Do you miss W like I do?

It's AMAZING that in 2014 there are still lunatics who think Dubya was a good President.

Hey has anyone heard from him lately? Or is he still banished from public life by the GOP?
He told you idiots he didn't think it was good to second guess the man in charge and has done so. You voted for what has happened over the last six years. That's not Bush's fault it's what you wanted. Our current failure of a president isn't W's fault, it's yours.

It's AMAZING that in 2014 there are still lunatics who think Dubya was a good President.

Hey has anyone heard from him lately? Or is he still banished from public life by the GOP?
He told you idiots he didn't think it was good to second guess the man in charge and has done so. You voted for what has happened over the last six years. That's not Bush's fault it's what you wanted. Our current failure of a president isn't W's fault, it's yours.

Not just my fault. The majority of voters fault ;)

Thank your idiotic support for Dubya for that. If he'd REALLY done a good job the tea party wouldn't exist and Obama wouldn't be President,

You made your bed now sleep in it.

You are just a victim of the biased media who has made him out to be a villain.

In reality he is your hero.

Thank him.

He prevented a global Holy War which would have destroyed your narrative as well as your little misinformed world.

If Monica Lewinsky hadn't sucked a dick AND if Ralph Nader hadn't run AND if the supreme court hadn't whipped their dicks out then Bush WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT!!!

Instead the STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE GOP had the perfect storm for them to toy with America like NO ONE had before them. You're an idiot mojo.
And if you hadn't run a complete retard against him you may have won but you did it twice. And the idiot's have voted for this failure of a president twice now so how is it you think you're all that smart?

W was a failure with the exception of the his anti-AIDS commitment in Africa.

The fact is that Obama beat us twice. And if we don't clean up our act as a party, our GOP is going to get knocked out for good nationally in 2016.

Thank him.

He prevented a global Holy War which would have destroyed your narrative as well as your little misinformed world.

If Monica Lewinsky hadn't sucked a dick AND if Ralph Nader hadn't run AND if the supreme court hadn't whipped their dicks out then Bush WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT!!!

Instead the STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE GOP had the perfect storm for them to toy with America like NO ONE had before them. You're an idiot mojo.
And if you hadn't run a complete retard against him you may have won but you did it twice. And the idiot's have voted for this failure of a president twice now so how is it you think you're all that smart?

Well you didn't address my post in any way... but that's okay. It's impossible to defend Dubya so I understand :thup:

Thank your idiotic support for Dubya for that. If he'd REALLY done a good job the tea party wouldn't exist and Obama wouldn't be President,

I didn't vote for this you did. How is it I made a bed when you are the one that voted for it? And somehow you think it was my vote 14 and 10 years ago that caused us all this mess you asked for the last six years? You begged for this and got it. Not my or W's fault it's yours.

Thank him.

Well you didn't address my post in any way... but that's okay. It's impossible to defend Dubya so I understand :thup:

He prevented a global Holy War which would have destroyed your narrative as well as your little misinformed world. 2x

Thank him.

I think I did just fine. Do you have some super secret point in code or something?

W was a failure with the exception of the his anti-AIDS commitment in Africa.

The fact is that Obama beat us twice. And if we don't clean up our act as a party, our GOP is going to get knocked out for good nationally in 2016.

He prevented a global Holy War which would have destroyed your narrative as well as your little misinformed world. 3x

You have no idea that Israel would have attacked Saddam had we not invaded?

Do you?

Do you miss W like I do?

I was sent this email.

And the kind of leadership Republicans will deliver when we win a Senate majority.We have less than two weeks to get it done. And you can help us today by ordering your limited-edition, American-made I Miss W. T-Shirt from the GOP.
President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."​
That’s what America needs right now: a big dose of leadership. The kind of principled conservative leadership President Bush provided our great nation.​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

8AqBO0KIQ-tVbFQL66EncU9_sTHeBSkOjI5pIG89EtvMz_4xv1ssIlbAFcCSNVDL2rNsMCfSKpl869lDjoGOcQeFokxcu2ZkAjeVf7K-GvNq4W5fnfabnY-BTzQPCnQ6cZJuWVz3inxU-0znfQ4o=s0-d-e1-ft

Whoda thunk we'd be wishing for W just 6 short years later?

But I proudly admit I'm a Bushy fan.

Do you miss W like I do?

:)

Meh, I thought he seemed like a nice enough guy, but I can't say that I really "miss" him. Lol. I can't say that I agreed with his policies or the wars and how they were handled, not only by Bush but the current administration too. I can't help but feel that we must be able to do better than the status quo.

So we've got a nutter using "global holy war (. :rofl: )" to defend Bush, and we have another nutter saying that Obama's landslide election had nothing to do with Bush.

Hmm..... :cuckoo:
I'm pretty sure I understand your confusion here. Do you need this written out in crayon?

So we've got a nutter using "global holy war (. :rofl: )" to defend Bush, and we have another nutter saying that Obama's landslide election had nothing to do with Bush.

I'm pretty sure I understand your confusion here. Do you need this written out in crayon?

Lol as if you can afford crayons :rofl:

AzMike & Mojo :lol:

This thread is a hoot. The ONLY thing 43 ever did that amounted to any good was AIDS research funding to Africa just like Starkey mentioned. Thats it.

So we've got a nutter using "global holy war :)rofl: )" to defend Bush, and we have another nutter saying that Obama's landslide election had nothing to do with Bush.

Saddam had tried to annihilate Israel in the 1991 Gulf War. U.S. manufactured Patriot missiles intercepted Saddam's SCUD attacks on Israel.

Jump forward to 2002.

Using unmistakable allusions, Saddam boasted in a speech of having WMD's.

But he said that to keep Iran behind its borders and to prevent them from taking advantage of Iraq's post war lack of aggression toward their ten year foe.

However, Saddam's boasts made Israel understandably nervous about possibly going up in a mushroom cloud from Saddam's potential existential threat.

Israel doesn't take existential threats lying down.

If we hadn't gone into Iraq to make sure there would be no WMD attack on Tel Aviv the Israelis WOULD have protected herself as she always does.

Now, Brainiac, tell us what YOU think (I use the word, "THINK", loosely when talking to you! LOLOL) the Arab world and Muslims worldwide would have done if the hated Israelis had launched massive round the clock attacks on Iraq to search for and destroy any missiles that might pose a threat to Israel and to take out Saddam's Command and Control facilities without any actual physical provocation?

You Shum Dit!

We'd have a regional holy war at least!

And with any bad luck at all it could have grown to a global conflict involving super powers defending their respective interests as well as their surrogates'.

Now, dispute it.

Lol as if you can afford crayons :rofl:
I can get crayons I think the hurdle here is can you understand the drawings? How large do I need to make these crayon drawings in order for you to be able to follow? Do I need multiple colors to help you along?

We all know you aren't an especially bright individual but I'm willing to help you out as much as you're willing to learn. The key to this project is your ability to learn not so much my crayon collection.

You have no idea that Israel would have attacked Saddam had we not invaded?

Do you?

Israel would have attacked Saddam instead of us???? Damn!!!

Good thing the republican party puts Israel before America!

Just think,,,Bill Clinton was the best president the US has had in the last 20 years.

Follow your own advice.

Just think...

Although we all see ample evidence of your inability to think.

Just keep on reaching for the stars.

Forum List

Back