Do you miss W like I do?

Reasons the pansy left hates W:

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#3 The rest of the world didn't consider him an ignorant token
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#5 He was a MAN (did I cover that one yet?)
#6 He didn't hate America
#7 His wife didn't hate America
#8 The military respected him highly
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#10 He had a great sense of humor.
#11 He had a triple digit IQ
#12 He wasn't a sorry race-baiting bastard
#13 He didn't go out on the streets of America inciting racist hate and riot
#14 He wasn't a sorry POS like Buckwheat
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program
#16 He was born in the USA

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.
Damn....that is the best you could come up with?

No wonder he is considered the worst president in modern times

I was a great pilot in Nam, serving with the rest of the patriots...

But did your daddy buy you new jobs to replace those you put into bankruptcy?

Did he buy your place at Harvard?

Did he buy you the presidency?

Stick to his performance in office.

He saved your ass from a fiery celestial nightmare.

So, as Mitch Leary said to Secret Service agent Frank Horrigan, show W some GD respect!

I always loved that speech Bush gave where he told bin laden that he would get his once Obama came to office

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.

Bullshit, the worst President of ALL times is still in the White House.

Everybody knows that.

W bent righties over and gave it to em the way they liked it!!! He really knew how to cup a pair of evangelical, socially backwards balls and stroke until they let him collapse the economy and toss some lighter fluid onto the middle east tinderbox!

The weren't too thrilled about him giftwrapping 2 presidential elections for Obama though. Go figure :dunno:

#1 He was a MAN

Everybody knows that.
Really?

No credible source outside of Foxnation believes that

W bent righties over and gave it to em the way they liked it!!! He really knew how to cup a pair of evangelical, socially backwards balls and stroke until they let him collapse the economy and toss some lighter fluid onto the middle east tinderbox!

The weren't too thrilled about him giftwrapping 2 presidential elections for Obama though. Go figure :dunno:
^ that

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

He was a total failure at being a "fighter pilot" but later, we could always tell where he kept his spare socks.

You can't read a teleprompter in the cockpit of a jet interceptor at the speed of sound carrying nukes.

That's what W. trained to do.

Defend this country from the Soviets.

Eboma?

He trained to hold hands with Gay looking guys on a sofa, smoke doobies and lie to gullible Americans while he took a series of giant dumps all across American life.

John Kerry was doing combat in vietnam while bush was protecting Alabama from the vietcong, if and when she felt like showing up for duty.
John Kerry was murdering children in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Khan, and contracting three case of the Vietnamese Black Clap, while Bush was avoiding an illegal and immoral war.

Guess who the American people thought more of.

#1 He was a MAN

Everybody knows that.

. The history books will give credit to Obama for fixing the mess republicans left, much like FDR did. Read up on the numbers of convicted felons in the Reagan administration if you're looking for a really bad president, followed by Nixon.

Forum List

Back