Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

My 13 year old son cannot go into a 7-11 and buy a fully automatic M-60 machine gun.

There is gun control.

What liberals want is a repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Well, knock yourselves out....you just need 2/3 of Congress and 75% of state legislatures to approve of the bill and you guys got your wish....no more 2nd amendment.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
No one gives a shit you hunt. That isn’t what this thread is about.

Fuck you. It IS what this thread is about. Your OP is a flat out lie saying the only reason RW's want guns is to be heroic. Sorry as I can be but trust me, I don't get a woody handling my guns.

And the bump stocks are not about gun control. They should have been regulated. It was the ATF in 2010 that authorized their use.

My 13 year old son cannot go into a 7-11 and buy a fully automatic M-60 machine gun.

There is gun control.

Well, knock yourselves out....you just need 2/3 of Congress and 75% of state legislatures to approve of the bill and you guys got your wish....no more 2nd amendment.

Even Diane Feinstein stated that all the laws in place could not have stopped the Las Vegas shooter. This one is truly a super strange one until someone can figure out his motive.

ETA: and I'm with you on the 2nd. Liberals don't give a shit about gun deaths. If they were they would be clamoring for Rahm Emmanuel to get his city cleaned up.

It's blatantly obvious now they just want to disarm the American public.

Last edited:
I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
No one gives a shit you hunt. That isn’t what this thread is about.

Fuck you. It IS what this thread is about. Your OP is a flat out lie saying the only reason RW's want guns is to be heroic. Sorry as I can be but trust me, I don't get a woody handling my guns.

And the bump stocks are not about gun control. They should have been regulated. It was the ATF in 2010 that authorized their use.

You gotta love these idiots who only want the government and criminals to have firearms.

There is gun control.

Even Diane Feinstein stated that all the laws in place could not have stopped the Las Vegas shooter. This one is truly a super strange one until someone can figure out his motive.

A free society has inherent risks.

Almost all gun owners are responsible, just like most people who drink alcohol don't drive drunk and kill people.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

Holy toledo! I prefer to get my meat without an assassin involved. We have 10 months of fucking winter and 2 months of bad skating so the growing season is very short. We put up what we can.

Supermarkets? Of course we buy our flour and other necessities at stores but we prefer to buy as little as possible that we haven't hunted or gathered or grown ourselves. First Nations live off the land as well. It is their right to do so.

One fucking madman takes out less than 60 people and you want to strip every one around you of the ability to hunt or to defend themselves? Millions of law abiding citizens? That's as insane as asking everyone to go back to horse and buggy days because of freaking drunk drivers killing people.

Why don't you go after the illegal guns and freaking criminals. Chicago had 74 murders and 410 injured in July of this year. Just one month. Go after criminals and leave the rest of law abiding citizens alone.
She's the kind of person who rents a high rise hotel room, beats out the windows and kills people with guns she hates.

There is gun control.

Almost all gun owners are responsible, just like most people who drink alcohol don't drive drunk and kill people.

Some do.

Consider Drunk Driving and the impact of MADD when a minority of mother's said "'Enough!"

The NRA enables the few who are criminals to easily obtain a firearm and ammo. And those emotionally attached to their guns enable them too. Either you and others who support a 2nd A. as an absolute had better begin to find a means to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, for more and more citizens will say "Enough!".

There is gun control.

BULLSHIT ^^^

THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BIG LIE. NO LIBERAL OR ANYONE HAS EVERY WANTED TO REPEAL THE FIRST AMENDMENT WHEN THE LAW RESTRICTED YELLING FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER.

FUCK OFF.
I prefer to, "go vegetarian", if I had to kill my own food. I prefer it, nicely wrapped.

I prefer not to use an assassin whenever possible. Also this right winger has been a mega conservationist for forever and not have everything I buy wrapped in plastic.

There is a difference there between true conservationists and enviro whackos who think they're saving the planet when they put their pizza box into the paper recyclable bin.

:lol:

There is gun control.

Some do.

Consider Drunk Driving and the impact of MADD when a minority of mother's said "'Enough!"

The NRA enables the few who are criminals to easily obtain a firearm and ammo. And those emotionally attached to their guns enable them too. Either you and others who support a 2nd A. as an absolute had better begin to find a means to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, for more and more citizens will say "Enough!".

What law has the NRA ever promoted to make it easy for a criminal to get a gun?

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
I love the lies of the left. too funny mary. you have no idea to which you write. why don't you educate yourself? It comes in handy in discussions on message boards.

There is gun control.

BULLSHIT ^^^

THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BIG LIE. NO LIBERAL OR ANYONE HAS EVERY WANTED TO REPEAL THE FIRST AMENDMENT WHEN THE LAW RESTRICTED YELLING FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER.
Why do you lie so much? Anyone can shout fire in a crowded theater. I have even done it.

FUCK OFF.

You are wrong..we don't have a gun problem in this country, if you did, it wouldn't be confined to rare mass shootings and a few blocks in our major cities.....

We have 600 million guns in private hands.

We have over 16 million rifles with magazines.

We have over 16,300,000 people who carry hand guns for self defense.

In 2016 we had 6 mass public shootings and 71 people were murdered...

Knives were used to murder 1,604 people, you didn't post about a knife problem.

Clubs murdered 472 people...you didn't post we had a club problem.

Bare hands murdered 656 people...you didn't post we had a Kung Fu problem...

Americans use guns to stop violent crime and mass public shootings, 1,500,000 times a year. Those are rapes, robberies and murders that were stopped by the owners of 600 million guns, with over 16.3 million people actually carrying them and not using them to commit crimes.

What we actually have?

--a single teenage girls as moms, problem.

--a democrat policy of releasing violent criminals back on our street policy problem.

--a criminal justice system that keeps letting violent criminals out of jail problem...

Fix those 3 and our gun crime goes away.....

and on top of that.....we have 20 years of actual experience which also shows you are wrong....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

Yeah...here you go.....anything the police and military can carry for rifles and pistols...civilians get to carry.....there you go.

Living in your mental masturbation fantasy world again?

A gun is just a tool to most of us

Do you have an emotional attachment to a hammer, a wrench. Do you have a fit when you can't use your gas mower on a spare the air day?

No......yet you guys aren't calling for the end of private ownership of hammers, wrenches or gas mowers.....wait......your green fascist wing will be calling for banning gas mowers any day now.......

And it isn't an emotional attachment to the 2nd Amendment...is is knowledge guided by experience.....we have seen what people like you do when you have absolute power and the people your rule over are unarmed.....mass graves.......

There is gun control.

Some do.

We already do.....there are background checks at gun stores, and if a you commit a crime with a gun you go to jail....if you are a felon caught with a gun, you go to jail....

Of course....stopping criminals isn't the point...taking guns away from the people who don't use them to commit crimes is the point....

You left wing anti gun whackos use the argument that one man going crazy and killing people is the reason all the rest of the law abiding citizens of the country must be stripped f their rights.

YET when it comes to a temporary ban to properly vet people from known terrorist hot beds you say that screening all those people for just one terrorist isn't fair.

:lol:

Fucking hypocrites.

There is gun control.

BULLSHIT ^^^

No.....the left wingers on college campuses want to repeal the first amendment because people make them feel bad when they say something they disagree with........

You have no point...

Forum List

Back