Do You Know How Immunity Works?

Immunity is protection against incrimination from your own testimony. It is always used when someone has information that would further a criminal investigation of someone else.

It's possible that Flynn's testimony might not negatively impact someone else (although unlikely), but it is a virtual guarantee that Flynn will confess to a crime in his testimony.

Not true, any decent lawyer would request immunity just as a CYA, it doesn't mean he is guilty of anything.

Considering Flynn has already been a victim of a witch hunt and he would be testifying in front of a nest of Democrat vipers I bet his lawyer is counselling him to get immunity.

hmmmmmm...... What on earth could it possibly be that Flynn has to say ???? Almost time for the levy to break.

It's only granted if you can deliver someone higher up.

Who's higher up than national security advisor?

Ruh roh.

Are you absolutely sure about that "higher up" constraint? Is that indeed a requirement, or is it more a matter of being "the way things have typically been done?

The immune system of the human body protects the body from foreign invading nasty stuffithingys.

So, if people are getting immunity, they are presumably protected from nasty stuffithingys.

Immunity is protection against incrimination from your own testimony. It is always used when someone has information that would further a criminal investigation of someone else.

It's possible that Flynn's testimony might not negatively impact someone else (although unlikely), but it is a virtual guarantee that Flynn will confess to a crime in his testimony.
Neither is true, moron.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I sometimes wonder what will happen when you realize your time in the sun has been so very short.

Will we have to put you down?

I hope not.
"My time in the sun?" When was that?

I wonder what will happen when douche bags like you realize that everything you believe is a lie.

Considering Flynn has already been a victim of a witch hunt and he would be testifying in front of a nest of Democrat vipers I bet his lawyer is counselling him to get immunity.

Considering they tried to hang Jeff Sessions for simply having a different understand of a question than they did after the fact, I would demand it.

These people are Democrats, not people with honor or integrity.

You DO know that both committees are headed by republicans don't you. I guess not.
These investigations are so far beyond a " witch hunt." Watching too much Fox?

Considering they tried to hang Jeff Sessions for simply having a different understand of a question than they did after the fact, I would demand it.

tThese people are Democrats, not people with honor or integrity.
Funny you forgot Sessions own Russian connections. we have more than a half dozen of Trump people that have gone toMoscow SECRETLY before the election. What was their purpose? And you have the fucking nerve to talk HONOR?
Not exactly a thinker are you.

When the shit hits the fan with any one of the THREE ongoing investigations into traitorous Trump, its goingto be hilarious watching these Trump whores scatter like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

Want me to bring up Hillary's and her teams? Might think twice about it...

Funny you forgot Sessions own Russian connections. we have more than a half dozen of Trump people that have gone toMoscow SECRETLY before the election. What was their purpose? And you have the fucking nerve to talk HONOR?

These people are Democrats, not people with honor or integrity.

I'm looking at two headlines right now at the Hill.

"Intel Dem: Innocent people don't seek immunity " and "Dems react to Flynn's request for immunity: 'Where there's smoke, there's fire'". Flynn would be very wise to follow his lawyers counsel to protect himself.

Sessions doesn't have Russian connections at all . Where are you getting your fairy tales from?

Are you absolutely sure about that "higher up" constraint? Is that indeed a requirement, or is it more a matter of being "the way things have typically been done?

Immunity is almost never given to someone that can't advance a criminal investigation, greater than the one ongoing on themselves. Attorneys have no incentive to offer immunity unless there is a bigger fish to fry.

Immunity is almost never given to someone that can't advance a criminal investigation, greater than the one ongoing on themselves. Attorneys have no incentive to offer immunity unless there is a bigger fish to fry.

Once again, several around the hildabitch were given immunity, what bigger fish got fried there?

Forum List

Back