Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

we did discuss it,,,its just you dont care what others think and want to give the government more power over the people

it would be better you found a country more to your liking,,,

NO, we didn't discuss it. I presented my information, you sniped. I agree. You need to find a country with the laws closer to your liking. I hear Yemen is taking applications for Citizenship. Let me know how that works out.

we discussed it and I disagreed with you and that hurt your feelings,,,,
and its you that dont like our laws not me,,,thats why you want them changed and I want them to stay as they are,,,

There was no discussion from you. I think you have nothing of worth to say. Have a nice day.

There's nothing to discuss. The Constitution (despite your misinterpretation) protect out Rights to own weapons. There is nothing you can do about it.

The Legislators, Courts and Voters disagree with you and there is nothing you can do about it. Let's see, if almost everyone else is saying one thing and you are saying something else does that mean almost everyone else is wrong?
WHO IS EVERYONE ELSE???

CAUSE MOST PEOPLE IN THE ROOM AGREE WITH ME

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1[1].png
The Bonnie Texas Blueish Scotsmen Auld Flag of 1836 General Walker Independence Korean American Immigration to Dixie sub-immigration Department. We took a Korean Confederatin' Flag and worked REAL HARD

We have no problem talking about limits on gun rights:
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Infringe:
act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

It's been the law of the land for all this time and still not everybody is walking around with semi-automatics.
This is a global gun grab by the UN. All the more reason to hang on to that particular right...

NO, we didn't discuss it. I presented my information, you sniped. I agree. You need to find a country with the laws closer to your liking. I hear Yemen is taking applications for Citizenship. Let me know how that works out.

and its you that dont like our laws not me,,,thats why you want them changed and I want them to stay as they are,,,

There was no discussion from you. I think you have nothing of worth to say. Have a nice day.

There's nothing to discuss. The Constitution (despite your misinterpretation) protect out Rights to own weapons. There is nothing you can do about it.

The Legislators, Courts and Voters disagree with you and there is nothing you can do about it. Let's see, if almost everyone else is saying one thing and you are saying something else does that mean almost everyone else is wrong?

Sure they do, that's why none of us has guns anymore.
(rolling eyes) Who cares what voters and legislators think? Has the SC said you can come take my weapons son?

Is that your worst fear? If that is the case, I can send you some of my worst fears. Those should turn you into a molten blob of jelly. Of course, mine were real at one time. Yours is just made up. I'll take yours any time.

I am sure that the out of control gun killings in America could be resolved if we just had more guns!
I'm sure they could be resolved if we targeted criminals who illegally obtain firearms and put the people who do commit crimes with firearms in jail for long sentences.

Possessing a firearm illegally is actually a federal crime and we should treat it as such

Having the highest percentage of it's population incarcerated out an any nation on earth is not already working? Maybe we should try something else....

How many times do you have to be told we lock up the wrong people?

We have more people in jail for nonviolent crimes than we do violent crimes.

Prison space should be reserved for violent criminals

And, (I am trying to follow you, here) The reason that we have the highest gun murder rate in the industrialized world is because the prisons are full, and judges let killers go free? Do you have a link for that?

Having the highest percentage of it's population incarcerated out an any nation on earth is not already working? Maybe we should try something else....

Perhaps you're right!

Two huge countries, China and India supposedly have fewer citizens per capita in prison than the US.

How do they do that? They shoot all drug offenders. That would work, wouldn't it?

What do you say Vandalshandle? Adopt their solution?

I am more inclined to adopt other countries' solutions. I am thinking Great Britain, Canada, and Japan, all of which are democracies or republics, which elected leaders..

Britain, Canada and Japan don't have a Constitution, nor a Second Amendment. We are different, and exceptional for a reason, and better off for it. Address inner city, Black on Black violence where criminals kill each other. Not the law abiding.

I am more inclined to adopt other countries' solutions. I am thinking Great Britain, Canada, and Japan, all of which are democracies or republics, which elected leaders..

Great Britain has far more violent crime than the rest of Western Europe and here in America.

Canada and Japan are both homogeneous countries with far fewer races than we have in America. They both are also far different cultures.

I am sure that the out of control gun killings in America could be resolved if we just had more guns!
I'm sure they could be resolved if we targeted criminals who illegally obtain firearms and put the people who do commit crimes with firearms in jail for long sentences.

Possessing a firearm illegally is actually a federal crime and we should treat it as such

How many times do you have to be told we lock up the wrong people?

We have more people in jail for nonviolent crimes than we do violent crimes.

Prison space should be reserved for violent criminals

And, (I am trying to follow you, here) The reason that we have the highest gun murder rate in the industrialized world is because the prisons are full, and judges let killers go free? Do you have a link for that?

If someone is convicted of murder they usually get 20years and up to life.

But they have to kill someone first.

Violent repeat offenders are not all given long prison sentences and we have more people in prison for non violent drug, property, and public order crimes than we do violent crimes.

Possessing a weapon illegally or the use of any weapon in a criminal act is a federal offense and should be treated as such

Perhaps you're right!

Two huge countries, China and India supposedly have fewer citizens per capita in prison than the US.

How do they do that? They shoot all drug offenders. That would work, wouldn't it?

What do you say Vandalshandle? Adopt their solution?

The UK has always had a lower murder rate than the US even before they passed all their gun laws in the 60's so you can't really attribute their murder rate today to their gun laws

(rolling eyes) Who cares what voters and legislators think? Has the SC said you can come take my weapons son?

Is that your worst fear? If that is the case, I can send you some of my worst fears. Those should turn you into a molten blob of jelly. Of course, mine were real at one time. Yours is just made up. I'll take yours any time.

LOL, deflect from what was said and try to make it about me, how intelligent of you. Do you find that tat sort actually works for you?
(It won't work with me son)

LOL, deflect from what was said and try to make it about me, how intelligent of you. Do you find that tat sort actually works for you?

Son? I am old enough to be your.....well, if I started early that is. Son......that's rich. Now, if you said, Old Son, you would be correct. Or Old Man or Old Fart or........... Sir since I am older than you are.

The Voters and the Legislators, for the most part, have never said they wanted to come take your guns nor mine. That just won't stand up. But they can and do go after one specific class of weapons. Usually, the most dangerous. And the Courts uphold that. You can have almost any firearm out there if you are properly licensed for them and have the proper storage. Nothing is taken. They just keep the nutcases from having them. You want them, you qualify for them, that's all. If you qualify for them, your rights are upheld. The 2nd amendment is in fine shape.

Son? I am old enough to be your.....well, if I started early that is. Son......that's rich. Now, if you said, Old Son, you would be correct. Or Old Man or Old Fart or........... Sir since I am older than you are.

The Voters and the Legislators, for the most part, have never said they wanted to come take your guns nor mine. That just won't stand up. But they can and do go after one specific class of weapons. Usually, the most dangerous. And the Courts uphold that. You can have almost any firearm out there if you are properly licensed for them and have the proper storage. Nothing is taken. They just keep the nutcases from having them. You want them, you qualify for them, that's all. If you qualify for them, your rights are upheld. The 2nd amendment is in fine shape.
daryl you are such a two faced lying prick,,,all guns kill so all guns are the same on danger level,,,and there are no licence required as per the 2nd amendment

as for nutcases not having them,,,well you have one so that didnt work

Lol
True, If you believe career politicians really have the best interests Constitution loving Americans in mind. Unfortunately career politicians do not....

Legal gun owners have around 300 milli9n guns and a trillion or more rounds of ammo .
If we were a problem you would know it

Lolhi
True, If you believe career politicians really have the best interests Constitution loving Americans in mind. Unfortunately career politicians do not....

The voters look out after the legislators, the Governors look out after the Courts and the Courts look out after them all. Pretty much, everyone has to agree in the end. If the Voter decides that the system doesn't work, they can vote the legislators and the Governor out which affects the higher courts. This also goes for the President as well as Congress. In the end, the Voter has the last say. It's been sad that it hasn't been until recently that the voter has spoken out. Believe it or not, the system does work it you just let it.

Lolhi

The voters look out after the legislators, the Governors look out after the Courts and the Courts look out after them all. Pretty much, everyone has to agree in the end. If the Voter decides that the system doesn't work, they can vote the legislators and the Governor out which affects the higher courts. This also goes for the President as well as Congress. In the end, the Voter has the last say. It's been sad that it hasn't been until recently that the voter has spoken out. Believe it or not, the system does work it you just let it.

wrong again,,,,

Forum List

Back