Do you have a problem with Tennessee's "curbs [for] trans treatment and drag for children"?

It's a hyper-fixation on youth as a component of sexual attractiveness that creates the mindset of hebophiles and pedophiles.
You're the one who seems hyper focused on child sex and pedophilia and it's funny how you never find any actual pedophilia around these doctors trying to provide care. Kind of seems that this child sex and pedophilia is just a fantasy of yours.

You mean quacks with a homo agenda
The articles Batcat linked to showed that many of these detransitioners were misdiagnosed lesbians. Do you really think your bullshit bigotry about a homo agenda is helpful to them? Kind of seems like you assholes are just full of hate.

I'm curious who runs those things,, might be a fun research project to see what party the people running them are,,

but now that you brought it up they can be the next project to protect children,,

Child beauty pageants are evil, and it's a pity that political leaning of the sponsors and parents involved doesn't really seem to have been addressed in a meaningful way.

Conservative moms are too busy raising good kids who will qualify to be sent to citizenship and government conferences like these, which I support with my donations. The young men and women of my state also learn journalism at these gatherings. It's especially exciting when a high school girl or boy from my small town qualifies.

And as far as I know, conferences like this are sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary in every state and this kind of pursuit keeps good conservative kids far too busy to worry about beauty pageants.

And let's not mention 4H and FFA.

And I'm pretty sure it's not leftists' kids who are out removing snow from the driveways of the elderly in my little town, or picking up truckloads of downed branches and taking them to the burn pile after a windstorm. It's not going to be any leftists' young'uns who will be here helping me build my new garden boxes, come spring, or picking the organic veggies in my garden to take them back to the day care to help the cook prepare their healthy meals.

Point here: our children are too busy to be bothered with their mama's worship of their own lost youth.

Yeah, I'm reasonably sure it's the narcissistic demoncrats' and their spawn who have so much time on their hands because they're not busy studying who are easily drawn into child beauty pageants. Somebody with the time to research this can feel free to do so, and please get back to us with your findings.

You're the one who seems hyper focused on child sex and pedophilia and it's funny how you never find any actual pedophilia around these doctors trying to provide care. Kind of seems that this child sex and pedophilia is just a fantasy of yours.

I din't know where you get the idea that doctors are never pedophiles. Doctors are as guilty as any other profession of having pedophiles in their ranks.

Any profession has pedophiles, but professions like pediatrician and teacher will attract pedophiles or "Minor Attracted Persons" if you prefer. In the teaching profession, which happens to be my profession, national organizations claiming to represent us as promoting the early sexualization of children in ways that make it easier for pedophile to prey on them.

Doctors' primary role in the child transgenderization movement is to make the most money from it, but there is no reason to think they are never guilty of pedophilia. It is counter-factual to think so.

A pedophile doctor who moaned as he molested a 12-year-old patient has been sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Dr Johnnie Barto, 71, was sentenced to 79 to 158 years in jail on Monday in Cambria County, Pennsylvania court after he pleaded guilty to the abuse of 31 underage patients.

One of Barto’s victims, Erika Brosig, recalled the horrific abuse she suffered at the hands of the doctor in 1994, when she was just 12-years-old.

A trustee of the charity Mermaids has resigned after reports he spoke at a conference organised by a group that promotes support for paedophiles.

Dr Jacob Breslow quit the transgender children's charity after the Times revealed he had attended the B4U-ACT conference in 2011, as a PhD student.

B4U-ACT calls for paedophiles to have the right to live "in truth and dignity".
Mermaids says the organisation is "completely at odds" with its values.

B4U-ACT's website says it holds workshops and gives presentations about the needs and rights of people "with an attraction to children and adolescents", and runs support groups for both them and their friends and family members.
A published summary of a presentation Dr Breslow is understood to have given uses the phrase "minor-attracted persons" instead of paedophile.

Dr Breslow is an associate professor of gender and sexuality at the London School of Economics (LSE).
LSE said: "We have been made aware of a presentation given at an external event in 2011 by a then graduate student, now faculty member of LSE. We are looking into these reports."

An eminent former paediatrician has been found guilty of carrying out a string of sexual assaults at a hospital at the same time as the disgraced DJ Jimmy Savile was sexually abusing young patients there.

Michael Salmon, 80, assaulted six girls aged 11-18 in the 1970s and 80s while he worked at Stoke Mandeville, where Savile preyed on victims, and other hospitals. He carried out many of his attacks behind a screen in his consulting room, while his victim’s parents waited believing he was completing a legitimate medical examination.

Salmon was also convicted of raping a girl on two occasions at his home after she turned to him for help because she was pregnant.

Tennessee is putting in a place a law, Tennessee, right wing, religious, not very friendly towards LGBT.

The law bans "drag performances in front of children and restricting medical treatment for transgender youth."

Does anyone have a problem with this?
Drag performances are SEXUAL. Kids should not be going to strip clubs, they should not have anyone performing sexual or sex based dances. I even think that thinks twirking should be banned from videos that kids can get their hands on. The amount of obscene stuff that is allowed to be open to everyone seems like "free speech gone too far".

As for the treatment for transgender youths, no kid should be allowed to have such a LIFE ALTERING operation at such a young age. Most teenagers are FUCKED UP in the head going through hormone changes, they need time as an adult to make such decisions.

And most importantly they need (which they won't get in Tennessee, will they?) mental healthcare possibilities.

A lot of transgender people are dealing with mental health issues, and I believe many might think their problems will be solved by having this surgery. What is needed, and needed to start as soon as possible is a study on mental health and transgender people so that healthcare professionals can help such people as early as possible, so they don't end up destroying their lives for a mistaken hope.
No kids under 18 allowed around this stuff, period. That includes any kind of surgery or medical procedure. Psychological assistance? You bet.

And, we stop trying to celebrate and normalize gender dysphoria and start treating it for what it is: A serious psychological/physiological disorder.

Should these people be ostracized for having this condition? Of course not. But at the same time, making a public spectacle of it is a stupid idea and has obviously (and predictably) backfired bigly. WHY the ends of our spectrum feel they just HAVE to fucking OVERCOMPENSATE for EVERYTHING remains a mystery.

Last edited:
I din't know where you get the idea that doctors are never pedophiles. Doctors are as guilty as any other profession of having pedophiles in their ranks.
Hey Short Bus, I didn't say there are no Doctors who are pedophiles, I said there never seems to be any pedophilia around these stories of trans care which is what you were asserting and now deflecting from like a coward little bitch.

The articles Batcat linked to showed that many of these detransitioners were misdiagnosed lesbians. Do you really think your bullshit bigotry about a homo agenda is helpful to them? Kind of seems like you assholes are just full of hate.
I dont care how many degrees the medical quacks have

Any doctor injecting chemicals into a child with the hope of changing their gender is a monster

After they grow up and reach legal age its the no-longer-a-child’s choice

Which should be good enough to satisfy the lust of the groomers

Hey Short Bus, I didn't say there are no Doctors who are pedophiles, I said there never seems to be any pedophilia around these stories of trans care which is what you were asserting and now deflecting from like a coward little bitch.
How quickly you forget your own words:

You're the one who seems hyper focused on child sex and pedophilia and it's funny how you never find any actual pedophilia around these doctors trying to provide care.

I dont care how many degrees they have

Any doctor injecting chemicals into a child with the hope of changing their gender is a monster
A pejorative isn't a reasoned response or argument. I'll take scientific efficacy over your prejudiced opinion every day.
After they grow up and reach legal age its their choice
At the end of the day we are talking about healthcare which should be in the hands of patients, their families and their doctors.
Which should be good enough to satisfy the lust of the groomers
You people will be shown as the bigots you are like the segregationists of the previous century.

How quickly you forget your own words:

You're the one who seems hyper focused on child sex and pedophilia and it's funny how you never find any actual pedophilia around these doctors trying to provide care.
"Around these doctors trying to provide care" not doctors in general you illiterate assclown. Who taught you to read? 😂

A pejorative isn't a reasoned response or argument. I'll take scientific efficacy over your prejudiced opinion every day.

At the end of the day we are talking about healthcare which should be in the hands of patients, their families and their doctors.

You people will be shown as the bigots you are like the segregationists of the previous century.
Better a conservative bigot than a lib pedophile

LOL.

To take that position you must assume others can't read your responses.
Pejoratives aren't the basis for my arguments you Dipshit. That's just me clowning on your inferior intellect after the fact.

Pejoratives aren't the basis for my arguments you Dipshit. That's just me clowning on your inferior intellect after the fact.
Sure, YOUR pejoratives aren't like other's pejoratives. YOUR pejoratives are valid use of language, while others' is failed argument. That's hilarious.

Just another idiotic construct you accept as fact, and it would seem you have a host of them in there.

Congrats on being a full blown clown.

"Around these doctors trying to provide care" not doctors in general you illiterate assclown. Who taught you to read? 😂
Doctor in general provide care. You want to backtrack and narrow your claim down to only specifically doctors in the transgender industry, just say so. No shame, I know that standard English isn't really your language.

Sure, YOUR pejoratives aren't like other's pejoratives. YOUR pejoratives are valid use of language, while others' is failed argument. That's hilarious.

Just another idiotic construct you accept as fact, and it would seem you have a host of them in there.

Congrats on being a full blown clown.
You don't know the difference between real arguments and pejoratives? Allow me to educate you. Previously you tried to argue that gender dysphoria was a mental disorder and you cited the DSM-5 (a diagnostic manual for mental disorders) as proof since duh!, it says mental disorder on the cover. However I countered by providing information from the organization who publishes that manual that reads:

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

See that? Thats a rational argument. Me pointing and laughing at you for being a dumb bitch who cant read past the cover of books is a pejorative. Understand the difference now, Short Bus? 😂

You don't know the difference between real arguments and pejoratives? Allow me to educate you. Previously you tried to argue that gender dysphoria was a mental disorder and you cited the DSM-5 (a diagnostic manual for mental disorders) as proof since duh!, it says mental disorder on the cover. However I countered by providing information from the organization who publishes that manual that reads:

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

See that? Thats a rational argument. Me pointing and laughing at you for being a dumb bitch who cant read past the cover of books is a pejorative. Understand the difference now, Short Bus?

You can't even educate yourself and are a weak-minded fool that has been hypnotized by the latest fad.

Out here on your transgender horse tilting at windmills and flinging ad hominems at others that don't agree with the delusion. Very little, if any, difference between you and a drunk screaming at traffic at this point, because his 'truth' is that cars are aliens here to steal all the bacon.

You can't even educate yourself and are a weak-minded fool that has been hypnotized by the latest fad.
See these are just pejoratives. No real argument to be seen yet.
Out here on your transgender horse tilting at windmills and flinging ad hominems at others that don't agree with the delusion. Very little, if any, difference between you and a drunk screaming at traffic at this point, because his 'truth' is that cars are aliens here to steal all the bacon.
Nope. Still haven't managed one. Try harder little Timmy, you'll get there. 🤣

Forum List

Back