Do You Like Idle Chit-Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here's the deal. Bottom line. Don't talk to me unless:

(1) You are going to be funny (but I have to find it funny)
(2) You are going to flirt with me; or
(3) You are going to tell me your deep dark secrets and desires.

Let me talk about my grandchildren.
Thats always a good subject to talk about with strangers that are older. They usually are very proud of their children and grand children.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you know how much information I can get on a person by talking about their children? Thats a universal gateway topic to get closer to people.

Work for it? no.... just come out with it.. I'm not into games and working people.
I'm an instant gratification gal.
People arent built like that for the most part. You cant ask someone to tell you their life story directly without them getting suspicious or thinking you are a weirdo.

but I AM a WEIRDO!

I already knew that about you from previous discussions and in person your eyes would tell me that.

occasionally I'll get in a mood to talk about a topic like religion, but, most people don't really discuss.
they talk AT you.

I'm not interested in that either

Look who showed up! So much for fun...bye....

can't you just ignore? you are such a pussy
I don't feel like listening narcissistic bullshit right now. I have nobody on ignore. I just leave and come back later, yes I could skip some posts and when people lose their shit and do a meltdown it is actually funny and I laugh my ass off. I just don't feel like it today...

sorry hun....

occasionally I'll get in a mood to talk about a topic like religion, but, most people don't really discuss.
they talk AT you.

I'm not interested in that either
In person I ask a ton of questions and dont offer many solid views unless I decide I dont like the person at all.

I want to be quiet or give substantive answers. When I decide to talk it's well thought out.
If people start looking away or yawning I get very pissed.

You are not the boss of ME. Get that straight right off. I will talk to whomever about whatever whenever, and there is not a THING you can do about it. :)

And talking about people's favorite color??? Is that not idle chit chat? :lol: Ba-ha-ha!

I made that point before. Apparently it's not idle chit chat, it serves a purpose, allegedly.

I have made many threads and then thought, I really don't care about this topic, and rarely replied to it.
Sometimes I just make a topic out of boredom. I might even respond, but, it's boring none the less

Thats always a good subject to talk about with strangers that are older. They usually are very proud of their children and grand children.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you know how much information I can get on a person by talking about their children? Thats a universal gateway topic to get closer to people.

Work for it? no.... just come out with it.. I'm not into games and working people.
I'm an instant gratification gal.
People arent built like that for the most part. You cant ask someone to tell you their life story directly without them getting suspicious or thinking you are a weirdo.

but I AM a WEIRDO!

Definitely. :D Lol. A weird old lady. If you had no hubby, you'd probably had 10,000 cats.

I want to be quiet or give substantive answers. When I decide to talk it's well thought out.
If people start looking away or yawning I get very pissed.
Thats what it feels like when you've been pricked by a pin like I mentioned earlier.

I'm just careful who I talk to. If someone isn't interested in me, I don't want to be around them.
And vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back