Do you miss W like I do?

John Kerry was doing combat in vietnam while bush was protecting Alabama from the vietcong, if and when she felt like showing up for duty.

The piloting slot W occupied in the Natl. Guard had to be filled by someone.

If W had not served in uniform SOMEONE would have taken that flying slot.

Why NOT him?
At least he didn't murder wounded enemy child soldiers defending their homeland, like Kerry boasts of.

Reasons the pansy left hates W:

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#3 The rest of the world didn't consider him an ignorant token
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#5 He was a MAN (did I cover that one yet?)
#6 He didn't hate America
#7 His wife didn't hate America
#8 The military respected him highly
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#10 He had a great sense of humor.
#11 He had a triple digit IQ
#12 He wasn't a sorry race-baiting bastard
#13 He didn't go out on the streets of America inciting racist hate and riot
#14 He wasn't a sorry POS like Buckwheat
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program
#16 He was born in the USA

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.
Damn....that is the best you could come up with?

No wonder he is considered the worst president in modern times
Bullshit, the worst President of ALL times is still in the White House.

Everybody knows that.

. The history books will give credit to Obama for fixing the mess republicans left, much like FDR did. Read up on the numbers of convicted felons in the Reagan administration if you're looking for a really bad president, followed by Nixon.
Obama has fixed NOTHING.

And don't talk about indictments and convictions yet.

Wait until AG Trey Gowdy has had a few years to get these bastard traitors in office now.

John Kerry was doing combat in vietnam while bush was protecting Alabama from the vietcong, if and when she felt like showing up for duty.

The piloting slot W occupied in the Natl. Guard had to be filled by someone.

If W had not served in uniform SOMEONE would have taken that flying slot.

And her dad being a congressman had nothing to do with her getting out of going to Vietnam, right?

Why NOT him?

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.

Everybody knows that.

. The history books will give credit to Obama for fixing the mess republicans left, much like FDR did. Read up on the numbers of convicted felons in the Reagan administration if you're looking for a really bad president, followed by Nixon.
Obama has fixed NOTHING.

Wait until AG Trey Gowdy has had a few years to get these bastard traitors in office now.

Check the record, over a hundred convicted felons with reagan. many pardoned by dubya's dad of course. Keep up with your lies if it makes you feel good, that's all that counts.

What's to miss, Obama has all the same policies and expanded some of Bush's worst. RW, CC Rtard and so many others love all Bush's policies under Obama but hate Bush... Then people like you hate Obama but loved the same policies under Bush.

It's like both sides are fucking mentally retarded or something, yet they both claim to be more intelligent.

If you think there's no difference between the presidential performances of W vs Eboma then YOU are the one who is "fucking mentally retarded or something", you loon!

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

He was a total failure at being a "fighter pilot" but later, we could always tell where he kept his spare socks.

You can't read a teleprompter in the cockpit of a jet interceptor at the speed of sound carrying nukes.

That's what W. trained to do.

Defend this country from the Soviets.

Eboma?

He trained to hold hands with Gay looking guys on a sofa, smoke doobies and lie to gullible Americans while he took a series of giant dumps all across American life.

She had a very low score to be a pilot, here dad got her in. Why do you guys stick up for this sissy bush with her record of draft dodging and homo encounters. I thought conservatives were macho, (as long has they're carrying of course.)

Do I miss W? Hell, no!

I miss Eisenhower. When he was president, everybody told me I was cute and cuddly, and I got to take my baths in the kitchen sink.

It's all been kinda downhill since then.

What's to miss, Obama has all the same policies and expanded some of Bush's worst. RW, CC Rtard and so many others love all Bush's policies under Obama but hate Bush... Then people like you hate Obama but loved the same policies under Bush.

It's like both sides are fucking mentally retarded or something, yet they both claim to be more intelligent.

If you think there's no difference between the presidential performances of W vs Eboma then YOU are the one who is "fucking mentally retarded or something", you loon!

Oh, the name calling starts now when you have no argument. Who was president when 9-11 happened? Who was the decider when the economy was going down in flames in 2008? Who didn't get Bin Laden? On and on etc.

#1 He was a MAN

Everybody knows that.

You are a dead ender. So named after those Iraqis loyal to Saddam Hussein who, after Saddam had already been deposed continued to fight for him.

Senselessly.

Obama's presidency is sunk.

It's jumped the shark.

Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'

Tuesday, 21 Oct 2014 11:20 AM
By Wanda Carruthers

The presidency of President Barack Obama is "finished," even though he can't admit it, which is why the president continues to talk about his policies in light of the fall midterm elections, radio talk show host Laura Ingraham told "Fox & Friends."

"The president really can't get his head wrapped around the fact that he is over. Obama is finished. I'm sorry. But, his policies have failed. The country is weaker," Ingraham said Tuesday.

"The bottom line is, these are all folks who vote with me. They have supported my agenda in Congress," Obama said. "So, this isn't about my feelings being hurt. These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me."

Ingraham said that it was, indeed, "all about his feelings being hurt," adding that "65 percent of Americans think we're going in the wrong direction."

"In the end, Obamaism didn't work. And, all the candidates across the country know it," she said. "He can't change his policies, because that would be conceding ultimate policy defeat. So instead, he says, 'Oh, no. They're all with me, and they're going to go along with my ideas.' "

Ingraham said Obama "struggles" with his ego that combined with his insecurity, so that "they're all at war with each other inside the president."

Should Republicans win the majority of both houses of Congress in the November elections, Ingraham cautioned "there will be a day after the election day where they also have to stand for something." In order to "grow the Republican party," she said the GOP would have to show "what does work when it comes to our economic policies, our foreign policies, border policies."

"I hope the Republicans are thinking in those terms. Not just in, 'We're going to be against Obama,' because that's only going to take you so far. You've got to win in 2016 as well, but you've got to win first in the midterms," she said.​

Laura Ingraham Obama Presidency Is Finished

Oh, the name calling starts now when you have no argument. Who was president when 9-11 happened? Who was the decider when the economy was going down in flames in 2008? Who didn't get Bin Laden? On and on etc.
You started it, ajole.

I quoted YOU!

Liberal idiocy!

I swear!

Save your breath, the legacy polishing started before he left office and in thirty years they will put him right beside Reagan as a GREAT president, his costly mistakes will be as forgotten (by them) as the Reagan White House astrologer or Arms for Hostages.

And you are wrong on each and every count.

You will need to be reprogrammed.

Your current programming is all fucked up.

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

He was a total failure at being a "fighter pilot" but later, we could always tell where he kept his spare socks.

You can't read a teleprompter in the cockpit of a jet interceptor at the speed of sound carrying nukes.

That's what W. trained to do.

Defend this country from the Soviets.

Eboma?

He trained to hold hands with Gay looking guys on a sofa, smoke doobies and lie to gullible Americans while he took a series of giant dumps all across American life.

She had a very low score to be a pilot, here dad got her in. Why do you guys stick up for this sissy bush with her record of draft dodging and homo encounters. I thought conservatives were macho, (as long has they're carrying of course.)

You are lame.

#1 He was a MAN

Everybody knows that.

Obama has fixed NOTHING.

#1 He was a MAN

Everybody knows that.

You are a dead ender. So named after those Iraqis loyal to Saddam Hussein who, after Saddam had already been deposed continued to fight for him.

Senselessly.

Obama's presidency is sunk.

It's jumped the shark.

Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'

Tuesday, 21 Oct 2014 11:20 AM
By Wanda Carruthers

The presidency of President Barack Obama is "finished," even though he can't admit it, which is why the president continues to talk about his policies in light of the fall midterm elections, radio talk show host Laura Ingraham told "Fox & Friends."

"The president really can't get his head wrapped around the fact that he is over. Obama is finished. I'm sorry. But, his policies have failed. The country is weaker," Ingraham said Tuesday.

"The bottom line is, these are all folks who vote with me. They have supported my agenda in Congress," Obama said. "So, this isn't about my feelings being hurt. These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me."

Ingraham said that it was, indeed, "all about his feelings being hurt," adding that "65 percent of Americans think we're going in the wrong direction."

"In the end, Obamaism didn't work. And, all the candidates across the country know it," she said. "He can't change his policies, because that would be conceding ultimate policy defeat. So instead, he says, 'Oh, no. They're all with me, and they're going to go along with my ideas.' "

Ingraham said Obama "struggles" with his ego that combined with his insecurity, so that "they're all at war with each other inside the president."

Should Republicans win the majority of both houses of Congress in the November elections, Ingraham cautioned "there will be a day after the election day where they also have to stand for something." In order to "grow the Republican party," she said the GOP would have to show "what does work when it comes to our economic policies, our foreign policies, border policies."

"I hope the Republicans are thinking in those terms. Not just in, 'We're going to be against Obama,' because that's only going to take you so far. You've got to win in 2016 as well, but you've got to win first in the midterms," she said.​

Laura Ingraham Obama Presidency Is Finished

The same daily dribble from the right . Is this all you got? Where's the indictments for treason as if you people understood what treason was.

Forum List

Back