Do you join the 40% that say Trayvon shot self defense...

The evidence is still coming in.

But even so, what I have seen so far leads me to a preliminary conclusion.

And my preliminary conclusion is that the special prosecutor is a political hack.
My preliminary conclusion is that Trayvon WAS a punk ass thug out looking for trouble...and he found it! Now the punk ass thug is a dead mofo and the bros want to hang Zimmerman for using deadly force to defend himself.

Of course that is just preliminary!

DON'T RUSH TO JUDGEMENT - WAIT for MORE information to pass judgement.

are you serious ??? - and you believe a poll is a credible discussion for a murder trial ?

without MSM there would be no trial -

without the MSM, Zimmerman would be walking the streets packing his 9mm ready to shoot anyone on site as he was before he killed someone.

law enforcement did not have the experience to Wait for more information but simply let him walk after shooting an unarmed civilian.

Again... the point NOW of the trial is MSM demand for something that was not a crime according to the law enforcement EXPERTS!
Martin ATTACKED Zimmerman...
What would you do beg for mercy?
Zimmerman will be found NOT guilty.
And idiots like you will go on a rampage totally reinforcing more people to jump to conclusions that idiots that don't like the FACTs take the law in their own hands!

The common cliched statement "well Zimmerman shouldn't have ignored the dispatcher saying don't follow"... DO YOU KNOW for sure that Zimmerman DIDN'T follow that request? I don't and maybe that silly cliched comment is totally absent the facts!

I put this up in another thread. But this addresses your question as well. How do we know that he followed him? It just became part of the media narrative.

The Daily Caller lays out the time line from the tape. And according to those that can hear it, they are concluding that Zimmerman complied with the dispatchers request.

All the new buzzwords like "stalking" Trayvon, "hunting" Trayvon are out there and there is no proof whatsoever that Zimmerman hunted Trayvon. It's to the point now where people are just making shit up.

And what's really bizarre is the the Special Prosecutor with an eyewitness who backed Zimmerman's story, the injuries to Zimmerman, the autopsy that showed only Trayvon's knuckles damaged and a gun shot wound, the Officer who said Zimmerman's back was wet still went and charged him. Dershowitz is just out and out slagging the Prosecutor.

Great wrap up at the DC:

The point is this: With no witnesses stating that Zimmerman defied the dispatcher’s wishes and continued following Martin and no evidence to suggest he did, how did the idea that he pursued Martin after the dispatcher told him not to become a universally recognized, undisputed fact?

And here's the transcript of the 911 call:

From the call released by the Sanford Police:

At 2:07, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, “He’s running.”

At 2:09, you can hear a car door open and an alarm begins that is undoubtedly the “door open, keys in ignition” warning on Zimmerman’s truck.

At 2:13, you can clearly hear the car door slamming shut, and the alarm stops.

At 2:17, Zimmerman’s voice wobbles and he starts breathing heavily into the phone, indicating that he has started running.

At 2:22, without any prompting other than the aforementioned noises and breathing, the dispatcher asks “Are you following him?” to which Zimmerman responds, “Yeah.”

At 2:26, the dispatcher says, “Okay, we don’t need you to do that,” to which Zimmerman responds, “Okay.”

Zimmerman proceeds to give the dispatcher his name. Then he says, “He ran.”

Zimmerman can still be heard breathing into the phone until about 2:39, at which point the heavy breathing stops entirely,a mere 13 seconds after the dispatcher asked him to stop following. A very calm and collected Zimmerman then proceeds to give the dispatcher his own information, directions and a description of his location for another 1 minute and 33 seconds.

Read more: 911 call shows Zimmerman stopped following Martin after dispatcher

But has the MSM said ANYTHING about what you shared?
NOPE!!!
Again.. the point of the thread and what people like you are showing and sharing is that the MSM CAN NOT be trusted!!
This same BIASED MSM has colored much of the news over the last 12 years! Presenting an AGENDA that follows almost verbatim narratives that are used in lieu of real reporting!
How many times have we heard the EXACT phrases used by MSM reporters?

Forum List

Back