? Those attempting to become refugees don't need paperwork, that'll come through the process of establishing them as refugees or not.

Walking up to border patrol and declaring oneself as a refugee is legal. Doesn't mean they get in, however it kicks off a legal process and no crime has been committed.

Most of us already know how you loons operate, find the loophole and exploit, if that doesn't work, piss and moan.

Green card? Since when do you need a green card to enter the country as a refugee? Papers? Those attempting to become refugees don't need paperwork, that'll come through the process of establishing them as refugees or not.

Walking up to border patrol and declaring oneself as a refugee is legal. Doesn't mean they get in, however it kicks off a legal process and no crime has been committed.
Advanced parole loophole created in the DACA program.........was killed by Trump.......say here a bit and go home for a bit with an Advanced parole Green Card..........come back..........BAM your in the door baby..........Obama and Dem stupidity....

DACA Green Card Loophole Closed By Trump, 40k Dreamers Now LPR

You're talking to someone who wants to make other humans to include children pay a price, they want the pain, the revenge for a perceived invasion, they want liberals and others to squeal and beg to let them go.
Please.............show us the facilities available to do your DREAMING........they aren't there...........

If we are going to institute a new policy of detaining families then you need the infrastructure to do so, if you don't have it then build it.

Catch and Release is NOT AN OPTION.............so either increase the facilities and staff and courts or go to the bleachers and cheer............

Actually it is and has been an option. Obviously one you're not going to like and that's actually understandable. But if you don't like 'catch and release' then mayhaps the federal government should have thought about that first. Of course, they want to actively split families as a deterrent and that is the real 'crime' here.

I posted Sprung Structures..........used by our military and used all over the world..........the cost is about $75 a square foot............climate controlled....can be moved..........have dining facility options.........bathroom facility options..............We have plenty of Federal Land out west..............would be a cheap way to go......

Just a quick note, ever thought of using a comma instead?

Sure, as long as the families can stay together and it's not some fucked up Arpaio style tent city where the inhabitants are treated like animals left out in the hot sun.

If it's good enough for our military then it's good enough for a temporary stay..........and not at $500 a day per child they are paying now.

Keep the families together.

A 3500 square foot facility cost about $250,000 .........They are spending about 110 Million for a new prison center...........do the math.......440 portable structures covering 1,540,000 square feet of living space for the same amount.

The solutions are not hard to figure out once you sling the dumb ass politicians out of the way............

Keep the families together.

Most of us already know how you loons operate, find the loophole and exploit, if that doesn't work, piss and moan.

What loophole?

The person is an illegal until the paperwork is accepted.

Forum List

Back