Do you know left wingers are so stupid, that they want....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They want a president to tell the world our plans on defeating an enemy?

Yes, they are that fucking stupid.

Stupid and harmful to their own country.

upload_2016-9-8_12-7-37.png

Trump has super secret plan that will fix everything! Iraq? Check. Chicago violence? Check. Economy? Check.

He will get the best people ever to get all that done (except when it comes to his campaign, because he doesn't want to exhaust his genius on such trivialities)

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has the most refreshing plan anyone have ever come up with. It's a great plan, bleev me. It's the best. It is so good it will make your head spin. It is the greatest plan, folks. His plan is so great you will get tired of winning. I can't wait for him to tell us about the plan. Big stuff. The best stuff. It's going to be huge. Just knowing Trump has a plan is all I need to know to feel really, really good.

"hey guys. I know im supposed to kill you, so I am going to act like I am trying. Please leave. You have 45 minutes"
yea, give them a warning. Dumbfucks

"hey guys. I know im supposed to kill you, so I am going to act like I am trying. Please leave. You have 45 minutes"
And if there isn't a warning, we get endless bitching about civilian casualties or how we a screwing over allies, etc, etc,etc.
who gives a fuck? I mean, whats the point if you warn your enemies before attack? Either hurt the fucks or get out. Everything we have been doing is bullshit.

Stupid and harmful to their own country.

View attachment 88706
Or a hundred and fifty years ruling the Deep South leaving nearly half of America poverty stricken, uneducated and dependent on liberal states.

Oh the shame, the humiliation!

10 Poorest Cities in America (How did it happen?)

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level

1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

Detroit, MI - (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961
Buffalo, NY - (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954
Cincinnati, OH - (3rd) not since 1984
Cleveland, OH - (4th) not since 1989
Miami, FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor
St. Louis, MO - (6th) not since 1949
El Paso, TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor
Milwaukee, WI - (8th) not since 1908
Philadelphia, PA - (9th) not since 1952
Newark, NJ - (10th) not since 1907

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats....... Yet they are still POOR.

There are few things I like LESS than thread titles, or sentences, that start out with "Do you know left wingers are so stupid, that they want..........."

Because left wingers absolutely without failure...NEVER want what that is.

And if there isn't a warning, we get endless bitching about civilian casualties or how we a screwing over allies, etc, etc,etc.
who gives a fuck? I mean, whats the point if you warn your enemies before attack? Either hurt the fucks or get out. Everything we have been doing is bullshit.
Well, apparently nothing will satisfy the right. Hey we got Bin Laden - yeah but you trespassed on the sacred borders of our wonderful allies in Pakistan. Hey we nuked Hiroshima and won WW2 - yeah but you shouldn't drop leaflets and warn the civilians. Just STFU already and quit whining.

Trump's plan is so powerful, it will knock ISIS into next week. Trump will hit them so hard, they will be knocked backwards and become SISI (pronounced "sissy"). Trump's plan is so great, he will have to copyright it to prevent China from stealing it. China is going to have to negotiate with Trump who, by the way, is a terrific negotiator, bleev me. He's the best negotiator. He wrote the book on the art of the deal. China is going to have to deal with Trump for a fair trade for his plan. They will have to give up a million jobs and put them back in America just so they can use Trump's plan. And that's just on the First Day, folks. Maybe...maybe...before lunch, I don't know.

Well, Barry does like keeping our enemies in on the loop to ensure they know what is coming. That's why he had the military drop fliers telling ISIS that French and Russian bombers were coming!

Well, apparently nothing will satisfy the right. Hey we got Bin Laden - yeah but you trespassed on the sacred borders of our wonderful allies in Pakistan. Hey we nuked Hiroshima and won WW2 - yeah but you shouldn't drop leaflets and warn the civilians. Just STFU already and quit whining.
What does the right have to do with my opinion?

Well, apparently nothing will satisfy the right. Hey we got Bin Laden -

WHO the F* is 'we'?

Bush set up the Intel program that sought and eventually found UBL.

Barry had to be asked several times for approval to get him before he gave the order.

SpecOps went in and took him out. Barry wasn't there.

And libs like that is the ultimate 'Get Out of jail Free' card:

"Yeah, Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida, dragged the US into an unauthorized war, and they helped Al Qaeida take over their own country...BUT WE GOT BIN LADDEN!"

:banana:

Barry had to be asked several times for approval to get him before he gave the order.

SpecOps went in and took him out. Barry wasn't there.

That's true! Shame on girly Obama, Trump would not only be there, he would conduct the operation himself.

images

I guess you forgot the part where Obama blew-up ISIS leaders including BOTH of ISIS's most famous propagandists AND Jihadi John?.

GREAT - HE REFUSED TO GIVE THE ORDER TO OUR MILITARY TO STRIKE ISIS' MILE-LONG CONVOYS AS THEY ENTERED IRAQ, THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE WHOLE INVASION.....BUT HOT-DAMN HE ORDERED A PIN-PRICK STRIKE THAT TOOK OUT AN ISIS PROPAGANDA MOUTHPIECE AND THIS WEEK'S LEADERS.

Considering how terrorist leaders are like cockroaches - kill one and two more pop up and considering how those deaths didn't even slow them down, whoop-de-frickin'-doo!

Forum List

Back